...and Save Your Marriage!
Now You Can Stop Your Divorce and Re-Gain the Love From Your Spouse - Even When You Think its Too Late!
I must commend you on wanting to save your marriage. Many people give up on their relationship way too early, only to live with regret. You are most likely very confused, scared and emotionally torn up inside. These feelings are normal, but just be glad these feelings won't be around much longer, because the strategies and tactics that I provide for you in "How to Stop Your Divorce" will make you realize that your marriage can and will be saved!
I have spent the last 20 years of my career helping individuals save their marriages. I guess you would consider this somewhat of a passion of mine. There is nothing I enjoy more than knowing that sharing my extensive experience has helped so many couples lead a happily married life.
Yes, I have seen and heard it all. Which is why I have written this book. My strategies and tactics for saving marriages have worked for thousands of people just like you.
Your situation is not as unique as you may think. Many married couples face the same dilemmas in their relationship, which is why it is easier than you may think to fix. You just need the advice from someone who has the experience. No marriage, especially yours, is hopeless. The mutual love and companionship you and your spouse once shared CAN be revived.
I will share many case examples and exercises from which your marriage will heal but the most common thing I hear is, "My spouse tells me he/she does not love me anymore". I will show you what to say and do to make your spouse realize this is not true.
By applying what you learn in my book, your spouse will want to stay married and continue by working things out.
Let my experience work for you in the privacy of your own home by reading "How to Stop Your Divorce", which discusses the most effective methods for stopping a divorce.
This book is different than most, because it actually tells you what a counselor would charge you hundreds of dollars in office visits to receive. It is similar to a magician revealing how a magic trick is performed. Let me just say there are probably quite a few counselors out there who are not to thrilled I am sharing this much professional information for such a modest price in such an easy to understand format.
One of the great advantages of my book, which separates it from all the others, is that you can benefit from it without the participation of your spouse. All other books talk about "how you should do this" and "have your spouse try this".
At the same time I do not want to mislead you; both spouse's participation can make saving your marriage easier, but it is not always necessary. This is why I have structured my book in a fashion that YOU can learn exactly what YOU need to do to achieve success without your spouse's participation.
1. Do not try to immediately change your spouses feelings. Instead try to make him or her understand what it is they love about you. Almost always people simple forget why they are in love and only need to be reminded.
2. Figure out what it is your spouse wants or needs. You can't win your spouse's love without knowing what you are up against. A plan with set goals is essential.
3. When your spouse provides feedback or makes a remark, never act defensively. Instead absorb it and learn from it.
4. Never label your spouse's actions or statements. Statements like..."That doesn't make any sense" or "do I have to hear this again" is nothing more than another form of name-calling.
5. Master the art of using "I" statements to defuse any conflict.
are available throughout the book.
1. The common marriage saving mistakes you are probably already making.
2. How to get your spouse on the edge of his or her seat to listen to what you have to say.
3. Things you say and do daily that you do not realize are driving your spouse away.
4. How your spouse is interpreting your actions.
5. Why your effort to save your marriage has not been successful.
6. How to ask and get what you want.
7. How to have your marriage meet your spouses expectations.
are available throughout the book.
Click on the button below to be advanced to a secure and confidential order page and provide your credit card information. All of the information you provide to us is kept strictly private and will never be shared with any third party.
Once your credit card is approved, you will receive a confirmation order page with a link to begin downloading the book instantly to your computer. The entire process takes about 5 minutes.
When you get the chance breeze through the book and examine in depth those areas that jump out at you. You will be amazed how much in the book is describing your own situation. You will not want to put it down!
As you implement the advice you get from the book you will notice a big change in just a few weeks or even a few days.
Whatever happens, be sure to read the book from beginning to end and keep it in a safe place for easy reference if needed.
"How To Stop Your Divorce" comes with a 100% money back guarantee. Go ahead and read the book cover to cover and if the strategies do not help you, your entire purchase price will be refunded to you per your request. It is rare you will find a guarantee like this, reason being it is rare that you will find such an well written and informative resource like "How To Stop Your Divorce".
This book can help you, but you must take the initial step by clicking the button below.
Click Here to MAIL ORDER This Book Now! - $89
I wish you the best of luck, even though with this book I do not think you will need it!
Richard Vargo, M.A.
- Click Here for My Biography
- Click Here for Outline of the Book
- Click Here for Workshops & Seminars
- Secure Order & Confidential Guarantee
- Customer Support
PS: Do not think twice about ordering this book. Your marriage is worth it. I have devoted twenty years of my life to rebuiding marriages. Spending a modest fee to figure out how to save your marriage is something you can live with. Not taking advantage of this opportunity to save your marriage is something you will live to regret. It is up to you and I wish you the best of luck and once again commend you for not giving up on your marriage.
Publisher Contact Information:
Divorce Source, Inc.
P.O. Box 1580
Allentown, PA 18105-1580