Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Child Support

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
all2u

Reged: 12/20/06
Above the law
      #178802 - 12/20/06 04:50 AM

I want to know, How and why can a woman, refuse to sleep with a man for over a year or have any type of relationship, throw him out of his home after 18 years, take everything they own., Accuse him of an affair, alcoholism and drug abuse. Even after submitting to a drug test to prove himself innocent. Have the court order him to give her most of his paycheck,pay all the debt and then have him thrown in jail indefinitely without a bond, without a hearing and without any means of getting out, when he can't possibly do it all? Then you ask why so many men evade the court after a divorce and become what they call "Dead Beat Dads" or commit suicide just before, during or after a divorce! I know a man Robert Edward Jernigan who is currently in Lee county jail with just this situation! Major Point here! His estranged wife works in the legal community and has for 16 yrs. Her father is well known and has a lot of pull. Less than 1 year ago, he had a home, a family and a job he had been at 20 years. His wife threw him out, filed for divorce, lied to the people they knew, their children, the court. Told them all he was an alcoholic and on drugs, she managed with the help of some very ugly people to fake proper service on court dates 3 times, she had family follow him 24 hrs a day/ 7 days a week, refused to let him come home or see his children. Kept records of his every cell phone call via the Internet, tapped his home phone. Daily called threatening him, harassing him and slandering him. Refused to listen to one thing he said, she would hang up after her ranting and raving. I personally witnessed this, for several months. In the beginning he gave her most of his check from cooper tire, well that wasn't enough, she knew he did side work and she wanted it all. She petitioned the court and the court order him to pay 1200.00 a month, for TWO children, pay the insurance on the vehicles, pay off her truck, fix his sons truck because it was using to much oil,(when did it become mandatory for a 16 yr old to have transportation totally supported by his parents?) and to pay the debt in the marriage. She had everything they owed, all he had was a few clothes and his truck, which had a note. He went and took his boat to try and sell it to get out from under some of the debt and that note, because he was drowning. She her mother, her father and his son, came out there, he had 2 friends helping him. The father in law threatens to blow his head off, they are screaming at him, slandering him in front of HIS SON! But he takes it and leaves.She has his friends arrested the next morning within an hour of filing her report. When he went to file his, the sheriff tells him if he does he will lock him up. So he goes to a judge instead and guess what those warrants where never served. She once again petitioned the court and claimed it belonged to the 16 yr old boy! GUESS WHAT< the judge ordered him to return it. This man could not even pay for his own attorney, and the court further ordered him to pay her legal fees. She works remember that! The stress becomes over whelming, this is a daily whipping he is taking, and he tells her STOP, or I am going to disappear, why can't we be reasonable, and settle this and begin healing. She tells him, he is going to pay and he is going to do as she says or he will not have a life! So he leaves after 7 months of torture, he continues to send money by sending it to a friend somewhere else who forwards it to her. Now at no time did he ever stop communicating with her via phone. After about 8 weeks, she tells him ok I agree we need to handle this differently. Promises to stop the harassment and let him spend time with the children. He talks with the Aunt whom raised him, she is all the family he has, and she says Oh yeah, Renee and all of us are going to get along and work this out the best way for the children. So he comes home, he wasn't in town even an hour before his father in law was following him, rammed his truck with his Cadillac and Robert calls 911 and guess who gets arrested? He does, because it was a set up, she never intended to work things out! The police refused to file a report on the accident, saying he would have to wait until he got out of jail. Since when do police not take a report on an accident, because they are arresting one of the drivers? Now that was 13 days ago. To date, he has not been told his exact charges, nor has he gotten to see a judge. He does not have a bond, and none of the attorney's he contacts shows up. Now, why would an attorney not see an inmate? Why would a judge hold a man or make judgements without hearing his side? How can a man in jail pay for anything, when he can't work and has no family? So in 1 year, he went from family man, to pauper in jail with no way out. You know why, his wife is seeing her attorney! He can't prove it, he has no means. But anyone can look at it and see, something is real wrong here! This family thinks they are above the law. I am requesting your personal attention her! ROBERT EDWARD JERNIGAN LEE COUNTY ADULT JAIL IN TUPELO, MS. THE JUDGE IS LITTLEJOHN< :confused: THE JAIL WILL TELL YOU HE HAS NO AMOUNT TO BE RELEASED, NO COURT DATE SET AND NO BOND!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Buckeye
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 12/08/05
Loc: OH
Re: Above the law [Re: all2u]
      #178804 - 12/20/06 05:04 AM

I find this very hard to believe. AND, if this happened to me and is real, I know exactly what I would do. Might be spending the rest of my life in jail, but sounds like that is what is going to happen to him now.

all2u

Re: Above the law [Re: Buckeye]
      #178805 - 12/20/06 05:09 AM

Call check it out yourself folks, call the lee county jail 662-841-9040 and inquire about this man. You won't believe what they say, No bond, No court date and no amount to pay. I even called the Judge and his Assitant said , He can't talk about the case, the only thing she had to tell him. He just better get a lawyer. Yeah Right!

Edited by all2u (12/20/06 05:10 AM)

M5M5
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 07/29/05
      #178808 - 12/20/06 05:17 AM

wow...is this for real? Um...take it to the media?

all2u

Re: Above the law [Re: M5M5]
      #178810 - 12/20/06 05:38 AM

I have emailed every state official, news team and so fourth, also I need to add he has not be found guilty of anything or been ajudged a contempt for x amount of days.

Buckeye
Carpal \'Tunnel

#178811 - 12/20/06 05:40 AM

Have you contacted your Congressman?

all2u

#178812 - 12/20/06 05:54 AM

Yes

Buckeye
Carpal \'Tunnel

#178814 - 12/20/06 05:59 AM

What did he say?

all2u

#178820 - 12/20/06 06:05 AM

No reply yet

M5M5
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 07/29/05
      #178822 - 12/20/06 06:09 AM

What did your local news station say when you contacted them? The newspaper? Call some national news stations too.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 12 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 6016

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: