cutiepie
(member)
04/09/12 10:27 PM
Lexxi

Who is Truth? I don't understand why you now are protecting them. YOU KNOW. TELL US. How bad could it be? Many people have been called trolls for years. So basically, you, Loretta and Runs knows who Truth is, yet not one of you will take the curtin back? Still, are willing for us to post with them in PM about our lives? Dangerous? Who is it? Once you say, they will be gone anyway.

M5M5
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
04/09/12 11:10 PM
Re: Lexxi

Why don't you tell us who you are? After all..you were spreading my information Saturday night.

Loretta
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
04/09/12 11:13 PM

It was my info a week or so ago. This troll is the worst of all.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
04/09/12 11:35 PM

whoever the troll is? Edited their post... without identifying it as being edited.

Sound like anyone we know?

Loretta
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
04/09/12 11:41 PM

Yes.

BeachBabeRN
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
04/10/12 12:06 AM

Odd. Somehow my info never gets passed around.

I find that curious.

Loretta
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
04/10/12 12:28 AM

Lol, hey my inbox have never been full...but people have been blowing it up for days!

BeachBabeRN
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
04/10/12 12:30 AM

That never happens to me either. I think it was full once -- after 2 years or so.

Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
04/10/12 01:22 AM

Odd. Somehow my info never gets passed around. I find that curious.

---> And ya think, given how many folks I have seriously pissed off and the fact that I have had access to the majority of the regular poster's personal information, that I would have been accused. But then again, homie don't play those games.

Reilly
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
04/10/12 05:34 AM

Mine either...I feel so left out...<smile>

BeachBabeRN
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
04/10/12 07:55 AM

Lizard babe? I feel the same way -- with the exception of LB, I'm in possession of a pile of personal info -- could have done a whole lot of damage with it.

I'm thinking we're beyond suspicion Gecko --

Maury
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
04/10/12 07:58 AM

Alright - I am going to post my own personal information:

I am a Capricorn.
I enjoy long walks on the beach, summer nights and guacamole.
I like reinacting the "I am your father scene" from Star Wars with a wrapping paper tube as a light saber.
My second toe is abnormally longer than my big toe and tends to point East.
I once had an uncomfortably close relationship with a pet ferret named Arthur.

Loretta
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
04/10/12 08:03 AM

Dangerous Maury! You sure like living on the edge!

Maury
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
04/10/12 08:06 AM

I am a dare devil that way. Yesterday I ran with scissors --TWICE- and often swim less than a half hour after eating.

LeAnne
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
04/10/12 08:06 AM

I know you don't like bragging so I will add "handsome" to your list.

Maury
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
04/10/12 08:07 AM

Mom? Is that you?

LeAnne
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
04/10/12 08:12 AM

No, but some days I feel old enough to be your momma...

Loretta
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
04/10/12 08:19 AM

Ha! I love Maury's humor. Laughing at 6am is not the norm for me, thanks for the giggle.

TruthPLEASEnoW
(journeyman)
04/10/12 09:03 AM

oh cutie u knw i am not the dangerous 1. i have not shared anymore than any1 else has shared on this site about others. i have not contacted real people like u and ur friends have. i have not shared with others the information i found that is public as u and ur friends have done. how funny it is u expect me to be outted yet not u and ur friends who have done all of the above and worse. HYPOCRITE.

Sampoe
(enthusiast)
04/10/12 02:39 PM

Really???? You have absolutely shared private information and you darn well know it. You have sent me links (about 1.5 years ago) for at least 4 members Facebook accounts. You going to deny it? Donít think so. Quit letting your friends take the fall for you and your lies. Enough is enough!

SRS
(Pooh-Bah)
04/10/12 07:42 PM
Redd et al

I would like to clarify. No one told me anyone or tried to convince me anyone was Truth. Leanne is my own conconclusion.

I was friends with 2 people on FB - Redd and Gr8. Redd and gr8 weren't even suspects. If they get mad at me, they tell me outright. Leanne kept showing up when Redd would post. Every single time. .

Leanne was really mad at me, personally, from my posts to JL and Nicole.

Leanne was a HUGE JL fan.

Leanne is from the same city that my Mom's family is from and my Dad's family is from the small town over. While my Dad's family is nice, they are not known for their honesty and they do make meth from what I have been told. Known for stealing metal from air conditioners and selling it for money.

Put 2 and 2 together, Leanne is the nasty troll or highly involved in some way or another.

No apologies will be forthcoming until I learn otherwise.

...and yes, my name is very unique because of my ex's last name. As a matter of fact, my daughter, has the only name like hers in the country according to the records.

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: