Start Your Divorce
Divorce by County
Custody & Visitation
Children & Divorce
Divorce, Dollars & Debt
Cases of Interest
Advertise With Us
Free Network Page
Join Our Network
Ohio Divorce Support
Ohio Divorce Online
Ohio Divorce Professionals
The following list of Divorce Lawyers, Mediators, Counselors and other divorce professionals is sorted alphabetical by city.
Getting Help With Your Divorce is a Simple Process:
Contact the business by phone or e-mail (preferably by phone). Be sure to mention Divorce Source sent you.
Briefly explain your situation and set up an initial office or phone consultation. Many professionals offer a free initial consultation.
The decision to hire the professional does not have to be made at the initial consultation. Most professionals deliver a "no-pressure approach".
If you do decide to hire the professional you instantly become a team to resolve your issues. You may want to read the book, "How to Hire the Right Divorce Lawyer" to help guide your through the process.
Ohio Divorce Source Professionals (
1st to Contact - 1st to Respond)
- Sharon Berg, Attorney and Counselor at Law (Akron Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 330-745-1000
- Lavelle Law Offices (Athens Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 740-593-3347
- Gregory J. Rufo, Attorney at Law (Canton Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 330-456-8389
- Boske Law Offices (Canton Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 330-455-6400
- Loretta Marie Helfrich, Attorney & Mediator (Cincinnati Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 513-632-5317
- Manisha Bansal Kotian, Attorney at Law (Cincinnati Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 513-984-4303
- Katzman, Logan, Halper & Bennett, LPA (Cincinnati Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 513-793-4400
- Barron, Peck, Bennie & Schlemmer, Co., LPA (Cincinnati Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 513-721-1350
- The Law Offices of John Heilbrun (Cincinnati Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 513-321-3940
- Cohen, Todd, Kite & Stanford, LLC (Cincinnati Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 513-333-5250
- Godbey & Associates (Cincinnati Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 513-241-6650
- Slive & Slive Co., LPA, Attorneys at Law (Cleveland Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 216-566-1111
- Dennis P. Levin, Attorney at Law (Cleveland Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 216-831-3939
- Kohrman Jackson & Krantz (Cleveland Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 216-736-7206
- Plymale & Dingus, LLC (Columbus Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 614-542-0220
- Friedman Law Offices (Columbus Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 646-549-0654
- Robert A. Bracco & Associates (Columbus Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 614-442-1953
- Cortland Counseling (Cortland Divorce Counseling) - Phone: 330-856-6640
- Altick & Corwin, L.P.A. (Dayton Divorce Lawyers) - Phone: 937-223-1201
- Susan M. Weaver, Attorney at Law (Fairview Park Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 216-373-2555
- Law Office of Howard A. Elliott (Findlay Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 419-420-0000
- Maury White, Attorney at Law (Mason Divorce Lawyer & Mediator) - Phone: 513-770-4350
- Carl McCoy, Attorney at Law (Newark Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 740-345-4545
- Artifex Financial Group, LLC (Oakwood Divorce Planning) - Phone: 937-660-8311
- Robert E. Rosenberg, Attorney at Law (Ravena Divorce Lawyer) - Phone: 330-298-9400
- Family Matters Mediation Services (Upper Arlington Divorce Mediators) - Phone: 614-457-3177
Ohio Statewide Divorce Resources
National Divorce Resources
- BankLady.com - information on bad credit loans and debt.
- Divorce Support - a great site promoting the top divorce related support resources.
- Divorce Magazine - information and advice to help you through the divorce and separation process.
- 3Step Negotiation - negotiate your divorce online.
- Custody Junction - scheduling, tracking, and reporting for child custody, visitation & support.
- QdroDesk - instant QDRO preparation for dividing retirement accounts.
- PensionAppraisalDesk - instant pension valuations for valuing retirement accounts.
Professionals Get Listed & Grow Your Practice
We keep it simple.
For a very modest annual fee, you can promote your site and services to our audience. We reach thousands of people each day through the Divorce Source Network. These people are contemplating and/or experiencing divorce and they need your help.Learn More and Read About Our No-Risk Incentive Program
Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
In any divorce, the Ohio court considers the best interests of the children and it provides for their financial, educational, and emotional needs and may hand down temporary orders to provide for the children while the case is pending.