Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Stepfamily Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
LeAnne
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 08/18/05
Loc: missouri
Post to the board
      #782876 - 04/12/12 02:58 PM

I was sent a message from a troll yesterday and I forwarded what it said to Runs, attached to her pm that she sent me. Well because none of you believe that I am computer stupid. I copied and pasted to Runs's message, because I really am computer stupid. 25 years as a carpenter will do that to you. I know I can't spell either.

I have talked to JL and yup she did it, she had someone from here come up with the troll Idea. If that person comes here again, I will bust them out. I can be a lighthouse too.

I had no clue she was truth is/was or any of the other trolls.
She got the info on SRS from when SRS tried to be friends on FB with her. She had SRS's name wrote down. She knew she lived in Kansas, google, yup there it popped up.

Srs is a Liar, she knows damn well we have other mutual Fb friends, but won't admit it. If she wants to lie I really don't care.

SRS and Lb came out with guns blazing, that it had to be Red, Sherron and I. She is dead wrong where the info came from. Unless my Fb was [censored] I have no clue. I have lost 2 friends from FB over this, but if they think I had something to do with this and that is what they think, more power to them.
I am done with this matter.

--------------------
Empty Nesting

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 05/29/04
Re: Post to the board [Re: LeAnne]
      #782898 - 04/12/12 04:31 PM

I think if she has said that another person from this board came up with the idea, it's a good idea to let us know who that person is...... I mean... seriously...why keep anything a secret at this point? I hated telling LB that Loretta was the one that told JL, but I had to... it's not doing it to "get" someone in trouble... it's doing it because it's the right thing to do.... Just my 2 cents.

I've explained the PM in my mastermind post since you said you were the one that sent it to me... I had not publicly said that... but explained the situation a little better below.

I also hate having to do the FB thing... but my main concern is I do not want to have anything to do with anyone associated with JL on FB. I don't know her name, so I can't block her.... while I "think" I have fb on lockdown... I don't want friends of friends being able to see stuff... and with this new thing on the side.. you can see when someone posts to people you aren't even friends with.... so if you are friends with her... and you post to my wall... even if I am not set friends of friends.... she can see you posted to my wall... that just gives me the creeps.... I do not want ANYTHING to do with her.

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/04
Loc: This Asylum --->
Re: Post to the board [Re: Runswithscissors]
      #782899 - 04/12/12 04:37 PM

Oh brother . . . . another "for the good of the board".... tome. Let it go.

LeAnne
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 08/18/05
Loc: missouri
      #782908 - 04/12/12 05:11 PM

She has been deleted. I am done with all the STOOOOPID games with this place, oh Yeah LB F"N B ................................................................I didn't spell that right either.

I really don't need to be on this site, nothing but a bunch a freaking LIARS.

And to those on my FB, if you want to be there great, love ya all. If you fear that I am passing your info, please delete me now.

Loretta I am so sorry you got caught up in all of this too. Big Hugs.

--------------------
Empty Nesting

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782922 - 04/12/12 05:44 PM

So we are clear... I was not concerned you were passing info.... with the new timeline- in the right hand corner, you can see your friends activity... so if you and I were friends... and you were friends with JL... if YOU posted on my wall... let's say "Great picture"..... on HER right hand side.....SHE could see it... even though she and I are not friends... (did that make sense). EVEN if I am set private... it will show comments that people make.. so like I see stuff all the time on my right hand side from MY friends to people I have NO clue who they are...I hate it!!! But, if you have deleted HER.. then it's a none issue.

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Post to the board [Re: Maury]
      #782923 - 04/12/12 05:44 PM

thank you for participating.

M5M5
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 07/29/05
      #782925 - 04/12/12 05:56 PM

Runs...you see comments because those ppl do not have their settings set to private, I think...at least...that's what I read somewhere. So, if LeAnne is commenting on someone's stuff and you can see it when you are not mutual friends? It's because that person she is commenting to is not set to private. Same goes for a public wall...like a brand/advertisers.

If I am wrong, someone please correct me! LOL! Oh..and if you don't want to see someones comments to unprivate ppl you don't know, then hover over their name, click on friends, then settings, then uncheck the boxes for comments and likes.

Sampoe
enthusiast

Reged: 01/27/11
      #782949 - 04/12/12 07:21 PM

Jenn talked another long time poster, aka her 'friend' into being one of the trolls for her enjoyment? Sounds very familar to me.

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/04
Loc: This Asylum --->
Re: Post to the board [Re: Sampoe]
      #782997 - 04/12/12 11:54 PM

Blah BLah Blah

onerose
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 12/30/05
      #783009 - 04/13/12 10:10 AM

If you fear that I am passing your info, please delete me now.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I don't think you would pass information around about me. But sorry to say, I only had 2 freinds here and I had to delete you both. Only, because of the other crazies that are your friends from this board that might be on your FB list. Sorry. Hopefully time will take care of all this mess.

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
3 registered and 18 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating: *
Topic views: 2548

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: