willybillie
(enthusiast)
07/29/07 10:51 AM
Re: In some respects...

I like so many others,encountered what it was like living with someone going thru the menopause cycle. My X went thru it starting at I'd say around 46 and continued thru our divorce in 06. She is 51 now, so for the past 5yrs I experienced it. It wasn't easy at times to hear the brunt of her mood swings, yelling etc., but I accepted it, cause ..dang that is what women go thru. If you love someone enough you tolerate it. It was tough to take at times, and probably yelled at h er a few times, but I mostly understood what she was going thru, and said to myself, it happens, and there is not much I could do to change it. It is a condition that I will accept in the future, otherwise I don't think I will be dating much..LOL>>

As I mention earlier in a post, I would rather be a bit younger as it seems 90% of the women out there that are single are under 40. I don't want to go back earlier that 40-45.

As for children..I'm praying that the lady that will be the next "Love of my Life" will have kids that are grown, and living on their own. Since I will probably be dating women in their 50's their is a good chance that will be.

If not, kids ( I have 4..All grown up) will not be a deterrent if I fall for their mom. I would like to think I can handle kids as long as they are respectful.

If I don't find someone to share the rest of my life with, it, I'm not going to go into a shell. Life is too short, and I want to enjoy as much as I can with the time I have left. Fun & stress free would be the preference.

I spent the last few months going to several bars, looking, and I realized this isn't for me. Most of them are youth oriented, plus, I no longer want to play mind games with anyone.

The 2nd largest PWP group in Ohio has appointed me to their board, so that might open some opportunities. I now have a goal to work towards(making #1 in Ohio) and it will help me fill some time.

I have realized that TIME does heal... ONLY if you take it to a different LEVEL. If you stay stuck in Time, you cannot heal. Least that's my opinion. Take care all.

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: