Our attorneys and staff understand the difficulties and uncertainties you are facing. We recognize the importance of compassion but appreciate the value of moving your case forward to limit the stress and expense of your divorce.
Your divorce does not have to be an emotionally or financially devastating experience. The manner in which you proceed, including the attorney you select, makes all the difference for the next phase of your life.
At Harris & Hunt Divorce Really is Different. Why? Because we listen to you.
Your concerns become our issues. Your goals become our mission. We are passionate about providing superior results. Over many years, we have developed excellent working relationships with other Tampa Bay divorce attorneys. This professional respect inures to the benefit of our clients. We constantly strive to improve our services, increase our knowledge, and sharpen our skills to provide you with the most comprehensive representation available.
Areas of Practice
Our Firm practices Florida family law exclusively, including but not limited to working with the following types of cases:
• Pre-Divorce Consultation and Planning
• Dissolution of Marriage
• Collaborative Divorce
• Child Custody
• Parenting Plan Determination
• Child Support
• Paternity Determinations
• Modifications - (selective support modification or termination actions)
• Enforcement (selective enforcement and contempt actions)
• Revocation or the Setting Aside of Agreements or Final Judgments: (selective actions to set aside for fraud, coercion or other reasons, an Agreement or Final Judgment)
• Mediation (serve as mediator in selective mediations)
• Divorce Litigation
• Alimony - (Obtaining, limiting exposure to, modifying or terminating )
|The information contained on this page is not to be considered legal advice. A lawyer should always be consulted in regards to any legal matters. Divorce Source, Inc. is also not a referral service and does not endorse or recommend any third party individuals, companies, and/or services. Divorce Source, Inc. has made no judgment as to the qualifications, expertise or credentials of any participating professionals. Read our Terms & Conditions.|
"a passion for a better divorce℠" - established in 1996© 1996 - 2012 Divorce Source, Inc. All Rights Reserved.