Start Your Divorce
Divorce by County
Custody & Visitation
Children & Divorce
Divorce, Dollars & Debt
Cases of Interest
Advertise With Us
Free Network Page
Join Our Network
Florida Divorce Support
Florida Divorce Online
Florida Divorce Professionals
The following list of Divorce Lawyers, Mediators, Counselors and other divorce professionals is sorted alphabetical by city.
Getting Help With Your Divorce is a Simple Process:
||Contact the business by phone or e-mail (preferably by phone). Be sure to mention Divorce Source sent you.
Briefly explain your situation and set up an initial office or phone consultation. Many professionals offer a free initial consultation.
The decision to hire the professional does not have to be made at the initial consultation. Most professionals deliver a "no-pressure approach".
If you do decide to hire the professional you instantly become a team to resolve your issues. You may want to read the book, "How to Hire the Right Divorce Lawyer" to help guide you through the process.
Florida Divorce Source Professionals (
1st to Contact - 1st to Respond)
- McGinnis Law Firm, P.A. (Brandon Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 813-235-4650
- The Law Firm for Family Law (Clearwater Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 727-531-8737
- Smith, Hood, Loucks, Stout, Bigman & Brock, P.A. (Daytona Beach Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 386-254-6875
- Raab & Raab, Attorneys at Law (Fort Lauderdale Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 954-779-2173
- Crossroads Consulting of South Florida Inc., Divorce Financial Planning (Fort Lauderdale Divorce Planning) - Phone: 305-354-3712 x19
- Donald G. Criscuolo, P.A. (Fort Lauderdale Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 954-462-9797
- Tracy N. DaCruz, Esq. Divorce with Dignity (Fort Lauderdale Divorce Mediator) - Phone: 954-734-9560
- Bergermann Law Firm (Fort Myers Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 239-334-0075
- Rubinstein, Holz & King, P.A. (Fort Myers Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 239-332-3400
- Home Town Law, P.A. (Gainesville Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 352-505-5878
- Barkus Law (Hollywood Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 954-349-7988
- Linke Mediation, Inc. (Juniper Divorce Mediator) - Phone: 561-301-5561
- Catherine Day Hult, Esq., Attorney at Law (Largo Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 727-586-3306 x 112
- Law Office of Kimberly A. Schulte (Leesburg Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 352-787-7799
- The Troum Law Firm, P.A. (Maitland Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 407-644-6933
- Gallo & Russell, Certified Financial Planner™ Professionals (Melbourne Divorce Planning) - Phone: 321-242-8200
- Tarnow Law Firm, PL (Naples Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 239-263-7100
- Law Offices of Jerome P. Ventura, P.A. (Pembroke Pines Divorce Lawyer/Mediator) - Phone: 954-438-2828
- The Law Office of Aimee Trinoskey, PA (St. Petersburg Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 727-327-3020
- Denmon & Denmon, Trial Lawyers (Tampa Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 813-554-3232
- Givens Givens Sparks (Tampa Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 813-251-6700
- Anton Family Law Group (Tampa Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 813-443-5249
- Richard J. Winkis, P.A. (West Palm Beach Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 561-357-7808
Florida Statewide Divorce Resources
National Divorce Resources
- Divorce Support - a great site promoting the top divorce related support resources.
- 3Step Negotiation - negotiate your divorce online.
- Custody Junction - scheduling, tracking, and reporting for child custody, visitation & support.
- QdroDesk - instant QDRO preparation for dividing retirement accounts.
- PensionAppraisalDesk - instant pension valuations for valuing retirement accounts.
- 123DivorceMe - divorce forms and document preparation online.
Professionals Get Listed & Grow Your Practice
We keep it simple.
For a very modest annual fee, you can promote your site and services to our audience. We reach thousands of people each day through the Divorce Source Network. These people are contemplating and/or experiencing divorce and they need your help.Learn More and Read About Our No-Risk Incentive Program
Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Florida requires an equitable distribution of the marital property
(what is fair, not necessarily equal). Each spouse keeps the property and debts that belonged to them before the marriage. Each spouse also keeps any property received as a gift or inheritance, or any property that the spouses agree to divide in a written agreement. Any property that was acquired before the spouses married or that was received as a gift or inheritance is not considered marital property. If the spouses cannot come to an agreement, a court will divide the property and the debt.