(Carpal \'Tunnel)
12/08/09 07:28 PM
Re: Stopping child support

You can no longer have it paid directly in WI. It is state mandated that all CS go through the state. Period. No exceptions.

I don't for one minute buy that you plan on stopping the caretaker whatever it is and have him pay you directly, You can stop it and have him pay you through the state and get the whole amount.

Contact Us Divorce Source Home


Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: