Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Stepfamily Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
googledad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 12/31/05
Re: Yeah , no lies my ass [Re: gr8Dad]
      #771867 - 12/21/11 11:36 AM

No, that was a serious question. You are defending a group that you claim is manhandled not only when they are in the minority, but when they have the MAJORITY. SO if they are THAT ineffectual, why would anyone want them in charge?

>>>>>>>>>>. They NEGOTIATED and both got something , the Repubs an extension of GW's tax cuts , the Dems an uneployment insurance extension and a payroll tax cut . Only in your feeble ,little mind are the Dems responsible for what the GOP ASKED for and RECEIVED .

I will let you know if I DO become your bytch, how long it takes for me to grow weary of it. SO far, the only bytch on this site in YOU, and your not even MY bytch, you are the DEMOCRATS bytch, LMAO!

>>>>>>>>>> Ya make me laugh . How many times do I have to prove you wrong Mr. " tax cuts always raise revenues " ?

Here's an idea , answer questions instead of answering a question with another question .

Quick , change the subject so no one knows you CAN'T answer .

--------------------
Careful. We don't want to learn from this.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/07/04
Re: Yeah , no lies my ass [Re: googledad]
      #771872 - 12/21/11 12:28 PM

">>>>>>>>>>. They NEGOTIATED and both got something , the Repubs an extension of GW's tax cuts , the Dems an uneployment insurance extension and a payroll tax cut . Only in your feeble ,little mind are the Dems responsible for what the GOP ASKED for and RECEIVED ."

So the Dems ask for a tax cut, and all of a sudden tax cuts are GOOD?

">>>>>>>>>> Ya make me laugh . How many times do I have to prove you wrong Mr. " tax cuts always raise revenues " ?"

Bout as many times as the party of "tax cuts DON'T raise revenues" continue to vote for tax cuts.

"Here's an idea , answer questions instead of answering a question with another question ."

Heres an idea for you, actually take a STAND on something, and hold your party to the same standard you hold the GOP to.

--------------------
Why give a "senior" discount, they have had plenty of time to raise the money...

googledad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#771874 - 12/21/11 01:11 PM

So the Dems ask for a tax cut, and all of a sudden tax cuts are GOOD?

>>>>>>>>>>> They were good when a Bush was in the White House . They were good enough to make Ryan's budget . Which party is always trying to tell us " tax cuts raise revenues " .

Bout as many times as the party of "tax cuts DON'T raise revenues" continue to vote for tax cuts.

>>>>>>>>>> Sorta like the party that's so concerned about deficits always trying to reduce revenues . Wait , who's trying to raise at least SOME taxes and facing furious opposition ? Don't say the payroll tax , the GOP wants that TOO .

Heres an idea for you, actually take a STAND on something, and hold your party to the same standard you hold the GOP to.

>>>>>>>>>> You mean like blaming Dem's for Republican ideas and policies . How novel !

--------------------

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#771898 - 12/21/11 08:29 PM

Of course, cause when you are faced with something the democrats have done that you have criticized the GOP for, you STILL defend them and criticize the GOP more. You are a fool.

--------------------
Why give a "senior" discount, they have had plenty of time to raise the money...

googledad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#771912 - 12/22/11 07:33 AM

Of course, cause when you are faced with something the democrats have done that you have criticized the GOP for, you STILL defend them and criticize the GOP more. You are a fool.

>>>>>>> Nice accusation , how bout some PROOF .
BTW , who's blaming Dems for Republican ideas ?

--------------------

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#771913 - 12/22/11 07:37 AM

">>>>>>> Nice accusation , how bout some PROOF ."

Sure, simply refer to EVERY ONE OF YOUR POSTS.

"BTW , who's blaming Dems for Republican ideas ?"

No one. Who is defending the IDEA that Democrats do NOTHING wrong? YOU!

--------------------

googledad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#771914 - 12/22/11 07:42 AM

Sure, simply refer to EVERY ONE OF YOUR POSTS.

>>>>>>>>>. Still waiting for PROOF .
You're getting me confused with YOU , that would be a rigid idealogue who says he blames the GOP without EVER ACTUALLY DOING SO .

No one. Who is defending the IDEA that Democrats do NOTHING wrong? YOU!

>>>>>>>>>>> And blaming the Dems cuz the GOP wanted GW's tax cuts extended is what ?

BTW , what have they done that deserves blame ? I'm waiting .

--------------------

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#771917 - 12/22/11 08:15 AM

"You're getting me confused with YOU , that would be a rigid idealogue who says he blames the GOP without EVER ACTUALLY DOING SO ."

I have blamed the GOP when it was appropriate, I have complimented the Democrats when it was appropriate. Most recently? I blamed the GOP members who folded on the healthcare bill. I blame the GOP in the Senate who have not INSISTED in bringing a budget to a vote. I have complimented Obama and the Democrats on the pull out in Iraq (after the Iraqi government pulled our immunity on war fighters).

"BTW , what have they done that deserves blame ? I'm waiting ."

They haven't passed a budget. They have used the funding of our troops to push their agenda in other areas. They have consistently given Obama a pass for the SAME things they criticized Bush for doing.

Now, I HAVE criticized the GOP...do you have the courage to criticize the Democrats without excusing their actions as ALWAYS someone else's fault?

--------------------

googledad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#771922 - 12/22/11 08:47 AM

I have blamed the GOP when it was appropriate, I have complimented the Democrats when it was appropriate.

>>>>>>>>>> Sure you have .

Most recently? I blamed the GOP members who folded on the healthcare bill.

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Which post would that be >

I blame the GOP in the Senate who have not INSISTED in bringing a budget to a vote.

>>>>>>>>>> Never saw that post EITHER .

I have complimented Obama and the Democrats on the pull out in Iraq (after the Iraqi government pulled our immunity on war fighters).

>>>>>>>>>>> That's what " The war in IRAQ. You know, the one they were FOR before they were against." means . Wow , that's some backhanded compliment .

They haven't passed a budget.

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Budgets never prevented Republicans from passing supplemental SPENDING bills which are OUTSIDE of the budget . Any blame then ?

They have used the funding of our troops to push their agenda in other areas.

>>>>>>>>>>>> Like Republicans don't . Pray tell , just how has this occured with defense spending INCREASING ?

They have consistently given Obama a pass for the SAME things they criticized Bush for doing.

>>>>>>>>>>>> Egad , sorta like Republicans ( yourself included ) criticizing Obama for things GW did , RIGHT ?
Will your love affair with GW never end ?

Now, I HAVE criticized the GOP

>>>>>>>>>>>> If you say so .

do you have the courage to criticize the Democrats without excusing their actions as ALWAYS someone else's fault?

>>>>>>>>>>> Actually it's more fun to deflate your FoxNews inspired fake ones .

Here's a few , Harry Reid should have used a REPUBLICAN ploy to abolish the filibuster , the " nuclear option " , something Republicans will be sure to do when next they control the Senate .

Stop playing nice and go after Wall St , the $350 MILLION settlement with BOA is a START .

Tax reform , all for it , same goes with " entitlement reform " . Unfortuanetly NEITHER party has REALISTIC ideas .

My BIGGEST complaint is the lack of a " public option " to HEALTH INSURANCE REFORM , let's actually see if PRIVATE insurance can compete .

Want more , I've mentioned this and more before .

--------------------

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#771926 - 12/22/11 09:05 AM

">>>>>>>>>>>>> Which post would that be >"

I'll start documenting MY posts when you document YOUR posts.

">>>>>>>>>>> That's what " The war in IRAQ. You know, the one they were FOR before they were against." means . Wow , that's some backhanded compliment ."

Yeah, because something like a WAR only has ONE aspect to it, right? Jackhole. I DO find it wrong to OPPOSE something you VOTED for. I DO find it good military sense to pull out when the presiding body can't guarantee our soldiers safety in country.

">>>>>>>>>>>>> Budgets never prevented Republicans from passing supplemental SPENDING bills which are OUTSIDE of the budget . Any blame then ?"

Yes, we had a big discussion about earmarks, where I blamed the GOP folks who raled against them, then ADDED them. You, of course, excused the Democrats because the GOP did it to.

">>>>>>>>>>>> Egad , sorta like Republicans ( yourself included ) criticizing Obama for things GW did , RIGHT ?
Will your love affair with GW never end ?"

Oh, so if someone else did it, it makes THEM wrong, but your beloved Democrats RIGHT. Why? Well, because the OTHER folks did it...and you blame THEM for it. You are an IDIOT.

"Here's a few..."

And ALL of them are, "They SHOULD have done the wrong thing, because Republicans HAVE and WILL again..."

Pathetic...

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 11 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2864

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: