02/02/12 11:11 PM
Re: QDRO with out a Judgment/property settlement

You need a final judgment/decree of divorce/dissolution of marriage. The QDRO is tax creature that allows you to transfer funds without tax consequences from one spouses pension fund like a 401(k) to the other spouses fund.

Pensions accrued during the marriage re ubject to division as marital property. Usually 50/50.

No QDRO without a settlement agreement and final judgment.

Contact Us Divorce Source Home


Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: