Char9
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
02/27/12 10:54 AM
A little sad today

SS just left this morning for Officer's training in the AF. H got choked up last night at dinner with the girls when he told him how proud he is of him and that he knows he will do great. SS got a little teary too, but he held up. He told the girls to "take care of mom" while he was gone. I hung around to see him off, trying hard not to cry myself as he pulled out of the driveway. (he spent the night at our house since it was closer for him to leave from there). All things considered, I will miss him. I got a chance to actually talk to him a few weeks ago, and he said he wasn't angry at me, but H. He can't understand why people do things like that. I know he will be successful in life and in his career.

spinnerdegrassi
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
02/27/12 12:40 PM
Re: A little sad today

He's probably mad at your husband for enabling his sisters to become parasites, and he has to actually make something of his life.

Char9
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
02/27/12 01:57 PM

No, he was angry about the "affair". :( And he is always tellling his sisters to read the Dave Ramsey book. Tried to help them as well by talking about how to be financially independent, stable.

Miranda
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
02/28/12 06:59 PM

It will be the best decision of his life. My husband is an officer with over 18 years in the Air Force and went thru ROTC.

Miranda
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
02/28/12 07:00 PM

[quote]He's probably mad at your husband for enabling his sisters to become parasites, and he has to actually make something of his life. [/quote]

I agree. I feel the same way about my parents and my brother. It pays to be a life loser, they just get to suck the money and life out of people. Ohhh welll...

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: