Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Stepfamily Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: << 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | >> (show all)
Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 05/29/04
Re: So now it's my info.... [Re: BB1]
      #776307 - 01/30/12 01:51 PM

you are a total bytch is what you are... still can't figure this one out... but I'm glad you are gone... be sure to block my other name on FB... you wouldn't want me "snooping" around you know.... >evil laughs, I will get you my pretty<

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
annieo
veteran

Reged: 07/07/10
Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: So now it's my info.... [Re: MrsB]
      #776308 - 01/30/12 01:52 PM

It has gotten pretty good again but so many are getting older and there are many of the children grown up now so as long as those I used to watch are on I will continue to watch I only watch a couple times a week because everyday isn't necessary and my mom can fill me in if I have questions =)

They are using a story line with Carrie, Sammi, Rafe (handsome handsome) and Austin - Carrie will probably end up with Rafe and Sammi with Austin which is who Sammi wanted all along it only took a couple decades lol!!!

I did not watch during the Marlanea possession either it was just weird.

annieo
veteran

Re: So now it's my info.... [Re: Runswithscissors]
      #776310 - 01/30/12 01:57 PM

wow - I went to take care of a few things and the place implodes again...

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: So now it's my info.... [Re: annieo]
      #776311 - 01/30/12 02:00 PM

you think?? Whatever.. she did it for one reason and one reason only.. by her own admission.. she came here to cause a problem... I didn't send her a friend request to "snoop" on her. I have another FB account that I use for groups.. if I wanted to snoop on her..I would of used that one... for pete's sake... She must of drank some of JL's cool aid.... better to know now so I can delete and block her again... god knows I don't need someone like her around... M5 was upset with me when I deleted her.. but after a year.. and after seeing what's going on... and after something I told her... she got it.... we were able to work through it... as adults can... same with Loretta and BBRN... it's a shame people do what she did.. but it's all good...

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

#776312 - 01/30/12 02:01 PM

I listen to it... from my office.. LOL!

annieo
veteran

Re: So now it's my info.... [Re: Runswithscissors]
      #776313 - 01/30/12 02:06 PM

I do not know BB1 because she hadn't been around while I was here so I was flabbergasted to see something take on the life it did so fast from an individual not being here for some time but I do not know that particular back story....

I have been around to see you become a calmer person =)

This last weekend has brought a lot of calmer folks to the edge of explosion - just my observation - I even was offended at one point and shot out somewhat snarky response and that isn't me at all.

Miranda
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/05
Loc: North of Mexico
      #776314 - 01/30/12 02:10 PM

I saw it the other day. (I watched faithfully as a child until 2000 when we moved overseas. Even my husband liked it-he won't admit that though.) I cannot believe that Sami's kid is an adult. It is hard to watch a 35 year old woman with a 21 year old kid. Weird. And Kate...is that her name Lucas, Billy, Austin's mom...has not aged in 15 years. Hope gets skinnier and skinnier every year.

--------------------
13.1...because I am only half crazy!

MrsB
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 07/03/10
      #776315 - 01/30/12 02:11 PM

BB has been around here forever - and is awesome. I have no idea what happened between her and RWS - but, if BB doesn't think that's a coincidence (I bet she's not the only one) I don't either. Kinda odd, if you ask me - with everything going on the last few days, and then someone who had her blocked for a year suddenly friend requests her.

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/04
Loc: This Asylum --->
      #776317 - 01/30/12 02:38 PM

Hmmm - anyone see the similarities between these threads and a certain Twilight Zone episode

Monsters are Due on Maple Street

The episode begins in late summer. Maple Street is full of playing children and adults talking. Something unexpected happens. A shadow passes overhead and a loud roar is heard, accompanied by a flash of light.

Later, strange things occur. Lights go on and off. Neighbors gather to discuss the matter. Concerns grow. Suspicions rise. Whispers turn to shouts. One neighbor accuses another. Then people jump on the band wagon. Other accusations fly.

Things get hot. Then people start shooting each other. The film cuts to a nearby hilltop, where it is revealed the mysterious "meteor" that had flown overhead is indeed an alien spaceship. Its inhabitants, two alien observers, are watching the riot on Maple Street while using a device to manipulate the neighborhood's power. They comment on how easy it was to create paranoia and panic, and conclude that the easiest way to conquer the Earth is to let the people of the Earth destroy themselves.

The moral of the story is that words are mankind's greatest weapon; as shown in this quote,"There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be found only in the minds of men.'"

Congratulations to our resident aliens Sampoe, Nope Sockpuppet etc...

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

#776318 - 01/30/12 02:43 PM

As I mentioned, I sent a note to BB... it was NOT nice... as you can imagine... It just literally pisses me off when I did what I did in JAN for a good reason... for total protection of all parties and in doing so... they've been kept out of it... right? but I'm the bad guy...

Basically... I did block BB, M5, and others because of Sampoe... Sampoe has a significance to my current husband... Something that he did in December of 2010... something I posted pictures of... After Sampoe came out.. and mentioned M5's name.. I deleted everyone who had any contact with JL... That is NOT something you do if you want to find info on someone (like I wanted on JL).

So... I go through a year with my dad and stuff... and I finally as of lastnight told three people (and now BB) why I deleted them... I even offered info for them to google it... I went to my block section and unblocked M5 and BB was below her.. so I unblocked her and also sent her a request. I assumed she had been reading this board... I also was unaware that she was "good" friends with JL... as I don't read JL's stuff NOR has it been mentioned on the boards...I also unblocked Loretta, but she deactived her page and also changed the name... so I did not send her a request..I will hopefully once she gets back from Bali.

Since I've done that.. BB has now come back to me in the PM and is saying that she knows I friended her to find info on JL. (one would assume JL had me blocked, right?)... amazing how I want to find info on her.. however no one can ever say I've asked them for it... She threatened to contact my ex who use to live near her (moved 2 years ago again as most of you know).... with fb today, you can hide your friends.. so between hiding friends and one being blocked, it's next to impossible for me to "get" info. But whatever.. what concerns me is that she has threatened to contact my ex... which is very odd for her.. but considering who she is hanging with and who she listens too... well, it's whatever...but due to BB's threats... and what's happening on this board.. I wish you all well.... Unlike JL.. I will take my bow when my family is personally threatened, especially by someone like BB... She has been notified that if she contacts my ex in any way, I will press all charges possible. She does have his name considering she is one of the people who tried to help me find him....

Edited by Runswithscissors (01/30/12 03:51 PM)

Pages: << 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | >> (show all)

Extra information
1 registered and 13 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating: ***
Topic views: 16938

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: