Divorce support and education is the cornerstone of The Oasis Experience, Inc. (R) , co-founded in 1999. Divorce coaching and mediations services are offered for both men and women and Empowerment Groups and Seminars are provided for women.
Linda’s goal is to help clients focus, remain calm and maintain their personal integrity, thus reducing some of the anxiety associated with the legal process and the stress of divorce. As a Divorce Coach, Linda:
• helps men and women set realistic expectations for the process
• educates them about their options: Litigation, Mediation and Collaborative Divorce.
• guides clients in realizing their goals and creating action plans to achieve those goals
• teaches clients effective, non-adversarial communication skills
• assists clients with prioritizing tasks, when the “work” of divorce becomes overwhelming.
• prepares clients for consultations with Attorneys, GAL’s and Custody Evaluators
• assists parents with creating Joint Parenting Agreements (keeping the best interest of the children as the focus) so they are able to co-parent effectively and co-operatively post-divorce.
• offers resources and referrals for other professionals
• International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
• Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois
• American Counseling Association
• Illinois Counseling Association
• American Association of University Women
• Engaging Speakers Network
|The information contained on this page is not to be considered legal advice. A lawyer should always be consulted in regards to any legal matters. Divorce Source, Inc. is also not a referral service and does not endorse or recommend any third party individuals, companies, and/or services. Divorce Source, Inc. has made no judgment as to the qualifications, expertise or credentials of any participating professionals. Read our Terms & Conditions.|
"a passion for a better divorce℠" - established in 1996© 1996 - 2012 Divorce Source, Inc. All Rights Reserved.