Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Stepfamily Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
elliesmom
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/07/05
Re: Apology [Re: M5M5]
      #782829 - 04/12/12 09:50 AM

And if she WAS on your myspace? Don't you think she would know to delete it before trotting out that information? The one person on there was probably the only person who didn't KNOW she was going to look guilty. Because she wasn't reading the board.

I am not saying its impossible, I do find it odd that kfu has disappeared, but its possible she has other things in her life than this board. And when she WAS posting here? He sole existence was not harrassing JL. Both she and agui had real things to talk about and I find it odd because IMO if they actually were still here - they would also be posting under their real names. And honestly I am a little curious whatever happened with that Fed up grandpa.

--------------------
Forgiveness is...letting go of the hope that the past can be changed.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/07/10
Re: Apology [Re: elliesmom]
      #782834 - 04/12/12 10:13 AM

I think Katie's daughter "aged out" (like that term, lol) and she's a grandmother. And she was obviously VERY happy in that. Why bother with here?

I'm also curious what happened with agui's ex's psychodad. I actually talked to her a fair amount about that stuff.. I really felt bad for her situation.. and I don't think she made it up or exaggerated it.

I just think they've walked away from here. That's my guess. I think JL definitely wanted things to LOOK like Katie and/or Agui. That's why the ids.. the timing of posts.. etc. Remember, JL spent an INSANE amount of time on this board. And she used the patterns/idiosyncracies (sp!!!) of people to try and pit "her" friends against her "non-friends". It was all very calculated.

It's almost like? She's got a multiple personality disorder? I mean, to do what she did? She'd really have to embody the people? Take on a different personna? Can you imagine the field day a psychiatrist would have with her?

I know it's very hard for some folks to accept because they truly trusted and believed in her. But, psychologically speaking? She's been showing her instability/mental illness for a really long time.

elliesmom
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Apology [Re: LexieBelle]
      #782836 - 04/12/12 10:39 AM

I am not going to armchair diagnose anyone. I understand why she would create the persona TPN - even if its something I would not do. I do not for one hot minute condone or understand displaying SRS information.

I think it is possible there were more than just TPN. Really any of the trolls that "stood up for" her could be her. Who else would care enough to create a fake identity to support her? I have always thought that. I mean anyone else would use their REAL name which had actual credibility attached. I have no desire to search back and find the names.

I don't think any of the other "stalking" trolls are her. Sorry. I have no reason to believe she has abandoned sanity and started undermining herself and contacting her ex JUST to entertain a message board. The supportive trolls fit with her personality - she cared WAY TOO MUCH about what others thought and turned every post into a 50 page thread where she tried to win every last person onto her side. Even *cringe* directing people to the court website to see for themselves.

--------------------

ssmom79
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/27/07
      #782838 - 04/12/12 10:44 AM

I don't post here anymore and I have turned my PM's off.

I am not a troll, never been a troll, never created a fake persona to share or exchange information. I don't communicate through PM's, I don't throw around accusations on this forum, and I have not been back here since LB referred to me as a trained seal and offered me a sardine treat...no thanks by the way.

I want to be clear because I did lose a friend on FB over this. She knows who she is, and I don't fault her for it, who knows who they can trust these days.

I just wanted to put it out there, I guess losing that FB friend was a little disheartening especially when I have no involvement in that regard. I'm just a sunshine and rainbows kind of person who grew tired of being stuck in a rainy forum. Best wishes to those reading or remaining on the forum.

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Apology [Re: ssmom79]
      #782842 - 04/12/12 11:06 AM

Sorry you feel that way. As I've said repeatedly, it was just extremely frustrating to see what was plainly obvious and knowing how blatantly she'd misrepresented ME.. PERSONALLY. Down to accusing me of contacting her ex. And there were some, yourself included, who seemed reasonable enough that they "should" get it.. but never did.

I do believe the "attacking" trolls" ARE also her. Feeds the drama, and she NEEDS drama. Just like she needed to way-overinflate AND publicize it no less even though she was specifically asked NOT to and explained WHY not to, the original problem.

I realize it's hard to grasp/relate to. But yes, I do believe she is that.. unbalanced.. for lack of a better word.

I don't think you were ever a troll. Never said that. I do think you helped perpetuate her need for attention. Everyone that gave her attention (including me) did. Good, bad or indifferent. I do believe if everyone had grasped what she was doing and hadn't supported her? She would have just gone away. She'd have gone elsewhere like she did as support for her here faded. But when she had trouble over at the other place, back here she came and she fed off what little support remained for her here.

I don't think she contacted her ex herself. From what little I did see of Delphi myself, and what I've been told/sent by others? I think a poster there did it. And I've seen the emails. I fully admit I've been to the court file, I've read every single email. Here? Is NEVER MENTIONED. Delphi? Is mentioned repeatedly, as is iVillage. Postings of hers from Delphi were provided. I suspect a poster who was on iVillage, who went to Delphi and who may have peeked here, is the one who contacted him. Those ladies there? Make us look like kittens ;)

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 05/29/04
      #782848 - 04/12/12 12:08 PM

Wait....So I understand....since again...I've never seen a single court document.....is there something in it that mentions her postings?

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/04
Loc: This Asylum --->
Re: Apology [Re: Runswithscissors]
      #782849 - 04/12/12 12:14 PM

Ya know. She is gone. Isn't it about time to give it a rest and move on?

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Apology [Re: Maury]
      #782850 - 04/12/12 12:26 PM

If you think she's gone? I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn :)

elliesmom
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782851 - 04/12/12 12:38 PM

LOL. I agree with the kitten assessment.

I hadn't read those docs, but now that I have I also agree it had to be a Delphi person. Anyone from here could have directed him to WAY MORE insulting material. But with Delphi searching for old posts is HUGE PITA. Both things sent to him were things posted that day on Delphi. Now it certainly could be someone from here trying to POSE as someone from there. But again, based on how frustrated the jackhole got with his MrsB's ex's inaction and kept sending posts, I think if it was they would have lost it and rammed this stuff up his proverbial rear. And wow, he is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

--------------------

Avaya
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 02/09/06
Loc: Arkansas
Re: Apology [Re: Maury]
      #782853 - 04/12/12 12:55 PM

[quote]Ya know. She is gone. [/quote]

Yeah, right. Heehee. This is a train wreck and who can look away from that? LOL

--------------------
Eternity is too long to be wrong.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
1 registered and 13 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating: ****
Topic views: 4671

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: