11/04/11 09:51 PM
Re: Need advice on standard items in a dissolution.

You haven't been married long enough for alimony, and child support isn't going to be enough to support you and the boot, because he has a high income and CS will be fairly high (but not enough to live on) it's going to disqualify you from most govt. services.

What does it all mean? You will have get a job, and probably full time to support yourself.

You can try to limit his parenting time, but you might need deep pockets for attorney fees, which it doesn't sound like you have. Good luck.

Contact Us Divorce Source Home


Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: