(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/07/10 03:04 PM
Re: I Claimed younger child on tax returns for 2009


X says that's her right because she is CP

She is correct.


and her accountant backs her up but her lawyer told her to give me the exemption.



My lawyer told me if we take this to court I will win

Your lawyer is wrong.


Her lawyer never put it in the decree that she gets to claim the exemption for my younger son,

It doesn't need to go in the decree. She is the CP.


X says IRS law says the exemption goes to CP!

Again, she is correct.


She thinks I forged her name to the 8332 form!

Did you?

Contact Us Divorce Source Home


Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: