Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Stepfamily Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/07/04
OT-Dan Savage speech...
      #784082 - 04/30/12 04:17 PM

radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/christian-teens-say-gay-activist-made-girls-cry.html

Interesting topic. Christians fight to keep homosexuals from marrying, to keep the mindset that it is an abhorent act, that it is a CHOICE, that it is WRONG.

Yet when ONE gay activist says a few lines about the bible to them...they feel bullied, BOO HOO.

And what WERE those lines? Well, he said we need to ignore the part of the bible that says homosexuality is wrong. I mean its not like Christians don't ignore OTHER parts of the bible, right? Slavery is wrong, yall ignore THAT part of the bible. Women are EQUALS, yall ignore THAT part. Adultery is not punishable by DEATH, yall ignore THAT part, so what is wrong with ignoring ONE more part?

--------------------
Why give a "senior" discount, they have had plenty of time to raise the money...

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/04
Loc: This Asylum --->
Re: OT-Dan Savage speech... [Re: gr8Dad]
      #784086 - 04/30/12 04:35 PM

The part I ignore is the Jackarses who wich to make the bible an issue of controversy.

Redlegg
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 10/05/06
      #784087 - 04/30/12 04:47 PM

You must have read a different article, because the one you posted said this:

“We can learn to ignore the bullshit in the Bible about gay people – the same way we have learned to ignore the bullshit in the Bible about shellfish, about slavery, about dinner, about farming, about menstruation, about virginity, about masturbation,” he told the young students. “We ignore bullshit in the Bible about all sorts of things.”

“You can tell the Bible guys in the hall they can come back now because I’m done beating up the Bible,” he said. “It’s funny as someone on the receiving end of beatings that are justified by the Bible how pansy-assed people react when you push back.”

And that was at a high school assembly, what part of that, is not bullying? You can justify it, you can rationalize it, you can even say christians deserve it, but what part of anti bullying involves actually bullying???

This is the person who is leading an anti bully crusade???

Savage also appeared on Real Time with Bill Maher stating that he wanted to “f*** the s*** out of Santorum

He also started the Santorum google issue

He became so frustrated with Gary Bauer’s religiosity during a campaign, that after contracting the flu, he decided to go around the office licking doorknobs in order to infect the other staffers, including Bauer.

Last year, Savage said on Bill Maher’s show, “I wish the Republicans were all f***ing dead.”

But he saved some special vitriol for Herman Cain. When Cain stated that he thought that homosexual activity was a choice in October 2011, Savage responded by telling Cain to “show us how a man can choose to be gay. Suck my dick, Herman.”

During 2009, Savage tried to coin the term “Saddlebacking” in order to target pro-Proposition 8 Saddleback Church Pastor Rick Warren; he defined the term as “the phenomenon of Christian teens engaging in unprotected anal sex in order to preserve their virginities.” Savage also said, “F--- you, Utah,” since Mormons largely backed Proposition 8.

In 2006, Savage said that Green Party Senate candidate Carl Romanelli, who was running against Democrat Bob Casey (the eventual winner), “should be dragged behind a pickup truck until there’s nothing left but the rope.” Casey was so offended he refused Savage’s campaign donations.

This guy is not the guy to be talking about anti bullying, and he should not be allowed at any school assembly. Who knew discussing the bible at a school assembly is suddenly ok, there is a change of heart. Regardless of what he thinks, wrong place, wrong time, and he was bullying kids....

M5M5
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 07/29/05
Re: OT-Dan Savage speech... [Re: Redlegg]
      #784088 - 04/30/12 04:56 PM

"This guy is not the guy to be talking about anti bullying, and he should not be allowed at any school assembly. Who knew discussing the bible at a school assembly is suddenly ok, there is a change of heart. Regardless of what he thinks, wrong place, wrong time, and he was bullying kids.... "

ITA!!! Sorry gr8dad, you can give the guy a pass all you like, but the fact is....he is a nasty, vulgar bully.

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784090 - 04/30/12 05:07 PM

Ever hear of REVERSING the situation? Why is it okay for the Christian students to refer to his lifestyle as an ABOMINATION, yet when he points out the hypocracy in their book, they are BULLIED?

--------------------
Why give a "senior" discount, they have had plenty of time to raise the money...

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: OT-Dan Savage speech... [Re: M5M5]
      #784091 - 04/30/12 05:08 PM

So what did he say that was WRONG? Don't Christians ignore the parts of the bible they don't like? Of course they do, or they would still be stoning adulterers and practicing slavery. This is a FACT. So why not ignore the anti gay thing? Or do we have to wait a few more hundred years before yall admit THAT is an "opinional" part of the bible as well?

--------------------

Redlegg
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784092 - 04/30/12 05:30 PM

You are missing the point, he was discussing religion in school. He as also bullying the students, because of their beliefs. The guys religious beliefs are his business, they are protected. he is free to think what he wants. He is using foul launguage in a school assembly and discussing religion. Besides the fact that what he is saying is not factually correct, he is assuming that the bible is the only reason people discrimnate against homosexuals. He also assumes that disagreement automatically means discrimination, which is also wrong. It was not a christian audience, it was a school audience. What he said to those students was disgusting, and not because of the factual correctness or just the fact that he believes that, but the language he used, and the fact that he was bullying teenage children.

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784098 - 04/30/12 06:14 PM

Did you ever consider that he was giving the students a DIFFERENT view of bullying? That perhaps many of the Christian students didn't SEE their treatment of homosexuals as bullying, because their BOOK said it was okay? That what THEY are doing to homosexuals is JUST as much bullying as what HE did?

Lets compare, shall we?

Christians say that homosexuality is a CHOICE and is wrong.

He said that the bible which people CHOOSE to read is wrong.

Seems like the SAME thing to me...

--------------------

Redlegg
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784099 - 04/30/12 06:23 PM

What did those students do exactly? Is this going to be a what if kind of thing? Sorry, doesn't pass the common sense test, you do not bully to show that bullying is wrong. Whatever BS reason he had, he was wrong, he was bullying, and he brought religion into the school. None of that is right, justifiable, or acceptable in a school. No one deserves to have their children talked to like that, by sopmeone who is supposed to be an advocate. This is nto about what christians say, we get it, you do not believe, this is about a professional in a school bullying kids. There is no justification. If you think it is about factual provable accuracy of religion, then you have missed the point, if you think it was about what these students have done because of their religious beliefs, then you are just guessing, and even then, wrong time, wrong place. he had what he thought was a captive audience to spout religious views by way of attacking them, he was wrong.

Gecko
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Third rock from the sun
      #784101 - 04/30/12 06:27 PM

Interesting topic.

---> And which 'topic' would that be? Was it this:

“I hope you’re all using birth control,” Savage told the teenagers as he began his remarks. From there, he regaled the young people who stories about his husband, describing how he looked in a Speedo. At one point, Savage imagined what it would be like with his husband on stage – telling the kids that they would have to pry him off his partner.

---> Or maybe it was:

"There were more lewd comments, profane words and innuendo."

---> Of course, it couldn't have been what he was actually invited to speak about...you know, the whole 'anti-bullying' thing 'cuz you know...he was too busy bullying Christians.

Yet when ONE gay activist says a few lines about the bible to them......they feel bullied, BOO HOO.

---> Do I really need to go pull your comments from the thread about the Christian rockers? Or the thread about the 6-year old that brought WWJD pencils to school? Hell, how 'bout I just pull your comments from the Adam Sandler thread below?

And what WERE those lines?

---> Does it matter? Hate speech is still hate speech.

--------------------
If you air your dirty linen in public, expect people to comment on the skid marks!

Gecko
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784102 - 04/30/12 06:34 PM

Did you ever consider that he was giving the students a DIFFERENT view of bullying?

---> So you condone everything he said?

That perhaps many of the Christian students didn't SEE their treatment of homosexuals as bullying, because their BOOK said it was okay? That what THEY are doing to homosexuals is JUST as much bullying as what HE did?

---> And what EXACTLY did THESE 'Christian' students do?

--------------------
If you air your dirty linen in public, expect people to comment on the skid marks!

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784103 - 04/30/12 06:37 PM

"you do not bully to show that bullying is wrong"

Yes you do. Sometimes you place a person in the SAME environment they are causing in order to have them see what it is like on the other side.

"he had what he thought was a captive audience to spout religious views by way of attacking them, he was wrong."

Oh, so I take it you are against religious folks that attack homosexuality under the guise of religion as well, right? Funny, because I remember you DEFENDING the teacher that was fired for anti gay remarks on their Facebook.

So I see that you hold educators to a HIGHER standard...unless they are Christian.

--------------------

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: OT-Dan Savage speech... [Re: Gecko]
      #784104 - 04/30/12 06:39 PM

"---> So you condone everything he said?"

Yep.

"---> And what EXACTLY did THESE 'Christian' students do?"

Probably nothing, but I would guess that if you put up a sign that the conference was ONLY for BULLIES, no one would show up, huh?

--------------------

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784105 - 04/30/12 06:42 PM

"---> Do I really need to go pull your comments from the thread about the Christian rockers? Or the thread about the 6-year old that brought WWJD pencils to school? Hell, how 'bout I just pull your comments from the Adam Sandler thread below?"

Yep, said forcing Christianity on students was wrong. Not sure about the Adam Sandler thing, NO mention of religion there. And Christian groups LIKE to BULLY. Call it what you want, but ostracizing children because they do not fit into an acceptable category based on a BOOK is BULLYING. Christians CAN and DO bully. The speaker in question has been bullied by Christians his WHOLE LIFE. So he tries to point that out, and all of a sudden he IS a bully. Well, if HE is a bully, then the CHRISTIANS are bullies. If THEY are free to speak as they like, so is HE, pick your side, but it applies to EVERYONE.

--------------------

Redlegg
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784106 - 04/30/12 06:51 PM

You actually believe what he said to students was ok, but somehow a principal making your son wait to make a call is some kind of assault on parental rights. Trying to justify this guys actions at that assembly, with other people's kids, somehow that makes sense....

Redlegg
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784107 - 04/30/12 06:53 PM

Probably nothing, but I would guess that if you put up a sign that the conference was ONLY for BULLIES, no one would show up, huh?

Then again, if put up a sign saying requesting adult to bully our christian kids to show bullying is wrong, well this guy would have shown up. Hopefully they don't schedule a rape prevention class or DARE anytime soon, their technique seems to be lacking....

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784108 - 04/30/12 06:54 PM

"You actually believe what he said to students was ok, but somehow a principal making your son wait to make a call is some kind of assault on parental rights."

Yep, because ONE situation is a parent waiting to talk to the child, who has done nothing wrong, and the school standing in the way of that communication for NO other reason than to exert power.

The other is a TALK to a bunch of HIGH SCHOOL KIDS. But, he PICKED ON CHRISTIANS, so I guess he should be STONED or something, right?

--------------------

Redlegg
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784110 - 04/30/12 06:57 PM

He might have been stoned....but if he really wanted to be stoned, come on, you know Christianity is not the religion of choice....

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784111 - 04/30/12 06:58 PM

"Then again, if put up a sign saying requesting adult to bully our christian kids"

Oh, DROP the fvcking "he BULLIED them" rhetoric, its OLD. He didn't BULLY them, he said three or four LINES to them, ALL of which were FACTUALLY true. He didn't HIT them, he didn't make FUN of them, he pointed out that their book, which they use to bully OTHERS, can be used to bully THEM.

--------------------

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784112 - 04/30/12 06:59 PM

Why? Becuase UNLIKE the Muslims, you guys have realized that the PERFECT and INFALLIBLE book is...wrong?

--------------------

Redlegg
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784113 - 04/30/12 07:01 PM

The other is a TALK to a bunch of HIGH SCHOOL KIDS. But, he PICKED ON CHRISTIANS, so I guess he should be STONED or something, right?

So are they an ok group to be bullied, how about hispanics, illegals, black, whites, what groups are accpetable to be bullied at a school assembly? So what he was saying in no way interfered with a parent and their religious views. Isn't that why you are a strong (well, not in this case) supporter of religion being out of school, because it imposes values that some parents do not agree with, on their children. Yet this one time it is ok, this is the time that seperation of church and state wall is ok to crumble. this one time, who would have known. Of course that would be considered being tolerant....

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784114 - 04/30/12 07:06 PM

"So are they an ok group to be bullied, how about hispanics, illegals, black, whites, what groups are accpetable to be bullied at a school assembly?"

Okay, got it, so Scared Straight programs, which treat children like criminals are OUT. Drunk driving programs that put the wrecked car in front of the school might SCARE kids, so THEY are out as well.

"Isn't that why you are a strong (well, not in this case) supporter of religion being out of school, because it imposes values that some parents do not agree with, on their children. Yet this one time it is ok, this is the time that seperation of church and state wall is ok to crumble. this one time, who would have known."

He didn't bring religion into school, he was pointing out how religion was used to BULLY. And it IS used to bully. And lets be honest, that is ALL religion is is an organized bullying campaign.

"Believe as we do, or your soul will burn in eternal hell forever." sounds a LOT like, "Give me your unch money or I will beat you up every day."

--------------------

Redlegg
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784115 - 04/30/12 07:35 PM

Okay, got it, so Scared Straight programs, which treat children like criminals are OUT. Drunk driving programs that put the wrecked car in front of the school might SCARE kids, so THEY are out as well.

Actually you don't, you are comparing programs, where their content, and technique is known before hand. Maybe a closer comparison would be going to the atheist meeting and lining up for communion.

He didn't bring religion into school, he was pointing out how religion was used to BULLY. And it IS used to bully. And lets be honest, that is ALL religion is is an organized bullying campaign.

Actually he did, he was telling these children what they should believe, about their faith which is something he does nto even believe in. Religion maybe a bullying organization in your eyes, oh, wait, christianity, but there is one difference, the government, or the school is not making you attend.....

I guess we can't believe him either, not even his own words......

You can tell the Bible guys in the hall they can come back now because I’m done beating up the Bible.

This not even actually about religion, as much as you would like to make it that. It is plainly about someone who is supposed to mentor, actually bullying selected people. Wrong answer, and he was wrong.

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784116 - 04/30/12 07:36 PM

For the record, AFTER the supposed "tirade", he stated the following:

“You can tell the Bible guys in the hall they can come back now because I’m done beating up the Bible,” he said. “It’s funny as someone who is on the receiving end of beatings that are justified by the Bible how pansy-assed people react when you push back.’

Seems that was EXACTLY what he was shooting for. That just because the values you are forcing on people, or holding them to, appear in your religion's book, that does not mean they are not BULLYING to those on the recieving end.

--------------------

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784118 - 04/30/12 07:41 PM

"Actually he did, he was telling these children what they should believe, about their faith which is something he does nto even believe in."

No, he was stating FACTS. It is a FACT that Christians do not practice slavery, yet their book says it is okay. Christians do NOT, on the whole, believe women are mere servants, yet the bible says they are. There is a LITANY of things that the bible says that Christians do not believe in anymore, so why NOT homosexuality?

"Maybe a closer comparison would be going to the atheist meeting and lining up for communion."

That might be a good idea. The objective is to get people to see things from a different perspective, so that might work.

"This not even actually about religion, as much as you would like to make it that. It is plainly about someone who is supposed to mentor, actually bullying selected people. Wrong answer, and he was wrong."

Only because the supposed "victims" were Christian. His point was made, but cause some high school students got BUTTHURT, all of a sudden its wrong.

--------------------

Reilly
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/05/05
Loc: right here ----->
      #784121 - 04/30/12 07:44 PM

Is it possible they were BUTTHURT because they didn't like the way he was speaking?

Is it POSSIBLE to be offended but not because you're a Christian...or does everyone just have to RAH RAH every fricken [censored] in the world because they chose to bless us with their CRAP?

--------------------
Ever notice how 'What the hell' is always the right answer?~Marilyn Monroe

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: OT-Dan Savage speech... [Re: Reilly]
      #784122 - 04/30/12 07:47 PM

"Is it possible they were BUTTHURT because they didn't like the way he was speaking?"

Is it possible that somethings THEY have said, have hurt OTHER people? Is it possible, especially with the ending of the speech, that it was THAT point that he was trying to get across?

"Is it POSSIBLE to be offended but not because you're a Christian...or does everyone just have to RAH RAH every fricken [censored] in the world because they chose to bless us with their CRAP?"

In a JOURNALISM class? Yeah, you have to at LEAST listen. You think the New York Times editor will accept, "Well, boss, I WOULD have written the story you needed, but the speaker OFFENDED me with their words, so I got up and left..."

--------------------

Redlegg
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784125 - 04/30/12 08:03 PM

I guess IF Dan Savage was bullied, MAYBE his bullying would make sense. But he is only an ALLEGED victim of bullying, now on the other hand. There is video of the students being bullied.....so IF they were offended, I am sure Mr. Savage might understand, but only IF they were offended...

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784129 - 04/30/12 08:59 PM

"I guess IF Dan Savage was bullied, MAYBE his bullying would make sense."

WTF are you talking about? He was teaching a LESSON.

--------------------

Redlegg
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784131 - 04/30/12 09:26 PM

I was actually talking about what you brought up. This is a quote you said not too long ago,

"The speaker in question has been bullied by Christians his WHOLE LIFE."

It is just a few posts ago. You did mean allegedly, right? Allegedly bullied his whole life by Christians, not actually bullied. I guess IF he was bullied, then maybe his bullying would make sense. Because those students say they were bullied, but they wern't really were they. If they were offended, because even though they said they were offended, they might not have been...allegedly. He was not in charge of an assembly, and exerting any power over a captive audience of teens or anything....

When the speaker even says he was beating up the bible, why would anyone disagree with his motives, he was pretty clear, even the students got it.

He is entitled to his opinions, and he should express them when he can, but what he is not entitled to do is roll up into a school, and push his personal religious interpretations on students, and ridicule theirs. He is a representative of the school, in his role, and it is that simple, he crossed the line. I figure by the end of the week, he will know, not sure how long the WH will continue to embrace this guy, but I cannot imagine it will be long.

Gecko
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784137 - 04/30/12 11:28 PM

Yep.

---> Just when I think that you can't possibly get any lower in my estimation, you find a new level to sink to.

Probably nothing......

---> So you condone the attack of innocent children?

--------------------

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784138 - 04/30/12 11:33 PM

LOL, now they were ATTACKED, LMAO. We have gone from "offended", to "bullied", now they were "attacked". Well, no need to worry, at this rate, by morning they will have been "murdered" and it won't be an issue.

"---> Just when I think that you can't possibly get any lower in my estimation, you find a new level to sink to."

No, you just like to place yourself on a pedestal and that way everyone looks lower than you.

--------------------

Gecko
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784139 - 04/30/12 11:47 PM

Oh, DROP the fvcking "he BULLIED them" rhetoric, its OLD.

---> So is your tiresome rhetoric...like constantly bringing up all the 'stoning' in the Old Testament. Seriously...when was the last time anyone was stoned for adultery?

He didn't BULLY them, he said three or four LINES to them, ALL of which were FACTUALLY true.

---> What in his hate speech was 'factually' true?

He didn't HIT them.....

---> So because he didn't physically attack them it isn't 'bullying'?

...he didn't make FUN of them.....

---> So calling the children who left "pansy-assed" is okay?

...he pointed out that their book, which they use to bully OTHERS, can be used to bully THEM.

---> But THEY didn't do anything...YOU even said that THEY probably didn't, but you still condone the attack.

--------------------

Gecko
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784140 - 04/30/12 11:53 PM

LOL, now they were ATTACKED, LMAO. We have gone from "offended", to "bullied", now they were "attacked".

---> I could say that they were harassed, that they were verbally abused, that they were intimidated...but you probably won't like those terms either.

No, you just like to place yourself on a pedestal and that way everyone looks lower than you.

---> Sorry sweetheart, but my feet are planted firmly on the ground.

--------------------

Redlegg
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784144 - 05/01/12 05:36 AM

At one of the plenary keynote sessions of the two organizations’ semi-annual conventions, Mr. Dan Savage had been invited to share with students the power of social media in today's world as well as speak about the problem of bullying of gay youth, an issue all too familiar in many American schools. Mr. Savage’s comments on April 13 veered from the topic however. At a point in his speech he criticized the Bible, at times using vulgar language. An immediate consequence was that some students and advisers walked out on the speech.

NSPA and JEA consider Mr. Savage’s use of harsh language and profanity to be inappropriate and offensive to many in attendance. This is not what our organizations expected. In his attempt to denounce bullying, Mr. Savage belittled the faith of others – an action that we do not support. Ridicule of others’ faith has no place in our programs, any more than ridicule of the LGBT community would.

Student journalism, like professional journalism, is built on the foundation of free speech. It should not shy away from controversial topics and viewpoints. But it should promote and engage in civil discourse. Mr. Savage’s speech fell short of that standard, and for this our organizations apologize.

Mr. Savage has also apologized for using inappropriate language in front of the convention audience.

The sponsors see it, Dan savage sees it, and apologizes for it.

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 05/29/04
      #784174 - 05/01/12 03:04 PM

Dan is an idiot....

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: OT-Dan Savage speech... [Re: Runswithscissors]
      #784178 - 05/01/12 04:51 PM

Caro is a bytch. See how easy that is?

--------------------

spinnerdegrassi
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 08/20/06
      #784189 - 05/01/12 08:18 PM

Dan Savage is smart...he knows what will get his name in the mainstream meadia.

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: OT-Dan Savage speech... [Re: spinnerdegrassi]
      #784190 - 05/01/12 08:39 PM

LOL, Thank you.

--------------------

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784191 - 05/01/12 09:10 PM

I always forget that you like first names, Bob.....
Id rather be a bytch anyday then poor white trailer trash.....
Calling me a bytch repeatedly doesn't make me one nor does it hurt, bother or remotely register with me...... Just as I am sure trailer trash has no impact on you.... You make me laugh, you are so predictable and you are still pathetic....

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784196 - 05/01/12 09:34 PM

My name is Bob Barker. Never tried to hide it. Hell, listed my address on here a while back.

But, as usual, you missed the point of my point. An INSULT, with no substantiated evidence or a point to make is a waste of time and completely useless.

--------------------

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784197 - 05/01/12 09:41 PM

Then stop responding to my useless comments...problem solved. Now, I've asked you repeatedly to not call me caro. Ive ignored it for months...while you don't care, I do for reasons you know...continually doing it just proves the point you are pathetic and have a little dick....as supported in that horrendous picture you posted many years ago, which most of us actually threw up alittle when we saw. I don't know how you find it with that belly....have to roll you around in flour to find the wet spot.

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784201 - 05/01/12 09:56 PM

LOL, here come the d!ck jokes. Got nothing better than that? I have asked you not to REPLY to my posts, CARO, yet you refuse to respect MY wishes, so why should I respect YOUR wishes? And if you were responding to a TOPIC, with some kind of ADDITION to the conversation, you would have a leg to stand on, but since all you do is reply with baseless insults, you don't.

As for my picture, so what? I have NEVER maintained that I am ANYTHING but ugly and fat. So go away before someone drops a HOUSE on you...

--------------------

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784206 - 05/01/12 10:39 PM

We do agree...you are fat.....and ugly inside and out. Let me remind you....I responded awhile back to someone else in regards to something you had not even commented on and you hurled the insult....the first one..I think Gecko even responded and I actually ignored you, you started the Caro mess again... Go game on fattass......I don't have a lot of time, but I won't go away because you want me to.....I will post when I find time and you will deal with it.....you can call me Caro even....and I will call you fatass.........Caro fits me, fatass fits you...its a win win.

Edited by Runswithscissors (05/01/12 10:43 PM)

spinnerdegrassi
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 08/20/06
      #784207 - 05/01/12 10:48 PM

My real name is Josh Duhamel. My wife's name is Stacy. I am neither fat, nor ugly.

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: OT-Dan Savage speech... [Re: spinnerdegrassi]
      #784225 - 05/02/12 09:23 AM

That's hot Spinner!

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#784256 - 05/02/12 02:02 PM

Neener neener neener, I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to YOU, ha ha ha ha ha...loser, LMAO!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
5 registered and 59 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating: *
Topic views: 3227

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: