Start Your Divorce
Divorce by County
Custody & Visitation
Children & Divorce
Divorce, Dollars & Debt
Cases of Interest
Advertise With Us
Free Network Page
Join Our Network
Michigan Divorce Support
Michigan Divorce Online
Michigan Divorce Professionals
The following list of Divorce Lawyers, Mediators, Counselors and other divorce professionals is sorted alphabetical by city.
Getting Help With Your Divorce is a Simple Process:
Contact the business by phone or e-mail (preferably by phone). Be sure to mention Divorce Source sent you.
Briefly explain your situation and set up an initial office or phone consultation. Many professionals offer a free initial consultation.
The decision to hire the professional does not have to be made at the initial consultation. Most professionals deliver a "no-pressure approach".
If you do decide to hire the professional you instantly become a team to resolve your issues. You may want to read the book, "How to Hire the Right Divorce Lawyer" to help guide your through the process.
Michigan Divorce Source Professionals (
1st to Contact - 1st to Respond)
- Robert Tomak, Attorney at Law (Canton Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 734-207-7636
- Haddad & Haddad (Clinton Twp. Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 586-263-5990
- DeBrincat, Padett, Koblinska & Zick (Farmington Hills Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 248-553-0800
- Cooley, Moulton & Smith (Flint Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 810-767-1520
- Law Offices of Joseph S. Smigiel, Jr. (Grand Rapids Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 616-456-7967
- Plachta, Murphy & Associates, P.C. (Grand Rapids Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 616-458-3994
- Deborah L. Berecz, PLC (Grandville Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 616-466-4131
- Nesi and Associates (Grosse Pointe Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 313-886-5769
- Kronzek & Cronkright, P.L.L.C. (Lansing Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 517-886-1000
- Carl E. Chioini, Attorney at Law (Mount Clemens Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 586-465-4900
- Ruggirello, Velardo, Novara & Ver Beek, P.C. (Mount Clemens Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 586-469-8660
- Bruce & Associates, PLC (Monroe Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 734-240-2611
- Law Office of Jannelle J. Zawaideh, P.C. (Southfield Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 248-356-0600
- William Stern Divorce & Family Law Center (Southfield Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 248-353-9400
- Boyer & Dawson, Attorneys at Law (Sterling Heights Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 586-731-7400
- Talpos & Arnold, P.C. (Troy Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 248-743-6800
- Taylor-Made Solutions, P.L.L.C. (West Bloomfield Divorce Attorney/Mediator) - Phone: 248-909-0631
Michigan Statewide Divorce Resources
National Divorce Resources
- BankLady.com - information on bad credit loans and debt.
- Divorce Support - a great site promoting the top divorce related support resources.
- Divorce Magazine - information and advice to help you through the divorce and separation process.
- 3Step Negotiation - negotiate your divorce online.
- Custody Junction - scheduling, tracking, and reporting for child custody, visitation & support.
- QdroDesk - instant QDRO preparation for dividing retirement accounts.
- PensionAppraisalDesk - instant pension valuations for valuing retirement accounts.
Other Michigan Divorce Professionals Outside of Our Network
Professionals Get Listed & Grow Your Practice
We keep it simple.
For a very modest annual fee, you can promote your site and services to our audience. We reach thousands of people each day through the Divorce Source Network. These people are contemplating and/or experiencing divorce and they need your help.Learn More and Read About Our No-Risk Incentive Program
Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
The court decides alimony
on a case-by-case basis. Some Michigan divorces may include spousal support, or alimony, either agreed to by each spouse or awarded by the court. If the court enters a judgment concerning the amount of alimony and the amount is still insufficient to the awarded spouse, the court may then grant either real or personal property to the spouse in addition to the previous judgment amount.