KLINKS1275
(newbie)
09/07/09 09:37 PM
daycare while ex works

recently my ex came to me and said that after 5 yrs of not working that she found a job at a daycare. The problem is now my son has to goto after school program at a cost of $70 per week, and my daughter will be going to her daycare at an unknown amount as of now b/c my ex never even asked how much! I am barely making it working 2 jobs and now I am responsible to pay half of both of the costs! My question is how the hell am I suppossed to live on even less money, with my wife and 1yr old? Maintenance just came off in June which gave me about $50 more a month to try and survive, but now I have to pay her an additional 140 per month just for my sons school, let alone my daughters school. I am desperate for some sort of answer as to what I can do? My life with my new wife is being torn apart by my having no money to pay bills and afford anything. The kids and I are very upset with the fact that I will have to work even more now and spend even less time with them b/c of this! HELP what can I do? This is getting crazy. My ex gets almost $1,900 a month from me, plus now she will have her own salary, plus has an almost live in b/f that has money. What is there for me to do except just keep giving more blood from my already dried up rock!! :confused:

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: