QdroDesk provides Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs) instantly online. Not only do you receive a QDRO backed by a court and plan approval guarantee, but you also receive the appropriate settlement agreement language, and processing instructions. Our ability to provide you with the best quality online QDROs is a result of our 45 years of combined QDRO experience. By combining that expertise with a smart question and answer technology, QdroDesk provides the ideal solution for attorneys and individuals throughout the United States.
Benefits & Features
QdroDesk is the first instant online QDRO preparation service. We provide you with the ability to produce fully customized QDROs for all retirement plans through our smart question and answer, and document generation technology. There’s no need to wait for the transmittal of information by mail and the delay of lengthy delivery periods because you use our service at your convenience from your own desk. All you have to do is log into your account and in minutes you can have an accurate QDRO prepared and ready for execution, court approval, and submission to the plan administrator. You have full control.
Highlights of Service
- Experts in the Business Since 1989
- Custom QDRO Ready for Approval
- Custom Agreement Language that Reflects QDRO
- All the Required Issues Addressed
- Instant QDRO Creation & Delivery (No Waiting)
- No Additional Costs for QDRO Revisions or Updates
- Easy Editing Capabilities (MSWord and PDF Format)
- Client Data Sheet for Easy Review
- Exact Pension Plan Name Lookup Database
- Step-by-Step QDRO Execution and Processing Instructions
- Responsive & Reliable Customer Service From Experts
- Accessible From Any Computer Connected to the Internet
- Compatible with PC and Mac (No Software to Install)
- Trustworthy, Private, and Secure (Verisign 128-bit encryption)
- No Time Limits on Your Account
- Simple, User-Friendly, and Accurate
- 100% Guaranteed Approval
Mon. - Fri. 8am - 5pm EST.
|The information contained on this page is not to be considered legal advice. A lawyer should always be consulted in regards to any legal matters. Divorce Source, Inc. is also not a referral service and does not endorse or recommend any third party individuals, companies, and/or services. Divorce Source, Inc. has made no judgment as to the qualifications, expertise or credentials of any participating professionals. Read our Terms & Conditions.|
"a passion for a better divorce℠" - established in 1996© 1996 - 2012 Divorce Source, Inc. All Rights Reserved.