(recently joined)
01/07/10 08:02 PM
Re: How to amend a filed petition?

I made a mistake on my divorce and had to make an addendum. I used a paralegal and it was only $45.00 plus county filing fees. That's my experience and found that a paralegal is the cheapest way to go and they know the rules and legal-speak... Good luck...

Contact Us Divorce Source Home


Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: