thelostartof
(recently joined)
05/16/09 05:29 PM
Ex Wife Was Pregnant during divorce, not mine

So I find out now almost 2 months after I have been divorced that my Ex Wife is almost 7 months Pregnant, which means she was pregnant during our divorce, Right now she is getting alimony from me that I am trying to get stopped due to here destroying my house which I won back and had her kicked out of.

Along with that the guy she is living with already has a single 2 year old. So with my two kids that we have joint custody and this new kid she will have 4 kids at that house. I already know that my two boys are somewhat neglected there along with mistreated. I am going to want to go for full custody for many a reasons along with the fact that she does not work and doesn't really plan to do anything but suck $ from tax payers. The guy does not work as he is getting disability from the state of California.

Is there anything I should look into for doing all of this? I already have my lawyer involved for getting the alimony stopped for the damages to the house but I wonder if there is anything else I should be aware or ready for.

100% sure the new kid is not mine as I have not been with her for over a year

Thanks

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: