Knowing the Divorce Laws
Parenting Through Your Divorce
The Marital Home & Other Property
Dividing a Retirement Account
Understanding the Military Divorce
- Divorce Trends
- Advantages of Pre-Nuptial Agreements for Same Sex Couples
- New Emancipation Law in New Jersey
- What Should I Ask At My Initial Consultation?
- Ways to Protect Yourself on Social Media During a Divorce
- Divorce and Estate Planning
- What is the Difference Between a Legal Separation and Divorce?
Do It Yourself Resources & Tools
|Save on legal fees with our "Do It Yourself" resources and tools.|
- Online Divorce - complete & print your own divorce papers.
- Free Divorce Worksheet - you must organize before you finalize.
- Free Separation Agreement - put everything in writing.
- Download Center - instantly download book, manuals, & software.
- Bookstore - over 100 titles with confidential shipping.
- DivorceDeskTM - build & manage letters and documents.
- Online Negotiation - settle you own divorce online.
- Custody & Support Tracker - manage and track you parenting plan online.
|Our Most Popular Download Books delivered instantly.|
Affairs & Divorce
Alimony & Spousal Support
Bankruptcy & Divorce
Children & Divorce
Collect & Paying Child Support
Divorce, Dollars & Debt
Divorce Financial Planning
Estate Planning & Divorce
Insurance & Divorce
Name Change & Divorce
Military & Divorce
Men's & Father's Rights
Parenting Through Divorce
Pensions & Divorce
Taxes & Divorce
Women's & Mother's Rights
Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Give Our Research Center a Try. Gain access to the same research material that lawyers often use to establish and win cases. This material consists of legal journal articles and case explanation/analysis documents on a wide range of topics. If you think your situation is unique, your answers will most likely be here. In order to gain access to this area, you must establish an account, but you can search the documents before deciding.
Since February 1st, 1997 (when we initially launched Divorcesource.com) we have helped millions of people contemplating or experiencing divorce. The reason we have been able to reach so many people is because we have made it a priority to listen to our customers. We have built a trust by listening and delivering what the customer needs, rather than what we think they want. This is the Divorce Source difference.
DIY Online Divorce
3StepDivorceTM is an easy, affordable online solution that helps you prepare all your divorce paperwork in less than one hour.
Contemplating Divorce?This tutorial has been written to help people who are contemplating divorce or separation better understand what lies ahead. This overview will allow you to make better and more confident decisions.
Divorce ChecklistsThese checklists will not only help you organize vital information, but also itemize the information you may need for your own personal reference or to provide to a professional.
Negotiate Your Divorce
So you and your spouse have a few issues to iron out? You are not alone, but you do not have to spend thousands on a lawyer to reach an agreement.
Online QDRO Preparation
QdroDeskTM. provides family law attorneys, their clients, and pro se filers an instant, easy, accurate, and affordable way to prepare Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs), the appropriate settlement agreement language, and processing instructions. And does it all online, with an easy to use, question-and-answer format that has made QdroDeskTM. an industry leader.
© 1996 - 2016 Divorce Source, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
a helpful resource for
people since 2.1.97