Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

State Specific Community Forums >> Missouri Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
recently joined

Reged: 08/30/07
Posts: 1
A moving question
      #282849 - 08/30/07 10:20 AM

I recently moved here from Iowa but my divorce was finalized in Nebraska. They knew that I had moved out of state after I filed for divorce and my child support has been going through Nebraska. So my question is can I or should I change it to Missouri because I am going to have to be using the services for non-payment and figured I should probably have it in my state of residence for convenience but I cannot find any info on it anywhere online.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Topic views: 2152

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home


Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: