Start Your Divorce
Divorce by County
Custody & Visitation
Children & Divorce
Divorce, Dollars & Debt
Cases of Interest
Advertise With Us
Free Network Page
Join Our Network
Colorado Divorce Support
Colorado Divorce Online
Colorado Divorce Professionals
The following list of Divorce Lawyers, Mediators, Counselors and other divorce professionals is sorted alphabetical by city.
Getting Help With Your Divorce is a Simple Process:
Contact the business by phone or e-mail (preferably by phone). Be sure to mention Divorce Source sent you.
Briefly explain your situation and set up an initial office or phone consultation. Many professionals offer a free initial consultation.
The decision to hire the professional does not have to be made at the initial consultation. Most professionals deliver a "no-pressure approach".
If you do decide to hire the professional you instantly become a team to resolve your issues. You may want to read the book, "How to Hire the Right Divorce Lawyer" to help guide your through the process.
Colorado Divorce Source Professionals (
1st to Contact - 1st to Respond)
- Spencer Capital Strategies, Inc. (Arvada Financial Planning) - Phone: 303-235-2789
- DiGiacomo, Jaggers & Perko, LLP (Arvada Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 303-420-4220
- Robert E. Lanham, P.C. (Boulder Divorce Attorney) - Phone: 303-928-2323
- Kokish & Goldmanis, P.C. (Castle Rock Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 303-688-3535
- Dedre Mills, Cherry Creek Mortgage Company (Centennial Divorce Specialist) - Phone: 303-488-0458
- Steve McBride, LLC (Centennial Divorce Mediator & Financial Analyst) - Phone: 303-867-1400
- Vincent Rahaman, Attorney at Law (Colorado Springs Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 719-630-3088
- Law Offices of Christopher C. Meyer, PC (Colorado Springs Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 719-488-9395
- Black & Graham, LLC (Colorado Springs Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 719-328-1616
- Lynn Landis-Brown, P.C. (Colorado Springs Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 719-520-5441
- Law Offices of Gary Gottesfeld (Denver Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 303-892-7000
- Lawrence F. King, JD, Colorado Center for Divorce Mediation™ (Denver/Boulder Divorce Mediator) - Phone: 303-650-1750
- Christopher L. Griffith, JD, MS, Colorado Center for Divorce Mediation™ (Denver/Boulder Divorce Mediator) - Phone: 303-650-1750
- A Center for Divorce Solutions (Denver Divorce Mediators) - Phone: 303-377-2295
- McGuane and Hogan, LLP (Denver Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 303-691-9600
- Littman Family Law (Denver Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 303-832-4200
- Scheideler & Associates, P.C. (Denver Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 303-757-5678
- Zucker Law Firm (Denver Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 720-904-8444
- Carter Law Group, LLC (Denver Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 303-501-1825
- Marcy Rothenberg-Romer, Attorney at Law (Greenwood Village Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 720-482-0709
- Palmer, Goertzel & Associates, P.C. (Greenwood Village Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 303-789-2899
- Arnold Swartz and Associates (Lakewood Divorce Mediatiors) - Phone: 303-237-4828
- Divorce Resource Centre of Colorado, LLC (Littleton & Colorado Springs Divorce Planning) - Phone: 303-468-5626
- Jolein A. Harro, P.C. (Littleton Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 303-463-6302
- Coet & Coet P.C., Accountants & Financial Planners (Westminster Divorce Planning) - Phone: 303-426-6444
Colorado Statewide Divorce Resources
National Divorce Resources
- BankLady.com - information on bad credit loans and debt.
- Divorce Support - a great site promoting the top divorce related support resources.
- Divorce Magazine - information and advice to help you through the divorce and separation process.
- 3Step Negotiation - negotiate your divorce online.
- Custody Junction - scheduling, tracking, and reporting for child custody, visitation & support.
- QdroDesk - instant QDRO preparation for dividing retirement accounts.
- PensionAppraisalDesk - instant pension valuations for valuing retirement accounts.
Professionals Get Listed & Grow Your Practice
We keep it simple.
For a very modest annual fee, you can promote your site and services to our audience. We reach thousands of people each day through the Divorce Source Network. These people are contemplating and/or experiencing divorce and they need your help.Learn More and Read About Our No-Risk Incentive Program
Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Colorado uses a Schedule of Basic Child Support Guidelines, which is calculated on the incomes of both parents and the cost of day care. In Colorado, child support
must be paid until the minor child reaches the age of 19, or graduates from high school, whichever comes later. The court may also require that the parent pay for college after age 19, but these payments will not be made to the parent with whom the child lives. Instead, child support payments after age 19 go to the child or the college.