Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
02/09/07 12:28 PM
Re: My disintegrating marriage

I feel no sexual attraction to my husband. He claims that he "wants" me, but won't initiate sex unless I show more enthusiasm.

---> Am I missing something here...you don't want to have sex with your husband, but it's HIS fault because he doesn't want to have sex with a dead fish?

Last year, I started having sexual encounters with men I met through an adult website. At one of those low points, I tried to tell my husband, but he stopped me and said that he didn't want to hear what I had to say, because then he would "have to ask me for a divorce." He tells me he wants to stay married to me. Last week, he told me he was worried about my drinking, but when I tried to bring up infidelity and our sexual issues, he stopped me once again, saying he would rather I not tell him.

---> How would YOU feel if the positions were reversed? Sounds to me that the ONLY reason why you want to tell him, is so you can blame him and feel less guilty. Sorry, but this is YOUR sin...NOT his. YOU have to live with the [extremely] bad choices YOU made.

The thought of leaving him fills me with despair, but living without sex for the next thirty years does as well.

---> Question...you obviously had sex with him at one point in ya'll's marriage...what happened to change it?

Do you think it's even remotely possible for us to make this marriage last, especially if my husband refuses to hear about my infidelity?

---> No...you're marriage will NOT work if YOU try to pass the buck. If you feel THAT guilty about what you did...find a priest or a pastor...get counseling.

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: