toomom
(member)
05/13/12 04:23 PM
Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful ladies out there. You are a blessing to your children. To the women that think it was funny to mess around with someone IRL, go f yourself. You will never know the damage you caused to a child's life. A small helpless child now has to live 1/2 his life with a monster. The court's are so messed up

toomom
(member)
05/13/12 06:45 PM
Re: Happy Mother's Day

to the people that are rating this with 5 stars, get help.

mewanda
(recently joined)
05/13/12 06:50 PM

[quote]Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful ladies out there. You are a blessing to your children. To the women that think it was funny to mess around with someone IRL, go f yourself. You will never know the damage you caused to a child's life. A small helpless child now has to live 1/2 his life with a monster. The court's are so messed up [/quote]

amen.

SockPuppet1
(journeyman)
05/13/12 08:14 PM

How many personalities do u have, Jenny?

Sampoe
(enthusiast)
05/13/12 08:32 PM

Jenny has many personalities, thus the GAL's choice to have the kid live with his father 50% of the time. Yes, I HEARD all the details vs. READING them on line and the GAL thought that MrsB's son was better served living with each parent one week on and one week off. Our guess is that MrsB's kid will be living with the Robert full time come the start of school in the fall. Liars and Mothers that practice PAS will loose in OK.

toomom
(member)
05/13/12 08:35 PM

Get a life and learn to embrace your life.Learn to love the people that love you. Stop being a hater. I'm not Jenny

SockPuppet1
(journeyman)
05/13/12 08:41 PM

Good 4 the lttl boy.

mewanda
(recently joined)
05/13/12 08:56 PM

lol how many do you have? sorry to disappoint you im not Jenny either. like the OP said get a life.

finz
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/14/12 12:24 AM

[quote]Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful ladies out there. You are a blessing to your children. To the women that think it was funny to mess around with someone IRL, go f yourself. You will never know the damage you caused to a child's life. A small helpless child now has to live 1/2 his life with a monster. The court's are so messed up [/quote]

This post/thread is pretty messed up too

annieo
(veteran)
05/14/12 10:08 AM

"You will never know the damage you caused to a child's life. A small helpless child now has to live 1/2 his life with a monster. The court's are so messed up"

OR maybe the child will have a more normal life now that the child is with another influence to counteract the other influence where there were clearly some issues occurring.

If the parents cannot co-parent the child could end up with the "monster" full-time so I sincerely hope the party that had to give up sole custody is able to get some help.

This forum was repeatedly led astray several times on a plethora of issues so the half time with the "monster" is quite likely a good thing.

I was concerned for the safety of the mother and the child and then found out is was all a game that was being played but by the time that all came to fruition there was too much personal information available at the hands of the mother leading to what happened - the blame lies squarely on the shoulders of the mother.

If this is you Jennylynn I sincerely hope you are getting yourself some help and that your life and the life of your child be peaceful....

Good Luck

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/14/12 10:32 AM

Extremely well said Annieo!

Reilly
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/14/12 11:12 AM

ditto...

Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/14/12 11:29 AM

I was concerned for the safety of the mother and the child and then found out is was all a game that was being played.....

---> It was a game from day one...she took everyone's 'fears' and fed it back like it was the sweetest of cream.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/15/12 10:13 AM

Not for nuthin though? This site ENCOURAGED her to play the game she did!!! She got bagged, like no question at all, as a MASSIVE liar, even before I joined. She perpetuated a HUGE deception on all of you and then when she got caught and then this crap with the ex all started, you all held her hand and sang kumbaya and TAUGHT her she could get away with it.

What I find really astonishing? Is the people who defended her the hardest, who have now been basically totally embarassed, won't ADMIT that they were dead ass WRONG and they spent years bashing those who called it CORRECTLY, from the jump. Although they are quieter lately EXCEPT when they're using alternate personalities apparently.

Pathetic.

Speaking from what I have seen personally of her ex, from what SHE provided DIRECTLY TO ME? The ex does NOT sound like that bad a guy. He was tired of getting jerked around by her and the games. It was funny, in one email? It's like he read posts from here because he said EXACTLY what folks said on here about her new husband, taking his place, his family was taking his family's place etc. It was like verbatim EXACTLY what many here thought. Of COURSE the guy was pissed. And in what I read at least? He didn't become a dick in speaking to her until SHE was a biotch to HIM.

And not for nothing? Tons of WOMEN can't hold down jobs/financially support THEIR kids either, some from this very site in fact, and that doesn't keep them from being good PARENTS. My cousin is a SAHD.. can't keep a job to save his life. My ex didn't work for how many years? Didn't stop him being a great dad to his other daughter at least. All this focus on "welll he didn't pay CHILD SUPPORT!!!!!!" as the do-all, end-all measurement of parenting "success" is fvckin' STUPID. Just sayin'.

Hopefully she pulls her head out of her ass and gets it together before she loses the kid entirely.

(oh and no, nothing's wrong in my personal life, in fact, it's going incredibly well.. boyfriend is great, dd just had THE best weekend at her dad's in ages, including spending half the weekend with JUST her dad, couldn't be more thrilled.. maybe it's that I know how well things CAN go if you're NOT a biotch, even if your ex is NOT "perfect", if you just TRY.. her attitude pisses me off)

Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/15/12 12:17 PM

First of all, don't be including me in the 'all of you'; I was taken to task several times for not be 'nice' to her. And there were several others who weren't buying the pig either.

Second, cut the other folks some slack. Getting punk'd isn't the fun and games that folks on television would like you to think it is. A lot of people genuinely cared and were worried about the child and they don't need to have it thrown back in their faces.

The Gecko has spoken.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/15/12 12:39 PM

Hmm.. well, funny the people worried about THIS child, AFTER the initial "punking", got bashed to shyt. And got it thrown in their faces CONSTANTLY. And we turned out to be nearly 100% RIGHT. I'll assume apologies from all those poor people stupid enough to believe her a SECOND time will be forthcoming?

The Oracle has spoken :)

SRS
(Pooh-Bah)
05/15/12 12:56 PM

What I find really astonishing? Is the people who defended her the hardest, who have now been basically totally embarassed, won't ADMIT that they were dead ass WRONG and they spent years bashing those who called it CORRECTLY, from the jump. Although they are quieter lately EXCEPT when they're using alternate personalities apparently.

.....ITA. And yes, my life is going exceptionally well, too.

annieo
(veteran)
05/15/12 07:07 PM

I wasn't around for the first bruhaha but I did care when she was being "stalked" and she wouldn't quit posting so I don't really want to be lumped in the "you all" either =)~

When I found out she was actually stalking herself I really didn't know what to think - her overwhelming need for attention and validation is mind-blowing. I just figured her childhood, which she says was quite lovely, wasn't all that lovely and she was probably one of those children that did whatever it took to get attention, any type of attention....

I truly hope she gets help because absence abuse, every child deserves both mom and dad.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/15/12 08:07 PM

Wasn't directed at you. Sorry about that. The people it was directed to know who they are I'm sure. I wasn't here either btw. I did go back and read through it all. Astonishing what she pulled and yes, the need for attention is mind blowing particularly she didn't just pull her crdp here but on other sites simultaneously. Insane

mewanda
(recently joined)
05/15/12 08:10 PM

What makes you think she's the one who needs help? You actually believe the things those who stalk her say? She isn't the one who needs help here. You people are nutso. Do your research. Her x doesn't even have 50/50. Seriously you women are hilarious. You put so much time into forming opinions about events that aren't even true. It's funny yet sad.

annieo
(veteran)
05/15/12 08:48 PM

Her behavior here is why I believe she needs help. The making of multiple handles to entertain/stalk herself is why she needs help - none of which has anything to do with her ex and/or 50/50 - her posts speak for themselves.

She was her own stalker and if she wasn't she certainly wasn't "afraid" because she wouldn't STOP even at the supposed cost of her and her sons safety. Those behaviors suggest she needs help.

I formed my opinion based on her posts and her posts alone - I don't have to believe or not believe anything else that someone posted - it isn't necessary when her need for attention and validation is so obvious even you should grasp that - it isn't rocket science.

BeachBabeRN
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/15/12 09:53 PM

LB, I don't know that I defended her per se but I considered her a friend. Helped her with some of the same stuff you did. Not sure I believed her all the time but until she did something to me, I could be her friend.

She betrayed me. She betrayed what I thought was a friendship. I'm not her friend. Simple system.

I went silent a LONG time ago and I'm reasonably certain that you took note of that. I've had no contact with her in any form. There's no void in my life caused by excising her as a friend.

I believe she needs help. I hope she gets help. I pray for her little boy.

That's the extent of what I'm able to do now.

english7
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/15/12 09:54 PM

"The making of multiple handles to entertain/stalk herself is why she needs help"

Proof? How do you know Jenny is the one who has created multiple identities? Tell me how. Show us.

"I formed my opinion based on her posts and her posts alone"

Okay, please provide evidence for JL's derangement. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I do doubt. I've been here longer than you have and I don't see too much wrong with her posts. But, of course, I'm not stalking her at other sites....

And Lexie? I know you're going to read any post regarding MrsB. Why do you feel obliged to drive this into the f**king ground??? You are tracking her posts at other sites. Why? Really, who cares? If you are as intelligent as you tell us you are, you would just let it go. This is not real life. Your daughter is real life stuff. This board is not. You've said so many times that you are 100% right or 10,000% right about whatever. Seems you have a desperate need to be seen as "right." Gosh, I'm sick of it, as I'm sure other posters are. As I see it, you are the one with problems.

And Annieo? You go girl. Perpetuating this crap is exactly what brings this site down to the level of--useless. It's a divorce forum. Remember?

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/15/12 11:34 PM

She admitted to the personalities. That's easy. Find the thread where she was outted and the thread she posted acknowledging it. It's not a question, or a theory, it's a fact,

The only reason I know about other sites is FROM HER. She invited me to one. I went, posted an intro, hated the site itself (they make us look like angels) and didn't go back, UNTIL I was informed by other posters here, that she'd slammed me THERE. So I contacted the board admins who confirmed shed had me banned. For doing nothing there other than posting an intro thread acknowledging I'd signed up. AS ME. Exact same name. Soooo, the board admins did their own digging, found out she lied, reinstated me. I never went back. Posters here sent me threads from there after her ex was contacted. Slamming me again. Not so veiled accusations I'D contacted her ex. Which I didn't. It's pretty obvious from what was sent to her ex? The culprit was from either real life, or the other site. This site? Never mentioned once.

Out of anyone on this site I've taken the biggest character hit bc of that crazy bytch. For shyt even the person who WAS behind the original jl's info drama? Said I didn't do!!!!! Which I didn't. I mean, wtf?

Pardon me if I have a chip on my shoulder about this girl. I've earned the right to be pissed at several people here who took this brats word even after having knowingly duped this board Lonnnnggg before the last couple of years.

Annieo is dead on, and good for her for calling it like she sees it. More people should have spoken up, a long time ago.

annieo
(veteran)
05/16/12 12:07 AM

You know what English - I had no issues with you

I stand by what I said and I did not say she was deranged.

English - where have you been - maybe you should go back several weeks ago when all was revealed - start there and catch up please - unless you want to call a long time honest and trusted poster a liar....

Multiple handles - well lets see - she is JL and Truth so there are two that are confirmed and there is very little doubt that she is at least a couple of the others.

Never stalked her here there or anywhere - I didn't have to go anywhere there was always plenty here - and I did think she was a nice person in the beginning when I came here more then a few years ago but then it just continued and continued and then I was misled oh heck lets just say it I was LIED TO.

If you take the blinders off and just read the posts over the last few years without knowing all the back history (which is what I was able to do) you would be able to see what I have seen (and others)I had no preconceived ideas about anyone and like I said I liked her at first for a while until I started to see a constant need that even when supposedly scared for her and her sons safely she continued because she needs the attention and validation - the need is so great she will do whatever she needs to, to have it. Like I said that isn't rocket science to see what was going on in that regard - I won't bore you with the other observations - I do not want to argue psychology and psychological diagnoses with you - I'm not in it to win it and really don't care except that the child be able to live in peace with both parents.

You want to say I perpetuate this - why are you even adding to it - I love it when someone (who has been here a lot longer then me - love that line) comes along and says "oh poo poo you shouldn't continue this" and then does what YOU english just did - You Go Girl!!

btw: I know you are an english teacher - do you happen to know my profession as in degrees I may hold the field I may be in - that maybe I do have a little bit of knowledge regarding people such as JL who need attention, validation, etc... the point is you DO NOT know.

AND For future reference it is always best to know what you are talking about before you assume things about me. I'll return the favor in kind and not assume things about you.

M5M5
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 12:41 AM

"Pardon me if I have a chip on my shoulder about this girl. I've earned the right to be pissed at several people here who took this brats word even after having knowingly duped this board Lonnnnggg before the last couple of years"

--->I hope one day you will be able to move on and not let anonymous posters on a message board upset you so much. For the record? My only issues with you has been how you treat people on here...and that was before JL and I became friends. There is no need to be such a....well...a mean spirited classless [censored] (pardon my language, but it's true) to anyone on here. You are rude and crude. And like a dang dog with a bone.

I'm honestly getting tired of that high horse you are riding on. You are not right about everything. You also make mistakes and have trusted the wrong people before. May want to stop lording it over the effin' board and let the matter rest! Ignore the trolls when they post. How effin' hard is that? There is no longer any need for you to take up for yourself, not to anyone.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 10:00 AM

Edited to delete.. not worth it.

Beach.. you and I are good.. wasn't reflected towards you either. There's just a handful of people that I really have an issue with over the whole thing. I'm sure they know who they are. M5 is one of them. Leanne. A few others.

Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 11:50 AM

I've been here longer than you have and I don't see too much wrong with her posts.

---> And I've been longer than anyone and it's been one lie after another since the day she posted. She started out as a 'concerned SM'...BM was some kind of 'whacko' and JL and her husband were trying to get custody of his daughter. Then day she came 'out' about how she had been 'lying' to everyone; the 'reality' was that her husband was emotionally and physically abusive and BM was the best thing since sliced bread, yadda yadda yadda.

---> As a survivor of domestic violence myself, I KNEW she was lying about the abuse...it was mainly that she was too willing to talk about it, she went into too many 'details', and that she was almost 'gleeful' about it.

---> And once you realized that she was lying, it was pretty easy to spot all the rest of them. Any time anyone would question her on a lie...she would start whining and crying about being 'picked' on. She was as delusional as MamaKitty and as psycho as 'he who cannot be named'. Seriously...she started using this place as her own personal blog. Every freaking day she was posting about something...personal stuff you might tell your doctor or possibly your best friend, but NOT public forum...gross. Or she was posting about her 'perfect' child. Or her 'perfect' husband.

BeachBabeRN
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 12:07 PM

LB? I knew that -- no offense taken.

english? I have to echo others that have spoken to you. There are many of us that were taken for a colossal ride and resent it. I was the one that outed her when I received credible evidence to do so. After I did that I was summarily unfriended and blocked from her FB page -- and there would have been no reason for her to do so otherwise.

I own the fact that I clearly stated that if she didn't knock off her nonsense, I'D be the next one contacting her first ex. I don't skulk in the bushes, I'm right out there. She stopped -- coincidence? I think not.

This is something that has much more history than you're aware of -- I'd also suggest that you read back a few years, including the most recent threads, one of them culminating in me outing her. People here know that if I say something? I've received something credible to back up that statement. Very few people question me, if any.

I hesitate to put more out there than the girl needs help. That's glaringly obvious.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 12:10 PM

[quote]---> As a survivor of domestic violence myself, I KNEW she was lying about the abuse...it was mainly that she was too willing to talk about it, she went into too many 'details', and that she was almost 'gleeful' about it.
[/quote]

------------>> Well said! AND, I would add to it? She had NO FEAR OF HIM! Someone who was abused/controlled as she said she supposedly was? Would NOT NOT NOT be as AGGRESSIVE with him, as she is. And if one has the opportunity to read ACTUAL exchanges between her and her ex? SHE is typically, from what I've seen at least, the AGGRESSOR. NOT HIM. Never mind you don't go sneaking back into the marital residence to grab NON-essential, NON-critical stuff, risking pissing off your abuser. You just do NOT DO IT.

the "abuse" storyline? Stunk to high heaven and back again.

BeachBabeRN
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 12:10 PM

Just for S&G -- english, you've been here slightly less than 8 months longer than annieo -- not enough to make you an authority on JL.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 12:14 PM

Thanks Beach :-)

English.. I joined in late Jan 2007. That's just over 5 years ago. You'd have to go back even before THAT, to like 2005/2006 timeframe to REALLY get the whole history.

Now think about that, SEVEN YEARS of history here.. SEVEN YEARS. AND, not just HERE, but ELSEWHERE, at the same time.

As Beach said, she needs help.

Runswithscissors
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 01:50 PM

I just don't get why she's even being discussed.....seriously.....

Oh and this was a quick reply...not directed at you LB....

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 02:00 PM

It's okay.. I'm fine if it was directed at me :)

I'm not a big fan of the whole "passive aggressive digs" but we all know what the real intent is. I was gonna let the thread go, and someone else responded.. and I'll admit, I'm not keen on anyone coming along and trying to garner sympathy, "oh poor JL"'ing this site. The only way this site did her any damage? Is what she did HERSELF. Period. And I'm sure this new moron poster is an EXISTING poster, using yet another fake personality.

