Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Domestic Violence/Abuse

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
Dorg
recently joined

Reged: 02/25/08
Verbal abuse from my wife
      #366154 - 02/25/08 05:33 PM

When the finances were really tight and my wife worked only part time in the summer, she work "full time" during the school year when I questioned her about working in the summer she said that she liked her summers off and F^*k you get a better job and that was the law to her. Any finances would end in the FY get a better job after a while of that I gave up what do you think? :confused:

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 07/13/04
Loc: West Virginia
Re: Verbal abuse from my wife [Re: Dorg]
      #366283 - 02/26/08 06:15 AM

I think if you believe that's verbal abuse you have a long way to go. Verbal abuse isn't just getting into an argument and saying F you to someone. It's putting them down constantly, belittling them, making them feel as if they're worthless...generally telling them they're worthless, they're trash, they'll never amount to anything, etc. etc., and/or insinuating, or flat out stating, that they'll hurt them physically.

If she only likes working part-time in the summer, my guess is she's maybe young...since you also mentioend the school year. And she's still stuck on schoolgirl time, with summer's off and needs a dose of reality. Stop buying anything for her. Stop paying for the kinds of foods she likes, etc. If you can force her to pay half the rent and utilities without taking a chance on losing your place to live, do that as well. Give her a dose of working reality.

--------------------
Char Fox

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/04
Loc: This Asylum --->
Re: Verbal abuse from my wife [Re: almostheaven]
      #366517 - 02/26/08 02:11 PM

That sounds like disagreement and argument. I am not sure what you are looking for here. Even if you wish to dress it up as verbal abuse, it would not affect the issues of divorce.

Relayer
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 03/13/07
Loc: Moorglade Mover
      #368660 - 03/01/08 01:02 PM

[quote]I think if you believe that's verbal abuse you have a long way to go. Verbal abuse isn't just getting into an argument and saying F you to someone. [/quote]

My ex's RO was based SOLEY on me telling her to "f" off. Of course, she forgot to tell the judge she said it to me first..LOL

--------------------
GO CUBBIES!!!!

Relayer
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Verbal abuse from my wife [Re: Maury]
      #368661 - 03/01/08 01:03 PM

[quote]That sounds like disagreement and argument. I am not sure what you are looking for here. Even if you wish to dress it up as verbal abuse, it would not affect the issues of divorce. [/quote]

It played into mine for sure..probably rare but it can happen

--------------------
GO CUBBIES!!!!

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Verbal abuse from my wife [Re: Relayer]
      #368897 - 03/02/08 08:51 AM

So because your ex managed to lie and get an RO are you saying then that you agree that saying "F you" IS verbal abuse? I'm confused by your responses most of the time these days.

--------------------
Char Fox

Relayer
Carpal \'Tunnel

#369274 - 03/03/08 04:57 PM

[quote]So because your ex managed to lie and get an RO are you saying then that you agree that saying "F you" IS verbal abuse? I'm confused by your responses most of the time these days. [/quote]

She didn't lie about me saying F-U to her. I did. And she did to me. First. Mine was in reply to her.

However, Maury said saying it is not a basis for a RO and that was the sole basis for my ex being granted one. Of course she denied she said it first (and at all) but still, it is what she used and it was granted.

If I had the energy, I would type up her entire statement and you guys would be amazed one was granted. My saing F-U a total of 3 times kept me from seeing my kids for 3 months, so to say it's not a basis is wrong. Women love to play the victim thing. I even showed the judge 3 police reports where she beat the crap out of me 6 months earlier and it was still granted..AGAINST ME..and I was in the hospital at the time..LOL..

Believe me, it happens.

Nothing to be confused about. It's quite simplistic.

The bottom line is I had an extremely good arguement for getting the kids away from her and she played "victim" to the hilt. She was 100% coached by her attorney by the way, as she filed it 2 hours after her initial consultation with him and his office is only a mile from the courthouse. And boy did he zero in on it...

To the OP..it's a cause for a RO

--------------------
GO CUBBIES!!!!

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

#369358 - 03/03/08 07:05 PM

I'm willing to betcha good money there's more to her statement than you just saying "F you". Want the bet? Go ahead, I'll wait for your energy levels to spike to type up the statement. Cause if she didn't at least claim she was afraid of you, they're not going to grant an RO based on someone just saying "F you". Sorry. It does NOT happen. Not unless you live in the state of Confusion.

--------------------
Char Fox

Relayer
Carpal \'Tunnel

#369539 - 03/04/08 10:20 AM

[quote]I'm willing to betcha good money there's more to her statement than you just saying "F you". Want the bet? Go ahead, I'll wait for your energy levels to spike to type up the statement. Cause if she didn't at least claim she was afraid of you, they're not going to grant an RO based on someone just saying "F you". Sorry. It does NOT happen. Not unless you live in the state of Confusion. [/quote]

She said the "F-U" basically was harrassing (although it was one phone call and she started both the call and the "F-U"'s ..which was BS...she had no other basis for being scared. She DID NOT say she was in danger, DID NOT accuse me of physical abuse nor even imply any KIND of abuse, past or present simply said it gave her "anxiety". The call was the day she got served after I filed for divorce and called me at the hospital to to ask WTF I was doing. She went to a lawyer the next day. I filed for divorce based on her physical abuse (count #1), her verbal abuse (count #2) and her financial theft (count #3). I asked for custody of the kids which scared the crap out of her as I had a good case for it.

Yoou need to understnad something. If you are a male, you can have a OP issued against you for the slightest thing. YES IT DID HAPPEN.

In my county, all you need to do as a woman is ask for one and it is GRANTED. End of story. No "more to it" or anything. I actually saw one issued (witnessed) one being issued for almost the same thing, when I was hanging in the various courtrooms preparing for my hearing.

Don't f-ing say it doesnt happen, as it does.

--------------------
GO CUBBIES!!!!

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

#369836 - 03/04/08 03:20 PM

If you were more consistent in your stories, perhaps I'd believe you. But...

>>>>>They don't charge DV unless there is overwhelming evidence (and sometimes not even then).

>>>>>you can have a OP issued against you for the slightest thing.

--------------------
Char Fox

Relayer
Carpal \'Tunnel

#369846 - 03/04/08 03:25 PM

[quote]If you were more consistent in your stories, perhaps I'd believe you. But...

>>>>>They don't charge DV unless there is overwhelming evidence (and sometimes not even then).

>>>>>you can have a OP issued against you for the slightest thing. [/quote]

You imbecile. You do NOT need a DV charge against you to have an OP issued. You fvcking twist things to suit your own needs and some moron here might fall for it but I am not and don't. Do you go through life so fvcking delusional?

Get back under your rock.

--------------------
GO CUBBIES!!!!

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

#369851 - 03/04/08 03:29 PM

Ahhh, I'm the imbecile because you just want to take jabs at posters these days and when you get called on it, you start lashing out. Maybe it's all the medication you're on or whatever pain you have right now. Maybe it's just your true self coming through. But you didn't USE to just insult new posters with nothing to go on. That rock's gonna get mighty crowded unless you move over.

--------------------
Char Fox

spinnerdegrassi
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 08/20/06
      #370510 - 03/05/08 08:33 PM

My MIL got an RO on my FIL and she completely made up her accusations, even admitted it to my wife and myself.

Relayer
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Verbal abuse from my wife [Re: spinnerdegrassi]
      #370582 - 03/06/08 06:26 AM

[quote]My MIL got an RO on my FIL and she completely made up her accusations, even admitted it to my wife and myself. [/quote]

That happens all the time. As I have mentioned before, in my county, almost 50% of all divorces have a RO attached (and there are around 6000 divorces here a year).

If they were all true, an awful lot of dangerous wife beaters running around here. Obviously there is not. It's just another part of the indu$try.

Thats why I laugh my ass off when people like almostheaven act like it is hard to get one. They are issued like crazy. Around 10 a day in a county of 1M inhabitants and one courthouse. The laywers make money, the county makes money.

--------------------
GO CUBBIES!!!!

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

#371356 - 03/06/08 08:46 PM

And I laugh my ass off when people like Relayer are under the impression that because HIS county does things one way that ALL counties must subscribe to the same theory.

--------------------
Char Fox

Relayer
Carpal \'Tunnel

#371508 - 03/07/08 06:58 AM

[quote]And I laugh my ass off when people like Relayer are under the impression that because HIS county does things one way that ALL counties must subscribe to the same theory. [/quote]

There you go twisting things. I never said that. I just used my county as an example.

Sorry, you may be able to pull this [censored] on other people but I am way too smart to fall for your BS.

--------------------
GO CUBBIES!!!!

momx3
old hand

Reged: 04/19/06
      #372087 - 03/08/08 08:33 PM

In the county I live in, a woman can get an OP if a man she resides with or has ever resided with even looks at her cross-eyed.

My DH had a temp OP issued because he raised his voice at her while they were discussing HER children that HE adopted during their marriage. Her statement reads: "[B] raised his voice, being very loud, when we were talking about my children. They are not his kids, he just adopted them when we were married and he has no right to tell me what to do with their school. I'm not afraid of him, but the neighbors heard him yelling and it was very embarrassing. I do not want him to be able to come around any more because I know he will do it again. My kids see their real dad, so [B] has no reason to come around."

That is her statement, word for word, in her handwriting. The temp OP was issued. Fortunately, a "permanent" OP was not issued; the judge threw it out. DH washed his hands of her and those children (except CS) right then and there.

I don't know about anywhere else, but here they allow the Women's shelter to issue the temp OPs. That is a big part of the problem. They may claim to be DV advocates, but from my experience they are just men haters on a mission.

Women like that keep all of society held back from helping those who are truly victims of DV.

As a woman, that ticks me off!

--------------------
I'm not bossy...I just have better ideas!

Relayer
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Verbal abuse from my wife [Re: momx3]
      #372127 - 03/09/08 06:46 AM

[quote]In the county I live in, a woman can get an OP if a man she resides with or has ever resided with even looks at her cross-eyed.

---> Yep

My DH had a temp OP issued because he raised his voice at her while they were discussing HER children that HE adopted during their marriage. Her statement reads: "[B] raised his voice, being very loud, when we were talking about my children. They are not his kids, he just adopted them when we were married and he has no right to tell me what to do with their school. I'm not afraid of him, but the neighbors heard him yelling and it was very embarrassing. I do not want him to be able to come around any more because I know he will do it again. My kids see their real dad, so [B] has no reason to come around."

---> Similar to mine

That is her statement, word for word, in her handwriting. The temp OP was issued. Fortunately, a "permanent" OP was not issued; the judge threw it out. DH washed his hands of her and those children (except CS) right then and there.

I don't know about anywhere else, but here they allow the Women's shelter to issue the temp OPs.

--> Here too..in fact, the shelter has offices RIGHT IN THE COURTHOUSE

That is a big part of the problem. They may claim to be DV advocates, but from my experience they are just men haters on a mission.

--> Let me tell you, they "pretend" to be gender neutral. I actually went there because of my ex (who beat the [censored] out of me when I was ill). I had a whole list of things that showed my kids were in danger and that she had a history of abuse ect ect. They wouldnt help me, but the woman sitting right next to me was complaining about her BF not coming home. No mention of abuse or violence, and they took her case. I was dumbfounded.

Women like that keep all of society held back from helping those who are truly victims of DV.

As a woman, that ticks me off! [/quote]

---> Mom, some women on this board simply cannot believe this is the way it is. And these ones have zero experience with DV or false charges or OP's given out for the most meaningless reasons. Yet they spout off here like they know something.

The cops are no better.

--------------------
GO CUBBIES!!!!

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

#372673 - 03/10/08 02:07 PM

You prove how UNsmart you are on a daily basis here lately. I don't twist, and you don't have to outright SAY anything. There is something called "implied", which you do quite frequently, and you are absolutely aware you are doing it. So in the words of someone I shan't name...shut your cakehole. ;)

--------------------
Char Fox

Relayer
Carpal \'Tunnel

#372696 - 03/10/08 02:23 PM

[quote]You prove how UNsmart you are on a daily basis here lately. I don't twist, and you don't have to outright SAY anything. There is something called "implied", which you do quite frequently, and you are absolutely aware you are doing it. So in the words of someone I shan't name...shut your cakehole. ;) [/quote]

You need to beem up to Scotty once and for all..

--------------------
GO CUBBIES!!!!

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

#372726 - 03/10/08 02:56 PM

Like I said, make me azzhole. ;)

You like to use words, which tells me you're all the more likely a little man hiding behind a monitor.

--------------------
Char Fox

Relayer
Carpal \'Tunnel

#372729 - 03/10/08 02:58 PM

[quote]Like I said, make me azzhole. ;)

You like to use words, which tells me you're all the more likely a little man hiding behind a monitor. [/quote]

I'm 6 feet tall but surely I am a man. However, you are a rather large woman. I've seen the pics...LOL

--------------------
GO CUBBIES!!!!

BeckaLeigh
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/08/05
Loc: Texas
      #372781 - 03/10/08 04:09 PM

Come on, Relayer, you know you beat your X up from the hospital bed. Or was that during the transplant? :) Just poking fun at ya. Shyt got too deep for me on the stepfamily board so I figured I'd pick on you to get rid of the tension. LOL

--------------------
I tried being normal once. Worst five minutes of my life.

spinnerdegrassi
Carpal \'Tunnel

#372799 - 03/10/08 04:25 PM

I have you beat. I'm 6'5 and last I checked (sometime last week, 255 lbs) It comes in handy in that most idiots won't waste their time trying to pick a fight with you.

Relayer
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Verbal abuse from my wife [Re: BeckaLeigh]
      #372805 - 03/10/08 04:34 PM

[quote]Come on, Relayer, you know you beat your X up from the hospital bed. Or was that during the transplant? :) Just poking fun at ya. Shyt got too deep for me on the stepfamily board so I figured I'd pick on you to get rid of the tension. LOL [/quote]

Thats ok..LOL..

Hey it sucked..I have a huge scar above my eye and one on my cheek from it..they are from the diamond in her ring..how ironic is that?

To be honest, it was alcohol fueled for sure..it's not like she did it when sober..however, she gets drunk a lot..

She had those "beer muslces" for sure..and again to be honest, when I wasn't sick, it didn't hurt all that much. It was more aggravating than anything although it was still abuse. I never hit her back though.

But it was hard laying there letting her beat the [censored] out of me..I was glad when she got tossed..

My biggest worry in that department now is her new husband has a couple of DV convictions and of course, we know HER history, so I am waiting for the day when the inevitable is going to happen..because HE will certainly beat the crap out of her. That's her problem though. That's when I make my move to take full custody of the kids (I am electronically notified if either of them are arrested, so I will know right away).

--------------------
GO CUBBIES!!!!

Relayer
Carpal \'Tunnel

#372809 - 03/10/08 04:42 PM

[quote]I have you beat. I'm 6'5 and last I checked (sometime last week, 255 lbs) It comes in handy in that most idiots won't waste their time trying to pick a fight with you. [/quote]

Well, I am certainly no "fighter" now. I have lost so much weight since my surgery..and I wasn't supposed to..so I am meeting with my Doctors Wednesday to discuss a feed tube into the gut (called a PEG). I was hospitalized for 9 days in February because of it..I had lost 33 pounds or so..gained back 15 of it when I was in the hospital but have lost it again....I am like a twig right now..

My best weight was when I was 185 or so..which was almost 4 years ago..I am the runt in the family though..both my sons are taller than me..LOL..as are my 3 brothers. Both sons are around 6'4 or so..their mother is tall (5'9)..I am little compared to them..

--------------------
GO CUBBIES!!!!

BeckaLeigh
Carpal \'Tunnel

#372841 - 03/10/08 05:16 PM

**Hey it sucked..I have a huge scar above my eye and one on my cheek from it..they are from the diamond in her ring..how ironic is that?**

The X can say that, as well. But, I only ever hit him in self-defense. And I bought the damned rings myself. How stupid was that? Run, Forrest, run should have been my line. LOL. He found out I wasnt quite as helpless as I look. Granted I am 5'8 and weigh around 114 to 125 (on a bloated day). He could beat the crap out of me, but when he went to messing with the kids, I got mean. :( The kids shouldnt have had to go through that shyt. That is the one thing I blame myself for with him. I should have left long before the damage to the kids could occur.

--------------------

Relayer
Carpal \'Tunnel

#372858 - 03/10/08 05:38 PM

[quote]**Hey it sucked..I have a huge scar above my eye and one on my cheek from it..they are from the diamond in her ring..how ironic is that?**

The X can say that, as well. But, I only ever hit him in self-defense. And I bought the damned rings myself. How stupid was that? Run, Forrest, run should have been my line. LOL. He found out I wasnt quite as helpless as I look. Granted I am 5'8 and weigh around 114 to 125 (on a bloated day). He could beat the crap out of me, but when he went to messing with the kids, I got mean. :( The kids shouldnt have had to go through that shyt. That is the one thing I blame myself for with him. I should have left long before the damage to the kids could occur. [/quote]

That is my biggest worry right now with my kids. They will witness their Mom getting clobbered. He beat up wife #2 and wife #3 (my ex is wife number 4) so it worries me. As much as she is an ass, she is still their mother and will go nuts if she beats on her. But, based on her history, I dont doubt she will be the cause of it.

--------------------
GO CUBBIES!!!!

spinnerdegrassi
Carpal \'Tunnel

#372873 - 03/10/08 06:16 PM

PEG tubes are pretty cool to see inserted. When I was doing clinicals I got to see one of my patients have one inserted. Just make sure you flush after getting a bolus feeding so it doesn't coagulate.

BeckaLeigh
Carpal \'Tunnel

#372880 - 03/10/08 06:45 PM

I hate when women seem to thrive on violence in relationships. My Dh would never strike me in anger and while I may slap him on the arm affectionately over Julia Roberts (UGH!! LOL), I would never strike him in anger. We respect ourselves and our kids too much.

It is sad for your kids that they have to go through life with a BM like your X. Ya know what I mean, the "cycle". And maybe she will be the cause of it, but apparently she has BIG issues to like to be in that type of relationship.

When DH and I got together, I realized that although he and the X had some traits in common, as most men do, I was marrying my father. UGH!!!!!!!!! LOL. My dad is a very good man now. But, Dh reminds me so much of him. And that is a good thing.

--------------------

Relayer
Carpal \'Tunnel

#372895 - 03/10/08 07:06 PM

[quote]PEG tubes are pretty cool to see inserted. When I was doing clinicals I got to see one of my patients have one inserted. Just make sure you flush after getting a bolus feeding so it doesn't coagulate. [/quote]

It wont be that cool when they insert it..into me...LOL..it's my only option left as my PICC became infected again.

--------------------
GO CUBBIES!!!!

Relayer
Carpal \'Tunnel

#372899 - 03/10/08 07:08 PM

[quote]I hate when women seem to thrive on violence in relationships. My Dh would never strike me in anger and while I may slap him on the arm affectionately over Julia Roberts (UGH!! LOL), I would never strike him in anger. We respect ourselves and our kids too much.

It is sad for your kids that they have to go through life with a BM like your X. Ya know what I mean, the "cycle". And maybe she will be the cause of it, but apparently she has BIG issues to like to be in that type of relationship.

When DH and I got together, I realized that although he and the X had some traits in common, as most men do, I was marrying my father. UGH!!!!!!!!! LOL. My dad is a very good man now. But, Dh reminds me so much of him. And that is a good thing. [/quote]

Thats a natural thing though

--------------------
GO CUBBIES!!!!

BeckaLeigh
Carpal \'Tunnel

#372913 - 03/10/08 07:37 PM

I know, but it still seems wrong. LOL. But, DH is the best man I know. Last weekend, our a-hole neighbors kicked this 20 year old and her 1 year old baby out because she wouldnt let the a-hole spank her D with a belt. DH didnt bat an eye when I told him I had to run to the store and get the baby some diapers and they stayed here for a week.

I guess I am amazed sometimes still after all the BS with the X. KWIM? I sometimes have that stupid thought in the back of my mind that he is gonna get mad over the stupidest stuff and he always proves me wrong. Thank God.

--------------------

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

#372982 - 03/10/08 09:57 PM

LOL Keep dreaming hon.

--------------------
Char Fox

Relayer
Carpal \'Tunnel

#373025 - 03/11/08 06:13 AM

[quote]LOL Keep dreaming hon. [/quote]

How is Sulu, whom you worship..LOL

--------------------
GO CUBBIES!!!!

Relayer
Carpal \'Tunnel

#373026 - 03/11/08 06:14 AM

[quote]I know, but it still seems wrong. LOL. But, DH is the best man I know. Last weekend, our a-hole neighbors kicked this 20 year old and her 1 year old baby out because she wouldnt let the a-hole spank her D with a belt. DH didnt bat an eye when I told him I had to run to the store and get the baby some diapers and they stayed here for a week.

I guess I am amazed sometimes still after all the BS with the X. KWIM? I sometimes have that stupid thought in the back of my mind that he is gonna get mad over the stupidest stuff and he always proves me wrong. Thank God. [/quote]

Spank a one year old with a belt? Psycho

--------------------
GO CUBBIES!!!!

BeckaLeigh
Carpal \'Tunnel

#373048 - 03/11/08 08:03 AM

Exactly. I rarely ever threaten my kids with a belt and they are 11, 10 and 8. I sure as heck never thought about using a belt on them when they were BABIES. And this little girl was such a darling. The most she did when they were here was slap my guinea pig. Never got into anything, cried maybe 2X, of course I was busy spoiling her cuz she is so cute, but come on. It makes me sick to think the a-hole and his gf have a 9 month old. Scary thought. They leave their baby in the car seat, in the car, crying an average of 3 hours every day while they are in the house. Ugh. I'm not one of those that think that because you do it different from me, it is wrong. But, there are certain boundaries that you dont cross.

--------------------

Relayer
Carpal \'Tunnel

#373052 - 03/11/08 08:18 AM

If they are doing that I would call CPS

--------------------
GO CUBBIES!!!!

BeckaLeigh
Carpal \'Tunnel

#373053 - 03/11/08 08:24 AM

I already did. Actually, used their website, but same thing. They are going to know who did it, but at this point, oh, well. They apparently cant even take care of a dog, had to call the cops on them for the dog being starved to death, just about. What makes them think they can take care of a kid, who needs way more than most dogs, I dont know.

--------------------

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

#374602 - 03/13/08 06:46 PM

Do you ever make any sense lately?

--------------------
Char Fox

Relayer
Carpal \'Tunnel

#374671 - 03/14/08 05:36 AM

[quote]Do you ever make any sense lately? [/quote]

How is your new pet, the Tribble?

--------------------
GO CUBBIES!!!!

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

#375471 - 03/15/08 07:46 AM

How is your brain functioning? Or...is it?

--------------------
Char Fox

Relayer
Carpal \'Tunnel

#375482 - 03/15/08 08:34 AM

[quote]How is your brain functioning? Or...is it? [/quote]

Spocks Brain

--------------------
GO CUBBIES!!!!

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

#376076 - 03/16/08 08:24 PM

?? You have Spock's brain? I'm confused.

--------------------
Char Fox

googledad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 12/31/05
      #376171 - 03/16/08 11:13 PM

you can have a OP issued against you for the slightest thing.

>>>>>>>>>>>> I beg to differ , both exes did .
The first for harrassment , when I called begging to talk to OUR son on the phone after not seeing him for a month . No proof was required except her word . BTW , the word of a woman that was 7 months pregnant with OUR daughter and thought I was superfluous because she decided to make a life with her 21 year old boy toy ( that was what she called him , he lasted all of 6 months before she dumped him for someone else ) . Her RO was extended multiple times throughtout the divorce proceedings without a hearing or evidence presented that it was necessary . She used the existance of said RO to deny me contact wih the kids for an additional 3 months . I finally had to AGREE to a further RO for 1 year post-divorce to end the criminal case . BTW , she's had ROs on at least 5 other people that I know of .
Same thing with the 2nd ex , but she wasn't smart enough to make it believable . She claimed I was guilty of " disturbing the peace " ( BTW , a valid reason for a RO in NY Family Court ) because SHE lost her temper and called the police because I wouldn't live OUR house with my older 2 kids . No charges were EVER filed , nothing happened . It took multiple court appearances over a span of 2+ months before the judge finally dismissed her petition for a PERMANENT RO and VACATED the existing RO .

--------------------
Careful. We don't want to learn from this.

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

??? [Re: googledad]
      #376238 - 03/17/08 07:51 AM

You're quoting Relayer's text, responding to my message, and stating you "beg to differ" while not differing?

--------------------
Char Fox

googledad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 12/31/05
Re: ??? [Re: almostheaven]
      #376248 - 03/17/08 08:08 AM

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: West Virginia Re: Verbal abuse from my wife [Re: Relayer]
#369836 - 03/04/08 04:20 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

If you were more consistent in your stories, perhaps I'd believe you. But...

>>>>>you can have a OP issued against you for the slightest thing.

--------------------
Char Fox

Post Extras:

I replied to you .

--------------------
Careful. We don't want to learn from this.

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: ??? [Re: googledad]
      #376264 - 03/17/08 08:41 AM

Yeah, but you QUOTED the text I quoted that was Relayer's.

--------------------
Char Fox

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 12408

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: