Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Stepfamily Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
mewanda
recently joined

Reged: 11/15/10
What A Waste
      #782678 - 04/11/12 09:07 AM

Been lurking for quite a time now. You all really have issues. Take a look at yourselves and maybe you will see what you are all doing to one another. One minute person 1 is friends with person 2 then however person 3 let's it out that person 1 and 2 have been talking about one another now person 1 and person 2 are enemies. Lies, deceit and gossip are thrown all around as if you are in grade school still. From a lurkers perspective you are all nuts. You are all stabbing each other in the back and take turns with one another on who is going to be next in line. Friendship? You all do not know what friendship or loyalty or empathy is. You prove that each day you whine and gossip about someone new. Who will be thrown under the bus next? It is doubtful you are all innocent yourselves. You have trolls who hide behind their real names because they are cowards. Knowing this you respond to them anyway. You all eat up the drama and thrive because of it. Take a look at yourselves. It is disappointing in the least. Divorce source is a joke and so are all of you - playing games with each other and watching to see who will be chopped up and eaten next. Move on. Grow up. Play with your children. Take up a hobby. Do something productive. Stop spitting on one another day in and day out.

I do not think my message will be given much thought. Take care of yourselves.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
onerose
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 12/30/05
Re: What A Waste [Re: mewanda]
      #782683 - 04/11/12 09:51 AM

I agree this is a waste. This board has had a few issues over the years…but this takes the cake. All over everyone’s obsession with one person. I was hoping that the moderators would bump off all of the ones that are participating in this juvenile crap so it can go back to being a step family board. I don’t think that is going to happen.

Even ones that I would have never thought would participate in this mess, are actually thriving on all this drama. So strange.

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/07/10
Re: What A Waste [Re: onerose]
      #782685 - 04/11/12 10:06 AM

No offense OneRose, but apparently? The one person? Is obsessed with HERSELF. Which is, in actuality? THE CORE PROBLEM here.

There are those of us who grasped that she was her own worst enemy, in theory. Hence why we tried to, by I guess any method, to get her to see what she was doing.

Turns out in actuality? She really IS her own worst enemy. The level of sickness that takes? Is pretty big, don't you think?

Anyway, I saw this thread posted.. and I wasn't going to respond. I was hoping everyone would ignore it, but since you responded as you did.. I felt compelled to respond.

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/04
Loc: This Asylum --->
Re: What A Waste [Re: LexieBelle]
      #782687 - 04/11/12 10:49 AM

" . . .I felt compelled to respond."

As always.

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/07/10
Re: What A Waste [Re: Maury]
      #782688 - 04/11/12 10:52 AM

And? What did YOU just do Maury????

It's so funny when you respond. You're doing EXACTLY the same thing, but somehow you're better for doing it.

Obekaybe...

english7
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/27/09
Re: What A Waste [Re: Maury]
      #782690 - 04/11/12 11:24 AM

You're not fooling ME, Mr. Lawyer. You come across as "friendly" but I have proof that you are one of the trolls (at least one). I've saved all your pm's! I also know who you tried to OUT, but I'm not going to give that information out to the board just yet. I'm waiting for the other person who knows what you know to come clean, publicly. I am not the kind of person who talks behind people's backs or OUTS anyone. But I've got YOU figured out. I will tell everyone in due time. I'll give this other person (she knows who she is) until midnight Friday to tell what she knows you know. THEN all will become CLEAR. Everything will work itself out, karma-like. It's too bad it has to be me who has this job of OUTING the villain, but it just my responsibility because it was handed to me and I figured it out. I have to do what's right for the board. THEN I will THROW YOU UNDER THE F**KIN' BUS!

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: What A Waste [Re: english7]
      #782692 - 04/11/12 11:26 AM

Shhhhhhhhh!

SweetLight
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 01/07/10
      #782694 - 04/11/12 11:43 AM

LOL!

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: What A Waste [Re: SweetLight]
      #782696 - 04/11/12 11:56 AM

I suppose. . . if it is for . . . . "the good of the Board"

onerose
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 12/30/05
      #782697 - 04/11/12 12:00 PM

LMAO!!!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
5 registered and 38 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating: ****
Topic views: 2415

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: