Misslisa1017
(Pooh-Bah)
02/25/07 02:05 PM
Re: Grandson had to go home

Yep, he did see two doctors yesterday. She took him early in the morning and came back to him (my son) with the baby stating that the doctor said he only had the beginning of a bad cold.
YET we explained to her before she took off with the baby that he was breathing fast the night before looking like he was in some distress. I doubt she ever mentioned it to the doctor. Otherwise he would've been dx'd with what he was dx'd with in the ER

Which is ...bronchiolitis. She was fuming that he took the baby and said he had no right. He told her he did have a right and did so. But he did get a lot of flak from the nurse in the er, because he didn't have all the babies medical background, which mom never shared with him. Has he asked? Yes. She just stares blankly at him.
In other words, it's not his concern as far as she's concerned.

He just got off the phone with her to see how he's doing right now and she said, "His fever is very high. I called the doctors again." He said, "What are they going to do?" She said "I dont' know." I said, "Please call me when you know what's going on. And please let me know if he ends up back in the ER." She said "Yeah whatever! He won't end up back there."

So this is the crap and how great they communicate. I'm so sick of watching it. He really is trying to work with this girl.

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: