Dannysmommy
(recently joined)
01/27/05 02:02 AM
regaining custody

I have a 4 year old son who I have stayed at home with since the day he was born. My husband and I are having serious maritial issues. On Tuesday he went to his preschool, and took our child out of school. I haven't seen him since although I have spoken to him. I have tried to play it nice with my husband which my therapist suggested, now I find out that my husband is going to get a temporary custody order from the court in the morning. This is truely more than I can bear. I am a good mom and can't understand how my husband can do this to me. He has made all kinds of demands using our child as a pawn, and I have gone along with them including the therapy. He also demands that I go to rehab, I am not a problem drinker, although I do drink occasionally and never ever around my son I don't do any drugs. My fear is to have this on my record, but to get my son back I would go. I don't know if anyone else out there has gone through this before, and can offer any advice. I will see an attorney on Friday, but until then I don't know if there is anything I should be doing, any advice would be so greatly appreciated.
Genny

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: