Spring
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
06/18/08 03:53 PM
They let her out

I can not believe the bastards let her out. We don't know where she is, we don't know HOW she is...but hubby was told she pled guilty to the drug charges, received 12 months probation...and now she is out on the streets LIKELY headed back to the drug dealers.

THIS is FRUSTRATING.

Debbie_L
(Pooh-Bah)
06/18/08 03:55 PM
Re: They let her out

I'm sorry. Hopefully you find her soon. How frustrating all of this is.

Sherron
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
06/18/08 03:55 PM

Wow, spring... I am so sorry...you and your family continue to be in my thoughts...stay strong... do the matrix folks know of this? What are they saying or suggesting?

Spring
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
06/18/08 03:58 PM

I don't know...I am stuck at my office...trying to get someone to fill in for me so I can go search for her. Hubby is on the phone...the matrix people did have a team ready for her when she got back to YCC but now that's blown to he!l.

The probation officer was in court somewhere else this morning but is to process the warrant to revoke her bail on the other charges...so when that is processed, she can be arrested again. If that stupid ars of a prosector would have signed off on the thing yestarday, like requested, she would have been arrested before she left the court house.

I want to scream IDIOTS as loud as I can right now, but I'm thinking that's not too professional here in rthe office.

PrincessJ
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
06/18/08 04:05 PM

OMG, what will it TAKE??? Sheesh...

I'm so sorry, Spring...

1966Gal
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
06/18/08 04:13 PM

What are you going to do if you find her? If you bring her back home and still allow her "out" to find drugs, then you are just enabling her to continue. Why would she stop if she has your house to live in and freedom to live her life as she sees fit?

You said she was still using when she was living with you last week. What a great deal for her. Gets to keep using drugs and has a nice home to come back to when she feels like it. Where's the incentive there to stop?

At some point, I think you have to let her go. Yeah, she might die out there. But if you let her live at your home while she continues to use drugs, she's going to die sooner or later anyway. She can't continue like that.

At what point, do you let her live the life she is obviously choosing?

Arden
(old hand)
06/18/08 04:15 PM

Spring, I am so sorry.

Spring
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
06/18/08 04:17 PM

Susan, how about I come see you, inject you with Meth...and then we talk, k?

Spring
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
06/18/08 04:18 PM

To the rest of you...thanks, I am very very sorry they let her out too :-(

jil_stevens
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
06/18/08 04:24 PM

That is totally unbelievable! Here you have these concerned parents begging for help, and the system continually lets them down. As bad as it sounds, I hope you find her so she can be re-arrested!!

Tweeby
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
06/18/08 04:29 PM

I'm sorry :(

Spring
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
06/18/08 04:41 PM

here..this is more unbelievable. Apparently, the PO was in court with her this morning...said all she had to say, case history etc. They asked SD what she had to say...she replied "I love doing drugs and I am going to do them forever". The judge then said, "Okay, SD...I don't want to know when your funeral is...you're free to go."

Love our system...and yes, we have a call in to our reporter.

Rebecca5
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
06/18/08 05:24 PM

Frustrating? At LEAST.

Dude. That's BULLSHIT. With her record, she got 12 months PROBATION? Someone was a lazy ass in the court room today.

Spring
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
06/18/08 05:55 PM

Yup...federal charges, first offence. I'm still trying to calm myself down. Spoke to the reporter...we'll be talking more later.

I'm listening to hubby on the phone with yesterday's duty councel that we talked to...now she is saying the court isn't a baby sitter...DUH!!

I want the news media, infront of the court house.

JulieLynn
(veteran)
06/18/08 08:47 PM

I'm so sorry ... big hugs!

Spring
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
06/18/08 10:05 PM

BB1
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
06/19/08 06:08 AM

That's awful. I can't say I'm surprised though since they've really done nothing to help her.

Have you ever considered of finding support for YOU about this? Like, talking to other families who have lived it? I'm guessing it's going to be hard to find people who have experienced someone like her...addicted with the psychotic issues/behaviors.

Spring
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
06/19/08 10:27 AM

I haven't yet found anyone with my exact circumstances..but I talk to a lot of people. The Matrix people are the best so far for knowledge and they are wonderful for support. I have a "coping kit" I have to go pick up from them...not sure what's all in it...

The best in all of this is having the support of hubby, and he having mine. Its amazingly "easier" when you aren't handling it alone.

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: