Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Stepfamily Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | >> (show all)
NikkiL
addict

Reged: 06/03/05
Re: OT-Trayyvon Martin case... [Re: gr8Dad]
      #781976 - 04/07/12 04:59 PM

Here is the way I see it. Zimmerman said "f--- coons" it's as plain as day... Ok I suppose it could have been "goons" but it sure sounded like coons to me. He was told not to pursue Trayvon, yet in one of the 911 calls I heard, even after being told to stay put he was making sure the 911 operator had his phone number , incase he wasn't at his truck. Why was he perusing anyone on foot in the first place? He should have called 911 and let the police do their job.
You don't follow someone around in the dark at night with a gun. That is not what neighborhood watch does.
The audio experts say they are 95% sure it's Trayvon yelling for help , 2 witnesses that I have heard said they believe it was the younger man yelling for help.
The lead investigator wanted to arrest him that night stating his story didn't add up but he was over ruled. I guess it helps when your father was a magistrate. At the very least he should be charged and let a jury decide. However if he's found not guilty, I wouldn't want to be in Florida.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
english7
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/27/09
Re: OT-Trayyvon Martin case... [Re: Gecko]
      #781981 - 04/07/12 05:08 PM

"It would logically conclude that his statement that he was 'returning/walking back to his vehicle' was that he was AT his vehicle when the alleged attack occurred"

Exactly. I don't think Zimmerman was able to drive between those buildings. Martin was shot (after running? away, according to Zimmerman) at a different location. I don't believe Zimmerman walked back to his vehicle. It's possible he lied about that--probably because he was scared and pretty shaken up about what he just did.

"why did Martin 'double-back'?" Right. If he was running away after being questioned by Zimmerman, why come back after him?

I don't know whether Zimmerman really needed to defend himself by shooting Martin in the chest. But it was dark. Perceptions get distorted in the dark.

I want to see a medical report of Zimmerman's injuries. Guess I'm not the only one.

Two experts said the screams did not come from Zimmerman.

Miranda
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/05
Loc: North of Mexico
Re: OT-Trayyvon Martin case... [Re: gr8Dad]
      #781982 - 04/07/12 05:09 PM

The difference between Zimmerman being called a "white hispanic" and President Obama being considered black is strictly appearance. No one would look at Obama and say "Oh look at that white man." Being a mother of mixed kids I would never have known Obama was mixed unless it was brought out in the media. He does not look all that mixed to me.

Now there are white hispanics. My cousins are two of them. Straight out of Cuba but blonde hair and blue/green eyed. You would never know they were hispanic unless they told you-because of the common misconception that all hispanics look like Mexicans.

--------------------
13.1...because I am only half crazy!

SRS
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 11/05/10
Re: OT-Trayyvon Martin case... [Re: english7]
      #781984 - 04/07/12 05:10 PM

Was Trevan shot in the back or in the front? Was he running away from the crazy person with he gun or was he approaching him?

english7
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: OT-Trayyvon Martin case... [Re: SRS]
      #781986 - 04/07/12 05:13 PM

I understood he was shot in the front while he was on the ground under Zimmerman. But I've heard different accounts of who was on top at the time of the gunshot.

Miranda
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/05
Loc: North of Mexico
      #782007 - 04/07/12 05:29 PM

The media has a lot of fault in this case. They have sensationalized this story from day 1. NBC is under some kind of investigation for knowingly doctoring the 911 tape before playing it. Fox news outed NBC last week or the week before.

I really have no clue what to believe. All I know, is that an unarmed black teen is dead for no reason.

--------------------
13.1...because I am only half crazy!

Gecko
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Third rock from the sun
Re: OT-Trayyvon Martin case... [Re: cutiepie]
      #782043 - 04/07/12 06:04 PM

Isn't there something on the 911 tape about "I'm so sick of the Ni----s getting away with this?"

---> No.

--------------------
If you air your dirty linen in public, expect people to comment on the skid marks!

Gecko
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Third rock from the sun
Re: OT-Trayyvon Martin case... [Re: NikkiL]
      #782046 - 04/07/12 06:06 PM

Zimmerman said "f--- coons" it's as plain as day... Ok I suppose it could have been "goons" but it sure sounded like coons to me.

---> People will hear what they want to hear I guess...or believe what the media says. Yes, it was reported by ABC that he said 'coons', but was later retracted (because they were only playing parts that played into the spin) that he said it was 'cold'.

--------------------
If you air your dirty linen in public, expect people to comment on the skid marks!

TruthPLEASEnoW
journeyman

Reged: 03/21/12
Loc: Far from Hypocrite Valley as c...
      #782047 - 04/07/12 06:07 PM

oddddd hmmmmm did u forget to log out of ur troll login...

english7
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: OT-Trayyvon Martin case... [Re: TruthPLEASEnoW]
      #782052 - 04/07/12 06:20 PM

Did I what?

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | >> (show all)

Extra information
1 registered and 28 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating: **
Topic views: 7107

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: