03/20/11 01:09 PM
Re: I'm going through a divorce and have a question

You're required to file Income and Expense form FL150 which has a listing of accounts and balances, but not transactions. She can subpoena most any records in court. After less than a year with monies held in individual accounts, there's probably nothing to argue over. Just work out a settlement agreement with her and file it.

Contact Us Divorce Source Home


Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: