Really_Tired
(recently joined)
08/18/09 07:42 AM
Healthy or Hazardous?

So where to begin...

My current wife and I have come to a conclusion on divorce. Though we aren't doing anything legally until I get out of Iraq. After the arguements resided, we discussed everything that happened and realized we'd gotten married for all the wrong reasons. Neither of us really wanted to be married at the time, but we tried to make it work for our son. We weren't even together when he was conceived. I was hurting for about a week until I started really opening my eyes. So yeah...we'll be working out custody issues after deployment.

I say all that to say this. Through ever-so-growing internet chatting, I met someone. Obviously there is no physical connection from across the world, but there's this connection I've never experienced before. It's great I admit, and sometimes eerie as even being through 2 marriages, I've just never connected with someone like this before. Before "connection" is stereotyped, it's not speaking in fantasy romance quoting cheesy novels to impress each other. The other day I had some down time and we literally talked for 10 hours straight about everyday things and it was just clicking left and right. She lives 20 minutes from where I'm going back to after deployment, is a fellow parent, and independent.

Now I mean it when I say I'm not in an emotional slump right now as I was never really emotionally involved with my current wife.

Is this healthy or hazardous? If you guys have any similar experiences, please let me know. Thanks.

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: