Start Your Divorce
Divorce by County
Custody & Visitation
Children & Divorce
Divorce, Dollars & Debt
Cases of Interest
Advertise With Us
Free Network Page
Join Our Network
Connecticut Divorce Support
Connecticut Divorce Online
Connecticut Divorce Professionals
The following list of Divorce Lawyers, Mediators, Counselors and other divorce professionals is sorted alphabetical by city.
Getting Help With Your Divorce is a Simple Process:
Contact the business by phone or e-mail (preferably by phone). Be sure to mention Divorce Source sent you.
Briefly explain your situation and set up an initial office or phone consultation. Many professionals offer a free initial consultation.
The decision to hire the professional does not have to be made at the initial consultation. Most professionals deliver a "no-pressure approach".
If you do decide to hire the professional you instantly become a team to resolve your issues. You may want to read the book, "How to Hire the Right Divorce Lawyer" to help guide your through the process.
Connecticut Divorce Source Professionals (
1st to Contact - 1st to Respond)
- The Brienes Law Firm (Bridgeport Collaborative Lawyer & Mediator) - Phone: 203-373-1381
- Law Office of Marguerite T. Friar (Columbia Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 860-228-9716
- Caroline J. Temple, MSW, LCSW (Fairfield/Norwalk Divorce Counselor) - Phone: 203-866-9333
- Law Office of Brian D. Kaschel (Fairfield Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 203-259-5251
- Robert T. Stewart, Attorney & Mediator (Farmington Divorce Mediator) - Phone: 860-674-1788
- Kate W. Haakonsen, Attorney & Mediator (Glastonbury Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 860-659-0700
- CT Mediation Center (Glastonbury, New London & Farmington Divorce Lawyer & Mediator) - Phone: 860-986-1141
- Divorce and Money Matters, LLC (Greenwich Divorce Planning) - Phone: 203-393-7200
- Law Offices of Brian M. Yard, L.L.C. (Litchfield Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 860-567-7000
- The Law Office of David L. Denvir LLC (Madison Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 203-318-1200
- Adelman Law Office (New Haven Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 203-777-5007
- Karly Mitchell, Financial Wings (Norwalk Divorce Planning & Mediation) - Phone: 203-866-9900
- Carl Ferraro, Attorney at Law (Norwalk Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 203-866-6503
- Joseph E. DePaola, Attorney at Law (North Haven Divorce Lawyer & Mediator) - Phone: 703-239-5844
- Harmonious Transitions (Old Saybrook Divorce Lawyer & Mediator) - Phone: 860-391-0532
- Schlesinger & Barbara, LLC (Shelton Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 203-922-1400
- Financial Aspects of Divorce, LLC (Simsbury Divorce Planning) - Phone: 860-463-9038
- Mediation Solutions (Stamford & Wilton Divorce Mediators) - Phone: 203-359-1999
- The Silva Law Group (Stamford Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 203-504-2181
- Ellie Stoddard, Attorney-Mediator (Stratford Divorce Mediator) - Phone: 203-377-4514
- Weeks and Associates (Stratford Divorce Mediator) - Phone: 203-386-1948
- Elaine Rubinson, J.D., C.S.W. (Trumbull & Greenwich Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 203-984-6695
- Fishbein Law Firm, L.L.C. (Wallingford Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 203-265-2895
- Law Office of Emily J. Moskowitz (West Hartford Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 860-521-2806
- Bonee Weintraub, LLC (West Hartford Divorce Lawyers) Phone: 860-561-1555
- Law Office of Henry B. Hurvitz (West Hartford Divorce Lawyer) Phone: 860-232-8300
- John Aldrich Divorce Mediation (Westport Divorce Mediator) Phone: 203-221-9037
- Maya Murphy, PC, Attorneys at Law (Westport Divorce Lawyers) Phone: 203-221-3100
- Law Office of Kevin Hoffkins (Westport Divorce Lawyer/Mediator) Phone: 203-221-2684
Connecticut Statewide Divorce Resources
National Divorce Resources
- BankLady.com - information on bad credit loans and debt.
- Divorce Support - a great site promoting the top divorce related support resources.
- Divorce Magazine - information and advice to help you through the divorce and separation process.
- 3Step Negotiation - negotiate your divorce online.
- Custody Junction - scheduling, tracking, and reporting for child custody, visitation & support.
- QdroDesk - instant QDRO preparation for dividing retirement accounts.
- PensionAppraisalDesk - instant pension valuations for valuing retirement accounts.
Other Connecticut Divorce Professionals Outside of Our Network
Professionals Get Listed & Grow Your Practice
We keep it simple.
For a very modest annual fee, you can promote your site and services to our audience. We reach thousands of people each day through the Divorce Source Network. These people are contemplating and/or experiencing divorce and they need your help.Learn More and Read About Our No-Risk Incentive Program
Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Connecticut requires a pure "equitable distribution" of the property
. This means that all property of the parties is subject to distribution. This includes property that was acquired before the marriage. When dividing property, the court considers the length of the marriage, the cause for the divorce and whether either party is at fault, the age, health, occupation, and employability of each party, the needs of each of the parties, and the contribution of each of the parties in the acquisition, preservation or appreciation value of the property.