Since 1994, MWI has been dedicated to providing clients with the most comprehensive divorce mediation services. Our panel of divorce mediators is made up of professionals with years of experience in helping couples create fair and durable agreement that meet the needs of each person. Extra time and effort is focused on matching clients with mediators that understand your individual needs.
MWI mediators have helped thousands of clients reach agreement on topics including: divorce, parenting plans, custody, visitation, child support, health insurance and asset & liability division. MWI works with clients to help them create the terms of the divorce and to complete and file the proper paperwork with the court so that you may be granted a divorce.
We also offer a free consultation with a mediator to get your questions answered and a monthly workshop for potential clients interested in learning more about divorce mediation in Massachusetts.
MWI has been mediating divorce cases since 1994 and is dedicated to providing the most comprehensive divorce mediation services to our clients. Our panel of divorce mediators is made of professionals with years of experience in helping couples create fair and durable agreements that meet the needs of each person. Extra time and effort is focused on matching your with mediators that understand your individual needs.
In addition to divorce mediation, MWI mediators also offers mediation for never married parents, separations, post-divorce, and other family matters.
Contact Josh at MWI to schedule a free consultation with a mediator to get your questions answered and to learn more about divorce mediation.
- Appointments are held during the day, evening and on most weekends.
- Both spouses are encouraged to attend.
- Most free consultations last around 30 minutes.
Areas of Practice
MWI is a professional mediation and arbitration firm dedicated to achieving success for our clients by offering professional mediation or arbitration services for divorce cases as well as for never married parents, separations, post-divorce, and other family matters.
MWI also teaches experienced mediators in Massachusetts to mediate divorce and family cases.
With so much at stake, it is important for you to make informed decisions. MWI mediators will guide you through a checklist of the topics that need to be discussed and decided on in order to obtain a divorce in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
When all necessary topics have been covered and an agreement has been reached, the mediators will draft the appropriate documents for you. Couples typically spend 6 to 12 hours working with mediators in three to six sessions. MWI draws from a talented pool of mediators and offers flexibility in scheduling sessions, both in terms of location and appointment times.
In what ways were the mediators most helpful?
- “Providing us with legal information.”
- “Letting us express ourselves in the agreement.”
- “A third party helped us to communicate.”
- “We came in there fighting and left with agreements.”
- “They gave straightforward answers to the questions.”
- “They were extremely accessible.”
- “They helped get right to the core issues and find a positive for each side.”
- “They did a great job with a difficult situation. They were very empathetic and warm. They made me feel safe.”
Would you recommend MWI to others?
- “Yes, it was a comfortable place to work out our issues.”
- “Yes, it is something all divorcing couples should consider.”
- “Yes, absolutely. They were very professional, helpful, and accommodating.”
- “I would and I have."
- "I had a great experience. It was definitely worth the money. I had spent more previously on legal counsel where nothing had been resolved. After going through mediation I was in court and divorced shortly after. The mediators did a great job and were very responsive to each of my questions about the process.”
- “I would recommend MWI to others and have. The people were great and my divorce was a difficult one that was handled extremely well and successfully.”
- “I also wanted to thank Josh and the mediator for all the help. They both made what could've been a very unpleasant experience easy.”
MWI provides mediators in: Boston (Faneuil Hall), Andover, Jamaica Plain, Natick, Newburyport, Norwood, Quincy, Westwood, Weymouth, Worcester and other locations by arrangement.
MWI provides mediation and arbitration services Monday - Saturday in 10 locations around Massachusetts. Session times start as early as 7:00 AM or as late as 8:00 PM.
|The information contained on this page is not to be considered legal advice. A lawyer should always be consulted in regards to any legal matters. Divorce Source, Inc. is also not a referral service and does not endorse or recommend any third party individuals, companies, and/or services. Divorce Source, Inc. has made no judgment as to the qualifications, expertise or credentials of any participating professionals. Read our Terms & Conditions.|
"a passion for a better divorce℠" - established in 1996© 1996 - 2013 Divorce Source, Inc. All Rights Reserved.