Just pisses me off. And I'm not one to NOT speak my mind. I actually gotta say, I appreciate the Gecko piping in with her two cents confirming the history.

I think it's important people here NOT forget what happened, or else? Guess who will pop her little head up back here with new tales of woe and how she's been victimized? It's an addiction. I, for one? Will stick around JUST to ensure she never suckers anyone again if she were to try it again.

Sampoe
(enthusiast)
05/16/12 02:25 PM

She's been here all along using the handle of Mewanda.

english7
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 02:36 PM

So, maybe she did lie. Why should everyone take such offense? This is an Internet board. We are strangers in many ways. We are not neighbors, family or RL friends. I find it odd, all this getting so wrapped up in an online person to the point of frenzy.

Why the outrage if she lied? From what Iíve seen, a lot of you are quick to suspect others of lying. Iíve been suspected of such, either inferred or explicitly stated, so itís not like the general you are horrified; you expect it.

If you sent her money for Christmas presents, found out later she lied about her financial state, and then were angry, Iíd say you are pretty naÔve. Iíve sent people in here money, but I know thereís a chance itís a phony deal because I really donít know the people, do I?

I don't care enough to comb through years of posts. Iíve read what has been posted since I joined (with the exception of a few months away), and I read the most recent posts that ďoutĒ her. My take is that this JL obsession has the tenor of a witch hunt. Itís a love to hate thing, fueled by behind-the-scenes gossip. Itís an ďI know more/better than anyone elseĒ thing. And itís behavior that does not paint our gender prettily.

Iím sorry I lost my cool and posted last night. Doing so has only caused more of a stiróexactly what I did not want. This JL thing is too much a monster as it is.

Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 02:44 PM

No...you can't get aggressive with them, especially after you have left. Or at least, not without a baseball bat. Last time I saw "Bill"...it was some 15 months AFTER I left him, 6 months since since the last time he tried to kill me and ya'll wouldn't be having the pleasure of my company now if the cops had been even 1 second late coming around the corner squealing tires. As it was...it was several weeks before I could wear shorts and short sleeves because of all the bruises and both of my hands were broken.

That was 12 years ago and at least 2 to 3 times a year I track his whereabouts. While he never went to jail for what he did to me because of "family" connections...once his father died, he was on his own. And since he can't stay out of trouble and constantly violates probation, he's pretty easy to track.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 02:49 PM

English..

Most people on this board? Are interested in GOOD relations with divorced parents. They want the BEST for the children involved.

In TWO situations? This bytch has manipulated this board into giving her advice to keep children AWAY from their parents.

And really? That's the CORE of the issue here. She did it to have her ex's first wife LOSE TIME WITH THEIR CHILD BASED ON HER LIES. And she got THIS BOARD TO ADVISE HER HOW TO DO IT.

Same with her now ex. She LIED about him and got all sorts of support, rah rah, you go girl to quote you, that her ex was some horrible awful bastard who should NOT have his child.

And that's the bottom line here. Most people here? Even if they think their ex sucks big donkey dick as a full time job? Do NOT want to deliberately take their collective kid(s) away from that donkey dick sucking girl or guy.

HER? Made it a full time JOB on not one but at LEAST two sites at a time to do JUST THAT.

And that? Violates the very CORE of what these sites are about. And THAT is what pisses many people off.

Now, you wanna sit here and justify/excuse it? More power to ya.. but you're missing the point.

I'll go a step further than Beach. She's not "sick".. She's EVIL. And yes, I mean EXACTLY that word. She's EVIL.

NikkiL
(addict)
05/16/12 02:55 PM

Do people on this board seriously send money to other posters? Did anyone REALLY send JL money? Sitting here wondering if that REALLY happens. And if does...where is my money? ;-)

english7
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 03:00 PM

Okay, the donkey dick stuff was funny. :)

Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 03:01 PM

So, maybe she did lie. Why should everyone take such offense? This is an Internet board. We are strangers in many ways. We are not neighbors, family or RL friends. I find it odd, all this getting so wrapped up in an online person to the point of frenzy.

---> Some of us ARE friends IRL. BeachBabe, JavaJunkie, RWS...we all go WAY back. Quite a few folks helped out JL financially...sending gifts, gift cards, etc because she was supposedly 'struggling. And it's not about the 'money' per se...it's more along the lines of that women who won several million in the lottery but was still collecting food stamps.

english7
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 03:04 PM

Yes, some people do. I heard that money was sent to JL. Yeah, I could use some of that money, too!

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 03:06 PM

Mine did 2 years home confinement.. at my request. Judge listened to my statement prior to sentencing. I won at trial.. totally unprepared..thought it was just an arraignment. Me against him and 6 friends and family members swearing up and down he didn't do it.

Honestly? Probably the proudest moment of my life in terms of standing up for myself. Maybe it's why I won't back down to anyone. No one will EVER push me around again, in ANY form.

I beat my abuser, the HONEST way AND got him to pay for what he did. And I didn't have a SOUL to stand up for me. NO ONE. A prosecutor I never laid eyes on and a cop. And ME. I remember asking my mother to move back home at one point and her telling "gee.. you know.. your father and I have moved on with our lives, I just don't see you coming back working out" and it wasn't like she didn't KNOW I was dealing with an abuser. Needless to say? She didn't go to court for the trial or anything, lol.

Oh well.. anyway, I know mine is still around. I doubt we'd run into each other. As small as RI is, it is actually very.. segmented? Like if you're from Providence, you hang in Providence. If you're from the beach area, you hang there. It's all very clustered. If I did? I really wouldn't care at this point. Been 18 years and? I BEAT HIM. I can look him in the face and he KNOWS he was wrong, he has a CONVICTION and a criminal record to prove it.

Anyone can say what they want about me? I may be crude, rude, whatever, but you know what? I'm a SURVIVOR and not only do I survive? But I THRIVE. And I don't need a single soul's help or support to do it. That's NOT a dig on anyone else by the way, so no one TAKE it that way. Just my opinion of myself and I've EARNED it.

Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 03:13 PM

Do people on this board seriously send money to other posters? Did anyone REALLY send JL money? Sitting here wondering if that REALLY happens.

---> Yes...it really happens. There have been several people that have been helped...and the second time we have gotten sucked. Not too many know about the first time since it was a special Secret Santa, but it's probably where JL got the idea since she was such good friends with her.

M5M5
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 04:04 PM

It's not worth responding to me, but you will harp on the JL drama and continue it until the cows come home. Seriously? You keep saying she's an attention w hore...aren't you giving her exactly what she wants then? MAYBE if people will stop responding...she won't come here anymore. Honestly, that would be the best thing for everyone.

I could care less if you have an issue with me. I didn't like you much before I became friends with JL...in fact...you could say it was because of you and a few others that I did befriend her...because I couldn't stand how you treated her. You do your best to treat Gecko nearly the same way, but she kicks your butt every time. Just saying.

IMO, it says alot about you and your character that you are so gleeful that people got hurt and friendships destroyed because you were right about a few things. You seem to think just because me and a few others don't come out to help you bash JL that it means we are still close to her and are trolls. You couldn't be more wrong. But you know what? I think enough attention has been given to her and this drama. This horse was beaten a long time ago.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 05:09 PM

Lol at the Gecko comment. That's hysterical. If that belief makes you feel better? Okay, but I know better.

Runswithscissors
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 07:22 PM

LB,

Honestly you don't know what the real intent was, nor do I have to explain myself.... I mean, seriously... one day I am cray to you.. the next I am cool... now I am passive aggressive... I can't keep up with what you think about me... and frankly, I am tired of trying... I've been thrown under the bus way to many times to care... but in my heart of hearts.. I know my intent..... There hasn't been any passive aggressive digs by me, nor will there ever be.... it's all good... I'm not mad, I'm just tired.... I have a lot going on with the family (all good things... graduation, prom, basketball) and I'm swamped at work... so again... I don't mean to come across rude or passive... I'm just to the point of IDGAF... Hope you are doing well... (seriously)

Runswithscissors
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/16/12 07:24 PM

I don't care to bash JL either... it's done.. it's over with... I can understand the fallout for the first week or so... but it's been a month... time to move on... LB wasn't the only one that took a hit from JL... I took many hits from JL and I just feel sorry for her.... I wish her no harm...Unlike some, I am not going to bet my life on things nor am I going to guess her intent or her mental state... I can say that what happened was wrong... but in reality... It doesn't impact me.. I just wish her the best.... that's the easiest thing to do.. you know?

annieo
(veteran)
05/17/12 12:19 AM

"IMO, it says alot about you and your character that you are so gleeful that people got hurt and friendships destroyed because you were right about a few things."

I did not see where anyone got gleeful about people getting hurt and friendships being destroyed - maybe in all the hoopla I missed it? LB was correct about some things and I think she felt vindicated but the friendships being destroyed and people getting hurt happened because JL orchestrated it - maybe she didn't necessarily mean for it to happen the way it did but she didn't stop it either - instead she took it further and further, which required a lot of effort on her part to accomplish.

Someone else mentioned that one "new" poster is most likely JL - mewanda - I tend to agree and given the overwhelming need for attention and validation it would be next to impossible for her to stop and short of finding somewhere else to get the needs met....

2 cents

SweetLight
(Pooh-Bah)
05/17/12 12:31 AM

How could you miss the gleeful?

finz
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/17/12 01:36 AM

[quote]English..

Most people on this board? Are interested in GOOD relations with divorced parents. They want the BEST for the children involved.

In TWO situations? This bytch has manipulated this board into giving her advice to keep children AWAY from their parents.

And really? That's the CORE of the issue here. She did it to have her ex's first wife LOSE TIME WITH THEIR CHILD BASED ON HER LIES. And she got THIS BOARD TO ADVISE HER HOW TO DO IT.

Same with her now ex. She LIED about him and got all sorts of support, rah rah, you go girl to quote you, that her ex was some horrible awful bastard who should NOT have his child.

And that's the bottom line here. Most people here? Even if they think their ex sucks big donkey dick as a full time job? Do NOT want to deliberately take their collective kid(s) away from that donkey dick sucking girl or guy.

HER? Made it a full time JOB on not one but at LEAST two sites at a time to do JUST THAT.

And that? Violates the very CORE of what these sites are about. And THAT is what pisses many people off.

Now, you wanna sit here and justify/excuse it? More power to ya.. but you're missing the point.

I'll go a step further than Beach. She's not "sick".. She's EVIL. And yes, I mean EXACTLY that word. She's EVIL. [/quote]

Some great points in there.

I agree with you....until the end, and regarding that I can't say I disagree, I just don't know enough to judge.

I've heard the history of 'trying to take sd away from bm' and 'the Christmas gifts', but that was before my time here. I assumed that was due to some combination of immaturity and naivete. Over the years, I've noted the accusations that she WAS some of the trolls who were 'attacking' her. Without any definitive evidence, I tended to believe her side of the story. I only caught snippets about the "Truth' travesty. I don't know what the 'evidence' was, but certainly I've seen enough people refer to it as a KNOWN fact that JL was Truth.

I think it's sad. I just don't get putting in the time and effort to start the negative attention so you can defend yourself. Perhaps if I was more personally involved in the saga, I would feel mad.

I feel a strange disappointment.....like when Brad Pitt left Jennifer Aniston for "that skank' Anjelina Jolie. It feels odd to know that something I believed something to be one thing is, in fact, something else.

Of course, I don't 'know' any of these people IRL, so I think I'll skip losing sleep over any of it.....

finz
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/17/12 01:56 AM

[quote]So, maybe she did lie. Why should everyone take such offense? This is an Internet board. We are strangers in many ways. We are not neighbors, family or RL friends. I find it odd, all this getting so wrapped up in an online person to the point of frenzy.

Why the outrage if she lied?

And itís behavior that does not paint our gender prettily.
[/quote]

Because even though we all know this is an anonymous forum, interactions that we've each had may be important to us.....for different reasons.

I only had a few friendly pm's to/from JL, so I'm disappointed in her behavior. I think it's reasonable for people who were more invested (like fb friends, more personal pm's/emails, and phone calls covering important issues over a long time, like both LB and BBRN had with JL)

I recall several times that YOU seemed VERY invested in certain conversations here. I'm thinking of occassions when we have had words and arguements you've had with LB and gr8dad too.

Don't get me wrong, I've been overly invested in some conversations here too. Most of us have been.

You had a great point there.....namings names on who I haven't seen get too invested brings up men like Maury and Spinner.

We do seem to be the cattier sex.

M5M5
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/17/12 05:31 AM

Oh yes, LB is gleeful she was proven right, and yes, IMO, gleeful that certain people got hurt. JMHO. She's having fun with it. Go back and read...a few weeks ago when she was calling me names because I believed in JL for a long time, and was friends with her. She'll keep rubbing it in.

I didn't say JL wasn't at fault here. I'm not talking about her and what she has done, because that is obvious. What more is there to say about it? And I said...if people would quit responding, maybe she won't keep coming back here.

M5M5
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/17/12 05:32 AM

Couldn't agree more, Finz. Except I was madder than hell in the beginning.

Reilly
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/17/12 06:31 AM

And I think that may be what some are looking for, M5....

Meh...like Finz...it isn't important enough for me to lose any sleep over...but I think the lack of anger on the part of the people she really deceived (her perceived friends) is what LB is missing here....I don't think she's trying to ring her own bell, I think, and not unlike myself, she'd like to see some outrage or anger on the part of the people who continued to defend her as though she was some innocent child...when in fact, she was far from it..

It isn't required that those who were friends with her denounce her...and I don't think its necessary that anyone pat LB on the head and tell her how right she or anyone else was about the whole thing...

Its kind of nice to know that you were madder than hell..not because it puts an "ahah" moment into play, but just because some were angry long before and that anger becomes justified when her defenders see the truth like others had...

But..once again...anyone talking about her gives her exactly what she wants...positive or negative attention doesn't matter...

M5M5
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/17/12 07:27 AM

See, that's just it. How do you (the general you) know that her "friends" were not/are not angry at her? I know several of them were. For me? I dealt with it TO her...and didn't feel the need to have a "bash fest" of her publicly. I told her how I felt and I told a few other close friends on here how I felt. I didn't hide it. I've said on here before...weeks ago and back when it first happened that I felt betrayed...I said that on here publicly. I even said I was mad. I just didn't participate in bashing her over and over again. I guess it was overlooked because I wasn't loud and in your face about it. Enough attention has been given to the entire situation. For the record, I do not hate JL. I can't hate her. I just feel bad about the entire thing. Alot of people have left over this mess.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/17/12 07:42 AM

Don't tell me what my intent is M5. There's ZERO doubt that I was the person that wench was suggesting contacted her ex.. and YOU, and a bunch of other people? Went along, hook, line AND sinker. I have EVERY right to be livid. You owe me an apology. Period. You've dealt with her? Deal with ME. You have, PERSONALLY, hand held her while she trash talked me NO end here. And yeah, I feel VERY vindicted I had her totally pegged and it's basically turned out? Nearly exactly like I said it would. YUP.. I was right and I've earned the right to "gloat" since all you people who religiously held her hand and sang kumbaya while she perpetrated a pack of lies got proven you way way way backed the wrong horse. It's okay though. I would, and have, apologized to you when I'm wrong.. you can't do the same? Oh well. You've already proven yourself time and time again to be a HORRIBLE Christian and generally not a nice person, given how much you participated and PERPETUATED the game JL was playing. You saying a WORD about me? Is completely laughable. Have a nice day :)

M5M5
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/17/12 08:03 AM

And once again, you are lying through your teeth. I never said you contacted her ex, and in fact...I told her and the whole flipping board that I didn't think you did that. You should remember...maybe you can go dig it up.

As for the horrible Christian comment? That's funny...considering I would not go to certain atheists, let alone you, to find out what a "good" Christian is. You think that bothers me? Try again. I know what I am and what I am not. Perpetuated the game? I didn't realize it was a game. I trusted the wrong person, as have YOU throughout your life. Don't act like you are better than me, or ANYONE one this board. You are the wrong person to be throwing such stones (pot, meet kettle). You have a great day too.

ssmom79
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/17/12 08:26 AM

General reply:

To some people, it's just not that important. This is just the resident dead horse. Ugh, it stinks. Moving along.

Runswithscissors
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/17/12 09:26 AM

Don't tell me what my intent is M5.

---------------->I had to laugh at this considering you tried to say what my intent was... you know? Frustrating as hell isn't it.... hopefully moving forward, you will also remember the frustration and won't try to guess others intent.. even JL's.. we don't know what her "intent" was either.. you know?

Runswithscissors
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/17/12 09:28 AM

Actually... I remember M5 specifically saying she did NOT think you contacted the ex.... so I think you are stretching it there... may want to go back and look... I think you are wrong.

Runswithscissors
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/17/12 09:28 AM

agree... said it yesterday!

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/17/12 09:31 AM

Her intent is pretty hard to mistake isn't it? Either she intended to manipulate and deceive people OR she is truly mentally ill, doesn't KNOW what she's doing, in which case she needs help and to NOT have custody of her kid.. AT ALL.

Pretty cut and dried.

And yes, I knew I'd take heat for that statement, knew it as soon as I typed it. M5 just pisses me off with all her good Christian crap. Literally makes me want to throw up. Bitching about participation when, in FACT, SHE has fully participated, FULLY egged it on and yes, HAS stood shoulder to shoulder with the village psychobytch in slamming me all to hell and back.

Just pisses me off.. and I don't apologize for it and WON'T apologize for it. If she doesn't want to hear it from me anymore? STOP making comments to me about it. She can JUST as easily ignore me if SHE wants to. She obviously DOESN'T want to. I wouldn't respond to her crap if she'd stop busting my balls. Plain and simple. Got zero tolerance any more for this shyt. Plain and simple.

Runswithscissors
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/17/12 09:51 AM

JL's intent, I won't guess about cause really... I don't care... I just don't. I get that M5 pisses you off... and guess what... you piss M5 off.. kinda like my situation with Gr8dad.... I've been slammed to hell and back by YOU and by Gr8dad... for many years... hell, just 3 weeks ago... I was psycho according to you... hell, you took a bus and backed over me "AGAIN".... LOL... I wear tread marks really well.. and TBH.. I don't care... just like you.. you should not care what M5 thinks.. if she is as "low" as you think she is (and I don't concurr)... then really... who cares? I don't think you are "gleeful" about it as I understand how you feel.. I've been there.. multiple times by you, JL and Gr8dad... I do think that you continually do want others to be reminded because on some grounds you were right... and you do like to be right.....

But really... a month into this... it really shouldn't matter.... those that are here... KNOW what happened... they don't have to be reminded....

And you can do me the favor by not guessing my intent... that would be helpful...I'm not shy when it comes to confrontation... nor am I passive.... don't need you to guess for me. I am pretty clear.

M5M5
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/17/12 04:47 PM

Thank you!

toomom
(member)
05/18/12 07:24 PM

So funny and actually amusing that you are still talking about a poster that doesn't post here anymore. Ladies get a life. By the way a little birdie told me that Miranda was the mastermind behind the troll names

SRS
(Pooh-Bah)
05/19/12 10:35 AM

That was just assumed. Too bad she she had that much time on her hands and took advantage of a person having a psychotic breakdown. Doesn't sound like a true friend.

Treasure
(journeyman)
05/19/12 10:58 AM

I do not see a f***ing PhD behind your name Suzanne when I googled you. You are not qualified to dx a psychotic breakdown. Jennifer is totally sane, whereas some here do not appear to be. If you think she was ready for a breakdown then why were you so intent on busting her? That is pure evil, no wonder your stitch is what it is.

SRS
(Pooh-Bah)
05/19/12 02:44 PM

Hi, Leanne, I still have you on ignore.

At least now we know one of your fake handles. Have the balls to post under your real name.....

Remember it is a small world, though. Smaller than you make even currently realize.

Treasure
(journeyman)
05/19/12 05:33 PM

Not LeAnne, genius. Just me. I'm a lurker, been popping in every few months or so. What you and your gang did was wrong in many ways. You cannot do what you all did to a human, all the while saying she needs help, without being evil spirited. LB gets a pass because nobody holds an atheist to a very high standard anyway, but you are worse for claiming to be a Christian.

annieo
(veteran)
05/19/12 10:00 PM

"What you and your gang did was wrong in many ways. You cannot do what you all did to a human, all the while saying she needs help, without being evil spirited"

What are you talking about - JL was the one who "did it" to everyone she was more then one of the handles that created an uproar - she played a game - she is the one that hurt several and destroyed friendships - if you truly lurked you would know that....

Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/20/12 10:56 AM

What you and your gang did was wrong in many ways. You cannot do what you all did to a human, all the while saying she needs help, without being evil spirited.

---> "Gang"? "What you did"? LOL Oh yes, we are such evil people here...sending money and gifts to someone who we thinks is doing without. Trying to help her escape from an abusive situation. Trying to help her collect child support from a 'deadbeat'. And so on and so forth, rinse and repeat.

LB gets a pass because nobody holds an atheist to a very high standard anyway, but you are worse for claiming to be a Christian.

---> Now who is being 'evil spirited'?

Treasure
(journeyman)
05/20/12 11:29 AM

The "gang" refers to those who said "I feel sorry for her, she needs mental help" and so on and so forth, then bashed the hell out of her. I guess you think taunting a disabled person is okay?

I am a lurker, I admitely have not read 100%, but I have read enough to see the evilness of some. From what I read, correct me if I'm wrong, she was one, ONE, troll. There are about a dozen. I cannot say I wouldn't have done the same in her shoes. Every time she said something as herself she was attacked. She shouldn't be here, etc. If she didn't speak, she was chickenshit. Some here took trolls words for gospel. I agree she's shared a lot of info, she's naive, that's for sure, but mental? Who's to say? Due to a lot of behaviour on here, I could dx a few as mental. LB and her "I have a right to be pissed!" and repeating herself weekly? Not normal, imho. More than one here need lives, hobbies, something is missing in your lives. If you are all throwing around dx's? Try dx's each other as mental. Spending so much time and being so invested in others real lives seems a tad bit mental, don't you think?

SRS
(Pooh-Bah)
05/20/12 12:46 PM

Treasure was here in 2008. Then disappeared until the JL debacle. There's no such thing as a coincidence.

This is also a troll and one of JLs defenders/friends/enablers otherwise she wouldn't accuse me of stuff that I wasn't involved in like contacting JLs ex and all of the other stuff that happened. She'd also quit defending a thief and liar.

I have called JL out for years, however, because I saw through the supposed naivety. I will admit that.

I've been told that Treasure gave herself up by supposedly trying to use my name in an attempt to scare me - saying she googled me. She has to be a friend/enabler/defender of JLs.

We haven't seen much of Miranda since the debacle and Leanne was just plain angry at me because I accused her (and still think) she is one of the trolls. Miranda writes better than Leanne, but Leanne was the most vocally angry. So, which one is it?

Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/20/12 12:51 PM

I guess you think taunting a disabled person is okay?

---> Just because you're 'mental' does not mean that you're disabled.

From what I read, correct me if I'm wrong, she was one, ONE, troll. There are about a dozen.

---> And you're point is what? What is the difference between her posting under another handle and anyone else?

I agree she's shared a lot of info, she's naive, that's for sure, but mental?

---> She wasn't naive, she was calculating.

Spending so much time and being so invested in others real lives seems a tad bit mental, don't you think?

---> If you had told me 30 years ago that I could be good friends with people I had never met, I would have fitted you for a nice white jacket that buckled in the back. Thirty years ago, the company I was working for was experimenting with a new technology called a facsimile machine; it took 30 minutes to receive a single sheet of paper and half of the time it was barely legible. Today...I'm building a website for a guy in Denmark that I video-conferenced with. Technology hasn't just erased the boundaries in business, it's done the same in our personal lives. So no...it's not 'mental', it's just the way it is.

Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/20/12 12:54 PM

We haven't seen much of Miranda since the debacle and Leanne was just plain angry at me because I accused her (and still think) she is one of the trolls. Miranda writes better than Leanne, but Leanne was the most vocally angry. So, which one is it?

---> No offense, but why do you care? It doesn't sound as if you like either of these people and that it's mutual...so does it really matter?

SRS
(Pooh-Bah)
05/20/12 01:04 PM

For the same reason you or anyone else here does......

For some reason these trolls keep pulling me into it. Obsessed with me, I guess. Perhaps I am just too niave and sweet(lol). Who knows why, but I can guarantee that I wasn't involved other than reading and replying on the 2 boards.

Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/20/12 01:27 PM

For some reason these trolls keep pulling me into it.

---> Last I checked, you are responsible for your own choice to respond.

SockPuppet1
(journeyman)
05/20/12 01:54 PM

rofl....i'm a troll & stlkr .... i am ... i am

SRS
(Pooh-Bah)
05/20/12 03:37 PM

My apologies to Leanne and Miranda.

A little detective work spelling indicated that Treasure is not Miranda or Leanne, but a long time poster that I actually liked and respected.

Very sad day in DS-land if this is true.

toomom
(member)
05/20/12 04:25 PM

Hi Spring, how have you been?

Treasure
(journeyman)
05/20/12 04:55 PM

Give it a rest, I'm not anyone else. The whole lot of you appear to be nuts. I'll go back to lurking, you go back to investigating, accusing, hating, whatever it is you do.

All the people with heart are gone, it's a shame really.

finz
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/20/12 10:57 PM

[quote]The "gang" refers to those who said "I feel sorry for her, she needs mental help" and so on and so forth, then bashed the hell out of her. I guess you think taunting a disabled person is okay?

I am a lurker, I admitely have not read 100%, [/quote]

You haven't read everything, but you feel comfortable diagnosing someone as being disabled ?

In what state are you licensed to practice medicine ?

Treasure
(journeyman)
05/20/12 11:15 PM

I didn't dx anyone. Mental illness as bad as the gang dx'd surely is disabilitating. So, would you poke at someone you claimed to be suffering from a mental illness? I have read enough to see this happen here over and over. Defend the action if you like, but I do not find it acceptable. The fact that you do is quite telling. If I had read every word, as they have, would I be better qualified in your opinion?

SweetLight
(Pooh-Bah)
05/20/12 11:38 PM

I don't think you are a troll. It's just rare that people here are compassionate at all, so you now are under suspicion. That's just how it works. Empathy has never been a strong suit on this board. Oh, and Religion can only be used as a weapon by some. :-) But, you already knew that.

SRS
(Pooh-Bah)
05/21/12 06:01 AM

Do a search on behavioUr and dx to figure out Treasure. She's not a troll.

If you work in a medical office, you may think you are able to diagnose.

SRS
(Pooh-Bah)
05/21/12 06:15 AM

Not everyone believes JL has a mental illness.

Some believe she's a thief, cheat and liar who took advantage of some really nice people. People who didn't want her child to go without Christmas. People who believed she was abused and wanted to help her. People who believed she was fired without cause because she was cute and naive.

I think she had a breakdown of sorts after she was caught by a couple of people on the board. Her accusing her ex of abusing her ex-step daughter kind of turned the tides. A few of the more "enterprising" people on the board then took advantage of her and convinced her it would be funny to create the trolls, call out those who NEVER believed her stories and wouldn't give her money. Unfortunately, they didn't tell all of her victims and JL let them hang.

onerose
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 07:50 AM

I am so confused. I have glanced in a bit here and there. But I guess I missed a lot.
Did JL admit to all of this? And what all did she admit to doing? Please donít tell me what people think she didÖI want/need to know what she did do. I was a long time fan of JL. :o(

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 08:10 AM

She admitted to being at least one of the fake people "stalking" her. There is a thread with her admission, as the id under which she pretending to be someone else.

Personally, I am certain she is more than one of the names. I strongly suspect the poster of this thread? Is also her. Look, NO ONE here is THAT invested in her or her issues to go look at the friggin court site and see what's up. It seems odd that, when this post was posted? Well, golly gee willakers, guess what? Go look at the court site (which I did, BECAUSE OF THIS THREAD) and sure as shyt? There's the current outcome. So I suspect? Toomom is JL.. under another id, giving her outcome AND shifting blame for it to her "stalkers".

Like I said, there's NO ONE that interested who would go look and post within a day of the outcome being on the court site. That's her. Gotta be. AND it makes sense that it was over-dramatized that the outcome was a permanent thing, which it's not.. it's temporary until there's actually a trial.. LATER. So this isn't a set in stone, child has been lost to a monster half the time deal. Who would want to dramatize it into that? JL.

Now, some are right, none of us are psychologists and perhaps it isn't "appropriate" to label her as sick or psychotic or whatever BUT.. just in general, street talk terms.. what else would you define someone who has done what she's done here, for SEVEN YEARS, and ELSEWHERE for god knows how long, as? Is it sane?

Everyone WARNED her to stop. Everyone TOLD her to stop posting. Everyone SAID that eventually it would come back and bite her and sure as shyt? It did. And in the meantime? She continued to use and manipulate this board for her own personal.. I don't even know what to call it?.. it's just beyond definition I guess.

Unfortunately though, it is what it is. What she did is unmistakeable and it's irrefutable at this point. For who defended her and believed in her? I feel sorry. I went through periods where I bought in too. Til too many things just didn't add up/jive. What I knew privately did not match up what was said publicly. And to protect her onscreen "victim" personna.. anyone who disagreed was a "stalker" and against her etc. I personally got angry at the characterization.. obviously.. but I also was FRUSTRATED. How can someone not SEE what they're doing is so obviously wrong? I personally just didn't get it.

Anyway, it's all very unfortunate. Do I think she has mental issues? Yes, I do. Do I think her ex is NEARLY as bad as she's ever said? Absolutely NOT. I think she has lied endlessly to this board and NOTHING she has ever said could ever be trusted, nor should it be.

Runswithscissors
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 08:26 AM

I use the word dx'd all the time.. doesn't make them me. When I checked for behaviour- there were four people who used it and NONE were spring... this was newer than a year older than a week search... the three people are Kiwi, Spinner, Debbie and then some buckwheat.... I KNOW that Kiwi would not do this... Spinner... well.... he did have his love affair for JL..... Debbie L... don't remember... Buckwheat.. Clueless on who they are.....

Point being.. you can't nail down one person.... Just as LB and I were accused for over a year of being the trolls....which you all were all wrong about.... you can't start a witch hunt... UNTIL someone is dumb enough (Like JL) to admit it... you will never know...

Spring would not do this.... just stop.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 09:10 AM

I think "behaviour" is a fairly common misspelling? Now, I just typed it and it comes up red-underlined as wrong. Whoever it is doesn't have that feature ;)

I think I've used dx'd a time or two myself (although that comes up red-underlined too lol) just bc it saves typing.

SRS
(Pooh-Bah)
05/21/12 09:33 AM

I didn't say it was Spring. Behaviour is not a mispelling, btw.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 09:57 AM

You're correct.. although it does spell-check as "wrong"; however, I believe "behaviour" was the original/old English kind of spelling for it? There are quite a few words that will spell-check wrong that way that if you say, spelled them in Britain, they'd be correct; however, we've Americanized the "u" out of the words. This is one of them. Like "colour" I believe was the original spelling but we've dropped the "u" to make it "color". There's a ton of words like that. I bet if you had a British English spell check? It wouldn't come up underlined.

SRS
(Pooh-Bah)
05/21/12 10:09 AM

Grey vs. gray, colour vs color, etc...

British spellings vs American spellings

ETA: if you had a British English spell check? It wouldn't come up underlined.

elliesmom
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 10:44 AM

Ok, hold the phone...

When did she accuse her ex of abusing her exDSD? I thought she didn't really get to see her much after the divorce? Was that before? Or is this more crazy conjecture?

And someone else cheated DS people out of money?

I must have had a vacation when that came out.

SRS
(Pooh-Bah)
05/21/12 10:50 AM

Yes, she did. THere was a time period when she befriended her ex's first wife. Supposedly she did it so the kids could get to play together. The kids got where they would even bathe together. (they are little old in my book for that, but whatever)

She posted all of this stuff here.

elliesmom
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 11:02 AM

What did her ex allegedly do?

SRS
(Pooh-Bah)
05/21/12 11:17 AM

She insinuated that the little girl told someone (perhaps the little boy?) that her ex had assaulted her. There were several posts about it.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 11:45 AM

Yes, SRS is 100% correct, apparently the little girl said something to JL or in front of JL. Yup, the kids bathed together, I remember that too. The timing was, I believe, RIGHT after his discharge from training or whatever it was. I remember thinking "dammmm that's quick! Guy just came back, and he's already supposedly doing inappropriate things with his little girl? After all this time???" Oh yeah, it was definitely a topic of discussion here. He was being investigated, yadda yadda yadda.

Which does NOT line up with the current situation. Her ex has the boy now, for the summer at least, week on/week off. And that's WITHOUT, apparently, a full GAL report since it says that's the way it'll be, UNLESS something glaring comes up when the GAL interviews the boy. And yes, I've read the documents.

Sooo, either there WASN'T any such occurrence and therefore it wasn't a factor OR, whatever it was? Was a non-starter since even having that as an open issue, one would assume any decision about change in custody would be pending resolution of allegations of sexual misconduct against one of his children, by him.

Sooo, probably just another bs story for sympathy/attention.

onerose
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 12:10 PM

Thanks for the response LB, but it still leaves me confused. Has JL (as JL) confessed to all of this horrible stuff? It all really sounds like a lot of conjecture at this point.

I have been going back to read some of this mess when I have time, but have not found where JL actually admitted to this. (Not saying she did not do it). Just would like to find where SHE said she was a troll.

What else is she being accused of at this point?

SRS
(Pooh-Bah)
05/21/12 12:15 PM

JL won't come back here - at least not as JL. BBRN, I think, threatened to contact the court if she does with some type of incriminating information.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 12:22 PM

No, not as herself. She stopped posting as herself once she realized she was bagged.

It is what it is. She's NEVER going to admit what she did.. as herself. Won't happen. But the FACT remains, that it WAS her. Period. I know you don't want to believe it and that we're all just meanies out to get her but? That's not the case.

