Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Women's Rights

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 07/13/04
Loc: West Virginia
Re: I don't think she was trolling. [Re: Dee78]
      #33643 - 09/27/05 09:05 AM

I don't know. I don't read over there. I figure men's issues have nothing more to do with me than women's issues have to do with the idiot we now have posting over here.

--------------------
Char Fox

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 07/13/04
Loc: West Virginia
LOL... [Re: Jewelsy]
      #33644 - 09/27/05 09:07 AM

It's not your post that did it. It's the people who chose to respond and the attacks some choose to make. That goes on on any board, whether or not you post anything important or not. And everyone's post is important to them.

--------------------
Char Fox

Blah

Reged: 07/13/05
Loc: Fla.
Good Advice to a man? [Re: almostheaven]
      #33655 - 09/27/05 09:35 AM

Here is Tabitha's "Advice" that "we didn't want to hear" as interpreted by Gr8Dad:

She advised that he:

1. Quit his business, and move to CT, where he will have to find a job, therefore reducing child support and actually causing arrears while he looks for work.

2. STOPPING the only contact he has with the child now (phone), so as not to "nag" Mom

3. To "understand" that Mom's failure to follow the court order is actually HIS fault, for not being there.

Yeah, GREAT advice.
Gr8Dad

Nonsense, it was Tabitha's "Gr8 Advice" that was the problem. No one cares about your "Advice". It is clearly not a forum about "pats on the back". It IS a forum FOR AND ABOUT MEN. We appreciate your "concern", but we don't want or need your advice. I don't want to post here and I can't, for the life of me, figure out why any of y'all want or feel the need to interject your "advice or opinions" over there, where they are NOT appreciated or needed. Can't you get it? It is about respecting the fact that it is a forum for MEN. I respect that this is a forum for women. I only came here to illustrate my point. How many men post here? most likely, very few, but we have lots of girls sticking their noses in our business over there. What's the deal? Why the compulsion to go to the Boys Club and stir up trouble? Is it just a girl thing? I don't get it. Enlighten me if you can! Mostly though, just go and stay away!

Blah

I calls 'em like I sees 'em!

Miranda
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/05
Loc: North of Mexico
Okay already... [Re: Blah]
      #33656 - 09/27/05 09:48 AM

Point taken.

--------------------
13.1...because I am only half crazy!

Blah

I knew there had to be at least one! [Re: Miranda]
      #33665 - 09/27/05 10:29 AM

Thank you! You have my respect. You may not want it, but you have it anyway. I don't know about the others. Old Hand, almostheaven, you don't look that "old" to me!
Tee Hee!

Blah

I calls 'em like I sees 'em.

Tabitha
addict

Re: Um, excuse me but, [Re: Miranda]
      #33683 - 09/27/05 11:46 AM

I didn't "start anything" on the Men's Rights Board. Brian asked for opinions and I gave him mine. Gr8dad didn't agree and we had a debate over our difference of opinion. Blah came along and started trolling with his message of hate and exclusion. I unwittingly replied to him a few times before I realized he was a troll formerly known as Rah who was subsequently banned from that board - and had to come back as a different identity.

Up until Rah/Blah started his campaign, women and men used to post ideas back and forth freely on both the Men's and Women's boards and I enjoyed hearing everyone's opinions, even the ones I disagreed with. I was under the impession that these boards were open to everyone. I guess some small minds can't handle a difference of opinion.

For the record, I never once used the phrases you are accusing me of in quotes... "not educated enough" or "too simplistic." I never once told brian to up and quit his job, stop calling or that it was all his fault. I merely tried to get him to open his eyes to what might be her perspective so that he could understand his enemy in order to make better decisions instead of continuing to run in circles. My advice for him was to 1) Try to figure out why she was so angry and resentful because that could be the key to the whole problem. 2) Do whatever he had to do to wrap up things with his business and find a job and move back to Conneticut so he could be there to parent his son since his ex wife obviously wasn't going to facilitate that relationship. 3) Realize that holding her in contempt of court probably wouldn't change her behavior and could possibly exacerbate the problem.

So, please, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't put words in my mouth. Thank you.

Blah

Re: Um, excuse your Butt? [Re: Tabitha]
      #33700 - 09/27/05 12:51 PM

If you took your foot out of your mouth long enough, you might realize that your response to Brian was NOT what he was asking about. His post was titled: "Vindictive angry ex has me in a bad spot". He was inquiring on a MEN'S RIGHTS forum. Is it so unreasonable as to assume that his reply would be from the MALE perspective? As I said before, this is all about respect. You, obviously, have no respect for this mans predicament or that of any MAN who disagrees with you. As Gr8Dad pointed out, your advice was terrible. I agree with him, but you just had to keep on trying to prove your point. You got a lotta nerve, lady, trying to give MEN advice when you have NO CLUE! Brian wasn't interested in his ex's perspective or trying to "understand why she was angry and resentful". He wanted to know how to get her to comply with a court order. You don't just get to ignore those. If you do, you can go to jail. That, my dear, can certainly change her behavior.
You are pathetic with your attempts to justify both your advice and your presence on a MENS RIGHTS forum. As I said before, TAKE OFF TROLL!

Blah I calls 'em like I sees 'em!

AnneB
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 09/21/05
Gee, Blah, couldn't keep your promise. [Re: Blah]
      #33706 - 09/27/05 01:07 PM

Just a little earlier you posted on the men's board that you wouldn't be posting here again. Guess you are either bored or a control freak and have to have the last word.

If a female posting on the men's board bothers you so much, why don't you do the mature thing and skip over it? I think you have an attention seeking disorder or a need for drama and are enjoying yourself with this little debate.

Blah

Re: I don't think she was trolling. [Re: almostheaven]
      #33707 - 09/27/05 01:07 PM

almostheaven said:
[quote]I don't know. I don't read over there. I figure men's issues have nothing more to do with me than women's issues have to do with the idiot we now have posting over here. [/quote] I think you have it exactly right, except for that "idiot" part. I'll accept it though if it also extends to Tabitha! And AnneB!

Blah

I calls 'em like I sees "em!

Edited by Blah (09/27/05 01:11 PM)

Tabitha
addict

Re: U R the troll. [Re: Blah]
      #33708 - 09/27/05 01:11 PM

You trolled Brian's thread on the Men's Rights forum and then came over here and trolled again. I kindly ask that you please never reply to one of my posts, as I will never again reply to one of yours. You obviously have major personal problems that I could never even begin to relate to. I do hope that you are getting professional help for your anger and self esteem issues. Good luck.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 14579

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: