North Carolina Info
North Carolina Divorce
Start Your Divorce
North Carolina Articles
North Carolina Products
Divorce by County
Custody & Visitation
Children & Divorce
Divorce, Dollars & Debt
Cases of Interest
Advertise With Us
Free Network Page
Join Our Network
North Carolina Divorce Support
North Carolina Divorce Online
North Carolina Divorce Professionals
The following list of Divorce Lawyers, Mediators, Counselors and other divorce professionals is sorted alphabetical by city.
Getting Help With Your Divorce is a Simple Process:
Contact the business by phone or e-mail (preferably by phone). Be sure to mention Divorce Source sent you.
Briefly explain your situation and set up an initial office or phone consultation. Many professionals offer a free initial consultation.
The decision to hire the professional does not have to be made at the initial consultation. Most professionals deliver a "no-pressure approach".
If you do decide to hire the professional you instantly become a team to resolve your issues. You may want to read the book, "How to Hire the Right Divorce Lawyer" to help guide your through the process.
North Carolina Divorce Source Professionals (
1st to Contact - 1st to Respond)
- Mediation-Conflict Resolution (Alexander Divorce Mediator) - Phone: 828-683-0089
- Montgomery Family Law (Cary Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 919-816-9002
- The Hart Law Firm, PA (Cary Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 919-460-5422
- Franklin Law Center, PLLC (Chapel Hill Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 919-942-0800
- Divorce Financial Planning (Charlotte Divorce Planning) - Phone: 704-846-8783
- Todd W. Cline, P.A. (Charlotte Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 704-334-7779
- Hayes Hofler, P.A., Attorneys at Law (Durham Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 919-682-9663
- Eagen & Eagen (Durham Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 919-490-1900
- Hester, Grady & Hester, P.L.L.C. (Elizabethtown Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 910-862-3191
- McIlveen Family Law Firm (Gastonia Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 704-865-9011
- Lloyd T. Kelso, Attorney at Law (Gastonia Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 704-865-8684
- Page & Rogers, P.A. (Lumberton Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 910-738-8161
- Blomeley Law Firm, PLLC (Murphy Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 828-837-3261
- Ford Law Firm (Pinehurst Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 910-695-1529
- Rosen Law Firm (Raleigh Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 919-787-6668
- Law Offices of Mark E. Sullivan, P.A. (Raleigh Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 919-832-8507
- Arthur Z. Lieberman, Ph.D., Mediator (Raleigh & Fayetteville Divorce Mediator) - Phone: 919-848-9282 (&) 910-916-4826
- Charles R. Ullman & Associates (Raleigh Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 919-829-1006
- Tiffany Lesnik Law Offices (Raleigh Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 919-906-8988
- Adrian J. Davis, Esq. (Raleigh Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 919-755-2274
- The Law Offices of Gottholm, Welborn & Benton, PLLC (Statesville Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 704-253-4365
- Hartsoe & Associates (Winston-Salem Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 336-725-1985
North Carolina Statewide Divorce Resources
National Divorce Resources
- BankLady.com - information on bad credit loans and debt.
- Divorce Support - a great site promoting the top divorce related support resources.
- Divorce Magazine - information and advice to help you through the divorce and separation process.
- 3Step Negotiation - negotiate your divorce online.
- Custody Junction - scheduling, tracking, and reporting for child custody, visitation & support.
- QdroDesk - instant QDRO preparation for dividing retirement accounts.
- PensionAppraisalDesk - instant pension valuations for valuing retirement accounts.
Professionals Get Listed & Grow Your Practice
We keep it simple.
For a very modest annual fee, you can promote your site and services to our audience. We reach thousands of people each day through the Divorce Source Network. These people are contemplating and/or experiencing divorce and they need your help.Learn More and Read About Our No-Risk Incentive Program
Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
No-fault grounds for divorce
in North Carolina are living separate and apart for one year or living separate and apart for three consecutive years, without cohabitation, by reason of the incurable insanity of one of them.