Mr. Hannan’s practice is limited to one, and only one area of the Law: Family and Marital. When experience counts, and it most certainly does in the Family Law arena, Robert Hannan brings 22 years of experience to the table, experience obtained through 21 years of trial and family law experience. Family Law attorneys are necessarily trial attorneys. Make no mistake about that, it is a necessary part of a successful Family Law practice.
Mr. Hannan received his undergraduate degree from Florida State University and his Juris Doctorate from Ohio Northern University. Mr. Hannan has been an active member of the Florida Bar since 1988 and is a member of the Family Law sections of the Florida and American Bar Associations. Mr. Hannan previously served on the Family Law Legislative Committee of the Florida Trial Lawyers Association
Areas of Practice
Robert Hannan's areas of practice include, but are not limited to:
- Child Support (Establishment, Contempt, Modification, Department of Revenue Proceedings, “DOR”, Purge Payments/Reductions, Driver License Suspensions, Writs of Bodily Attachment/Arrest)
- Property Distribution
- Alimony (Modification, Termination, Contempt, Co-Habitation Issues)
- Parent Relocation (In State, Out of State, International)
- Parenting Plans, Time Sharing, Custody/Visitation (Establishment,Modification)
- Dependency (Department of Children and Families Proceedings,“DCF”)
|The information contained on this page is not to be considered legal advice. A lawyer should always be consulted in regards to any legal matters. Divorce Source, Inc. is also not a referral service and does not endorse or recommend any third party individuals, companies, and/or services. Divorce Source, Inc. has made no judgment as to the qualifications, expertise or credentials of any participating professionals. Read our Terms & Conditions.|
"a passion for a better divorce℠" - established in 1996© 1996 - 2012 Divorce Source, Inc. All Rights Reserved.