In many ways? I'm SAD to have been right. I knew she'd push her ex and push her ex and push her ex. And someday, SOMEONE with an ax to grind would give him the gateway to her hatred of him and the games she plays. I don't think it was anyone here by the way.. I'm sure it was a Delphi/iVillage person. As much as people here don't like her? From what I understand they are BRUTAL to her over there. Which I believe. the few threads I read NOT related to her... those biotches are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more psycho/angry than anyone here could ever hope to be. Blech.

Anyway, EXACTLY what she was warned would happen? Happened. She poked the tiger too many times and she gave him massive amounts of ammo to work with and voila! Shared custody for the summer. Just very dumb on her part. And sad.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 12:26 PM

She didn't threaten to contact the court.. she said she'd contact JL's ex herself if she didn't knock it off.

Treasure
(journeyman)
05/21/12 12:27 PM

From what I read, she said she was one troll. She did harass others as that troll, not nearly as bad as they harassed her, in my opinion. She did not ever, correct me if I'm wrong, confess to being her own stalker or any of the other posters. Her alter ego was created, again in my opinion, to combat these ladies as they wouldn't let up on her at all. Maybe it takes an outsider to see it, but it looks crystal clear to me.

elliesmom
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 12:30 PM

Ok, I guess I remember the insinuation of an investigation, but not that she initiated it or what it was about. I always assumed it involved her exMIL.

I am not happy to be right either. I said eventually he would get his shyt together and come after her and a few things that were done were going to bite her big time. Contacting his command, not bending over backwards to make sure he spent as much time with his military father when he was able etc. Judges get pissed off mighty quick about that kind of thing. I understand her frustration with him - he is walking away scot free from upwards of tens of thousands of dollars he was supposed to pay and they will now pursue her over (he filed BK) on TOP OF the CS he didn't pay. That would make me spitting mad. But they expect you to be all rainbows and sunshine with the kids in spite of the financial nonsense. Frankly if I were her I would have followed his BK with my own. But being married it was probably not possible. Another reason to not get married before everything settles from your first marriage I guess.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 12:37 PM

You're NOT an outsider. Puh-leeze. No one believes that dear.

SRS
(Pooh-Bah)
05/21/12 12:40 PM

I never felt comfortable when people told her to contact his command - especially since he was just in the Guard. Never. We were missing important parts of the story.

Unless he was getting deployed or activated, he'd be in the local area and be able to visit with his kids like anyone else.

Plus, he'd be able to pay child support regularly and she could have it garnished from his check.

BTDT.

Yes, I agree with the BK thing. If what some of the other posters say is correct and her 2nd husband is a STBX, she could file BK now.

Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 12:41 PM

I understand her frustration with him - he is walking away scot free from upwards of tens of thousands of dollars he was supposed to pay and they will now pursue her over (he filed BK) on TOP OF the CS he didn't pay.

---> You still believe that?

SRS
(Pooh-Bah)
05/21/12 12:42 PM

Good point, Gecko.

elliesmom
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 01:03 PM

I still know her name. We were FB friends once. I don't "believe" the BK thing. I read it a long while ago and know it. He walked away from the car debt and a bunch of other stuff. As his spouse at the time - they will go after her. That sux eggs. I would be PISSED. Its not like you can go back and redo the financial part of your divorce decree taking into account all of that and get more stuff.

As for the CS - I believe he is current, but the fact is she wiped out a lot of debt in exchange for SLC.

Over the money stuff - i would be livid. But you have to separate that from the kid stuff. And whether she should have known he wasn't a money guy - I don't know. Probably. Doesn't sound like he was Mr financially sound EVER. Using check cashing places etc. doesn't exactly scream "uses good sense."

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 01:08 PM

Her financial problems didn't start with the ex husband.

elliesmom
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 01:15 PM

That I wouldn't know.

If true - not surprising, since she ended up married to someone who'd rather mow lawns, bartend, earn less money under the table etc. than work in a bank and live up to his responsibilities. She is no saint - but neither is he.

Treasure
(journeyman)
05/21/12 01:17 PM

Of course dear, if you say so.

Sampoe
(enthusiast)
05/21/12 01:49 PM

And the fact that her 2nd marriage failed after less than a year and a half is her 1st ex husbands fault too, I guess. Whose fault was it that she was evicted by the sheriff department out of 2 apartments in the last 6 months?

Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 02:25 PM

Over the money stuff - i would be livid. But you have to separate that from the kid stuff.

---> I can't believe that you are so naive to believe anything that she has said. Do you honestly believe that a person who would lie about abuse wouldn't have lied about everything else?

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 02:30 PM

Nah, EM's on the money about the money (bankruptcy etc). I'm guessing she's taken a peek, and it's all there. It's pretty hard to lie/not know what the truth is at this point, it's readily available for verification.

Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 02:42 PM

I'm guessing she's taken a peek, and it's all there.

---> A peek at what? Potentially doctored documents given out over the internet and/or documents without context?

It's pretty hard to lie/not know what the truth is at this point, it's readily available for verification.

---> Without context and/or without hearing both sides, you can still easily lie about stuff.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 02:50 PM

You are joking right?

elliesmom
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 02:58 PM

I haven't kept track of what she said so I can't say I "believe" - but when there was talk of her being arrested - I went and checked online. Its all there. He's current on support - except for she wiped out THOUSANDS of debt in exchange for SLC. Then he went and filed BK, costing her tens of thousands more.

I found the abuse thing to be, I hate to say unbelievable but that is what comes to mind, all along. I was here when she was raving about what a great Dad he was. And when she was IRATE that BM said in an affidavit that he was abusive during a custody. She KNEW it was a total lie he would NEVER do that. I had no problem swallowing that she lied about her idyllic life with him on here - people do - but angry at BM for saying what she purported later to know was true? I was not really sure what to make of that. Of all the thing that stuck with me the most. Later the whole poking him with a stick thing when she should have been THRILLED he was ignoring (thus not influencing) her son just never made sense. Most abused women I have known would be ECSTATIC they didn't have to see the turd eow. Or if he stopped paying CS and disappeared - partay time! No way would they hound him into the ground for it. But I try to remember not everyone behaves "normally." I hoped she was telling the truth, more than I believed. More for the sake of the poor kid involved than anything.

elliesmom
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 03:01 PM

Seriously - "potentially doctored documents" lets hope the state of _____ is capable of maintaining appropriate court records. I have learned I NEVER want to set foot in that state. Seriously everything down to the name and address of her kids daycare was on there. Enough to scare me shytless if I were her.

mewanda
(recently joined)
05/21/12 03:19 PM

Current on support? You might want to double check your facts.

Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 03:23 PM

You are joking right?

---> Why would I be joking...I don't know what documents EM has been looking at...I don't know if JL supplied them, hence my 'potentially' or if she saw a complete certified copy or even a current court order and/or agreement...which is why context is important.

Reilly
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 03:35 PM

The documents are online Gecko...at the court site..

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 03:36 PM

Ah.. fair enough.. EM has stated before.. a few times, that she's gone on the court site direct and looked. Didn't realize you hadn't gotten the memo ;-)

She's certainly NOT alone in that either. Quite a few people have, because of what the trolls have said, gone and looked. It's really kinda funny. No one would care/have interest until these threads come up now. Would anyone really care? But then the post comes and people get curious, particularly since many have years and years vested in her tale.. so might as well just get it straight from the record, no?

On this one.. EM is mostly right, but Mewanda has a point. The guy isn't currently working/current and will have arrears to catch up on once he IS working. So EM's statement that he is "current" isn't totally accurate. Child support.. no. Other arrears? Yes, since he's been absolved of them via the bankruptcy.

elliesmom
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 03:38 PM

Court records in every painstaking detail are online in her state.

As for Mewanda - I hope you are not JL. And I do not need to check anything. Mostly because I don't care. But if she is letting him have her up on contempt and HE hasn't been arrested for not paying support - she or her lawyers are morons. If you mean he recently got behind, well that is possible. But its not the "not paid CS in YEARS" that it was made out to be.

Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 03:48 PM

Seriously - "potentially doctored documents" lets hope the state of _____ is capable of maintaining appropriate court records.

---> Well EM, since I didn't know what documents you had seen, 'potentially' was correct.

I have learned I NEVER want to set foot in that state. Seriously everything down to the name and address of her kids daycare was on there. Enough to scare me shytless if I were her.

---> I would imagine that there are easier ways for pedophiles to find victims than trolling through divorce records...like FaceBook. The simple fact is...there is simply no way to redact that, and all the other potential 'harmful' information contained within a divorce decree or other family court order. My county isn't all that big, but it would easily take a half dozen people to carefully go through each and every document and black it out.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 03:50 PM

Orrrrrrr, they could just NOT post the stuff online. Not everywhere does it. NY doesn't.

Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 03:51 PM

Didn't realize you hadn't gotten the memo ;-)

---> I pretty much ignore trolls, so I didn't.

elliesmom
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 03:53 PM

Yeah, the state DH dealt in that had online records - it only recorded that there was a filing, what type, etc. If you wanted to SEE it - you had to go to the courthouse and request it.

Sorry Gecko - I forget that not everyone remembers every minute post. I did, back a while ago state that I had gone and checked the records during the whole arrest brouhaha. JL has never provided any court documents, emails, etc. to me.

Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 04:11 PM

Orrrrrrr, they could just NOT post the stuff online. Not everywhere does it. NY doesn't.

---> I agree. The only thing my county courthouse posts online for the general public is the court calender. Arizona restricts information to just the posting of the docket in Family and Juvenile Matters. Criminal and Civil, you get access to the MEs.

SRS
(Pooh-Bah)
05/21/12 05:10 PM

okay - I'll bite. What arrest thing? Was JL arrested? I honsetly thought she had been admitted to a psych hospital. I don't check, because I don't remember her last name.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 06:13 PM

Not arrested, technically? She was arraigned for contempt. She's been jerking her ex around for months and months and months over financials he's demanded. She's in contempt for not supplying them. There's also not paying the GAL (and not cooperating, also pulled the kid out of counseling it appears, court ordered him back in).

Meantime, sampoe is right, she's been sued and had judgments in the last 6 months for two different rentals. Both sued for possession so I'm guessing where they are getting "eviction" but that's not necessarily true, probably just skipped on a lease and rent.

Basically a hot mess. And still not resolved. Dad has 50/50 through the summer into the school year, and a polite request from the court asking he infirm them where he starts working and to make sure he starts paying again/catching up. Apparently the judge doesn't think her ex is quite the dousche she's said he does.

Sampoe
(enthusiast)
05/21/12 06:29 PM

Sorry FORCIBLE ENTRY & DETAINER is not skipping out on your rent. It's the refusal to leave a rental while also refusing to pay for it. In otherwords, she is a liar, theif and a disgusting SQUATTER! Don't even get me started on what she is putting her soon to be ex throught, but it appears that he has move than moved on from her and her illness.

finz
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 10:50 PM

[quote]I didn't dx anyone. Mental illness as bad as the gang dx'd surely is disabilitating. So, would you poke at someone you claimed to be suffering from a mental illness? I have read enough to see this happen here over and over. Defend the action if you like, but I do not find it acceptable. The fact that you do is quite telling. If I had read every word, as they have, would I be better qualified in your opinion? [/quote]

" I guess you think taunting a disabled person is okay? "

THAT is a dx. Only a doctor can dx someone as disabled. YOU added that word to the mix. Not my fault if you don't understand what YOU wrote.

I know what I wrote.....and I did not defend any 'bashing'

finz
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/21/12 10:52 PM

[quote]Do a search on behavioUr and dx to figure out Treasure. She's not a troll.

If you work in a medical office, you may think you are able to diagnose. [/quote]

Who ?

Treasure
(journeyman)
05/21/12 11:06 PM

Like it or not, being "severely mental" is a disability. I don't think she's severely mental as do some. Taunting someone who you dean severely mental (therefore disabled) is evil. Now pick the post apart all you want. Deflect from the obvious all you want. No skin off my nose. Ridiculous.

Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/22/12 12:31 PM

Like it or not, being "severely mental" is a disability.

---> And like it or not, you're taking a trip down "I'm such an ass" road. Seriously...how obtuse or full of yourself do you have to be to NOT understand that the word 'mental' is being used as a pejorative term here? You know...SLANG.

---> As for your attempt to make people feel guilty...how sanctimonious and hypocritical is that? You're a self-admitted LURKER...which means you don't know squat about the stories or the people here.

---> Yes...JL IS 'mental', but she does NOT have a disability or a disorder...she is SOLELY responsible for her actions.

annieo
(veteran)
05/22/12 12:58 PM

JL's lust for attention and validation is need driven and is why she cannot stop posting here.

Whether she is mentally ill - I think she definitely has some issues and the "game" she played, which included hurting friends of hers with no regard for those friends speaks of evil but I tend to reserve evil for things like horrendous crimes so I don't know that evil fits in my definition. I would say the "game" was certainly calculating and mean.

It is a sad situation and one can only hope it doesn't remain that way for the little boy involved but that will depend on JL and the boys father.

I believe she is toomom, mewanda, and quite possibly one other.

I also do not believe that Treasure is Spring. I remember Spring from back in the day of the old boards before I left and came back. I just don't see it.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/22/12 01:38 PM

I still say Treasure is a regular under another id. A lurker wouldn't be so in a tizzy over this whole thing. Knows a little too much for a supposedly casual lurker. This id was created during one of the "dramas". Just gets broken out when the other phony ids start losing their punch.

I also agree with annieo.. Toomom at a minimum I think is JL. Pretty sure Mewanda is too. And at least one other.

Treasure
(journeyman)
05/22/12 02:31 PM

You have spoken, I shall bow down to you. How ironic that you say I'm full of myself. In that case the whole lot of you are 'mental'. Everyone reaps what they sow. You all are responsible for your situations, as am I.

Enough of this for me back to my book.

Gecko
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/22/12 06:37 PM

You have spoken, I shall bow down to you.

---> I accept your homage. Now...begone.

ivehadit
(journeyman)
05/22/12 06:56 PM

Oh No, the all so NOT gecko has spoken.

finz
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/22/12 09:54 PM

[quote]Like it or not, being "severely mental" is a disability. I don't think she's severely mental as do some. Taunting someone who you dean severely mental (therefore disabled) is evil. Now pick the post apart all you want. Deflect from the obvious all you want. No skin off my nose. Ridiculous. [/quote]

Like it or not, "severely mental" is NOT a dx recognized in the DSM IV, so it would not be possible for that to be a basis for disability.

"someone who you dean severely mental"
How exactly does one "dean" someone as severely mental ?
Did you mean to say "deem" and not "dean" ?
That really can't be considered a typo.....that is just poor grammar. I would question the ability of anyone with such poor grammar to be able to meet the standards required to be able to dx mental or physical health issues.

It is ridiculous that you keep trying.

LexieBelle
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/22/12 10:07 PM

LOL.. have to giggle at this post Finz.. nicely done ;)

BeachBabeRN
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/22/12 10:29 PM

Joining LB in the giggle fest.....

Treasure
(journeyman)
05/22/12 10:31 PM

Is that all you got? Lexie, dear, trust me when I say I'm giggling too. :)

Spring
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/22/12 10:54 PM

Hi Guys! A little birdie told me he other day that my name has been brought into the troll trough (did I spell that right?). Thanks to RWS and others that have stated that posting as a troll isn't my style, much appreciated...as its sure not. Knowing how this all works, I read the post where someone suggested to search a couple of words....and that will surely prove...that someone is/isn't a troll. lol. Anyway, I'd like to think that just telling you that "Treasure" isn't me (even if I am posting in the same time frame,lol) but we know that's not enough...so back to "the evidence". I don't spell "behavior" with a "U", I do spell colour and neighbour with a "U"...has to do with my schooling being Canadian. I just learned through this thread that spelling behavior with a "U" isn't an error...and the grey/gray thing has always just confused me, so thanks for clearing that up too...LB, I think that was to you.

So...the "proof" I have to offer you would be message numbers as follows: 775193,770083,770069,770064,769847...and more...'cause i actually did a search to find them :o)

More proof of my ability to say what's on my mind in a tactful (usually) way would be to stalk...oops, I mean talk to my real life friends. Just don't talk to my neighbours to the North of me...I wasn't all that tactful with them the weekend before last just minutes before I called he police on their dysfuntional butts :)

Hope you are all well...sad to see its all still festering here about JL. I sincerely hope you can all move past this and not allow the siuation to take up any more of your precious headspace, nor anymore of your time. Is a short enough life people and we all deserve to spend every moment in happiness :o)

annieo
(veteran)
05/22/12 10:56 PM

** giggle snort **

javajunkiee
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/23/12 02:00 PM

You're more awesome than sliced bread or diet ice cream Spring. I heart you!

BeachBabeRN
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/23/12 05:54 PM

^^^^^^ I'm totally in agreement with javajunkiee and I heart you too Spring!

Spring
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/23/12 06:18 PM

lol...awe thanks guys....I heart you right back! Going back to my happy place now (FB)...see you there :o)

M5M5
(Carpal \'Tunnel)
05/23/12 06:43 PM

Yeah, def. NOT Spring...she wouldn't stoop to that level...and I heart her too!

SRS
(Pooh-Bah)
05/24/12 01:43 AM

Actually, the troll TooMom/JL said that Spring was a troll. No one else did.

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: