Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> New Relationships

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
mybabbyboy
recently joined

Reged: 02/05/08
Do you think he cheating on me?
      #378607 - 03/20/08 01:26 PM

well me and my boyfriend have been going out about 2 years now we and we have a baby together. my son and i live with my parents and he lives with his grandmother. we are both 18

anyways he has his to ex-girlfriends as "just" friends one of them he talks to like 6 times a month. from his cell phone bill i can see that he talks to the other one almost everyday but she lives and goes to school about 2 hours away from were he lives. i know her parents live only a few miles away from were he lives. i knew there were friends since we got together but he didn't tell they dated a until a few months into our relationship. i told him i didn't like him talking to them but i never told him not to.

on his cell phone bill there are about 5 other girls numbers and 2 of them he calls a lot. when i saw the names of this girl on his phone i asked him about them he said they were friends from school.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
saralee
recently joined

Reged: 08/30/06
Re: Do you think he cheating on me? [Re: mybabbyboy]
      #378642 - 03/20/08 02:27 PM

I don't know if he is or not...but you are both so young and decided not to get married, so I suggest you concentrate on taking care of your child, and take good care of yourself...if he is the right one, it will work out, if not you will find that person.

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/04
Loc: This Asylum --->
Re: Do you think he cheating on me? [Re: saralee]
      #378893 - 03/21/08 12:05 AM

My experience is that when you can articulate that someone is cheating, they probably are. Most people deny it to themselves until it is obvious to the world.

Patrice
addict

Reged: 07/21/06
Re: Do you think he cheating on me? [Re: Maury]
      #379301 - 03/22/08 07:28 AM

If he's calling other girls "a lot" it seems like you have a pretty crowded relationship. I agree with Maury.

--------------------
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

mybabbyboy
recently joined

Reged: 02/05/08
Re: Do you think he cheating on me? [Re: Patrice]
      #379986 - 03/24/08 04:09 PM

what do u think i should tell him? he does not know i saw his phone bill.

do u think i should tell his ex that i don't wont her talking to him since he don't listen to me that not like him to talk to her. or do u think i should even worry about her or any of the other girls he talks too

Patrice
addict

Reged: 07/21/06
      #380000 - 03/24/08 04:46 PM

What you tell him depends on what you're willing to put up with.

For a lot of people, a boyfriend who spends phone time with other girls is not really a boyfriend, he's a user (probably a lot worse names than that). I'm one of those people, and I'd tell the boyfriend to take a hike and that he'll be hearing from a lawyer about how much child support he owes.

If you're willing to have these other girls be part of your relationship, then I guess you don't have to tell him anything.

I wouldn't get into talking to the ex girlfriend. Don't lower yourself to begging or even asking her to help the situation.

Sorry, but I think you have a boyfriend who's not ready or willing to settle down.

--------------------
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

FinallyFree38

Reged: 02/21/08
      #380003 - 03/24/08 04:56 PM

How did you manage to see this phone bill? Were you snooping in his stuff to check up on him or did he leave it at your place and you saw it there?

It sounds like he is not ready to settle down. Perhaps you should talk to him about what he wants in a relationship. But in any case, you should try to keep him involved with the baby.

And, no, do not tell his ex to leave him alone. That is just asking for trouble.

BeckaLeigh
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/08/05
Loc: Texas
      #382297 - 03/28/08 12:08 PM

First, even if you were married, it wouldnt be right or appropriate to ask other women not to speak with your "man". I have guy friends and DH has girl friends. We trust one another. We all hang out. We only have one rule, and that is, if one of the other person's opp sex friends wants to come over, we are both here. That was agreed on when we first started.

Second, how did you see his phone bill and what made you think you should look at it? I am in a 5 year relationship. I would never look at his phone bill, except to see how much was owed because I do the bills.

Third, asking people on an internet forum for advice on something like this kinda makes me think you need to grow up and move on. You have a baby to worry about. If you spend all your time stressing over your man cheating, move on. He doesnt sound ready for a real relationship. Both of you need to concentrate on getting yourselves educated so you can be "adults" and move out of your family's homes. If he isnt going to do so, dont put yourself in the position of doing it for him. Go with your gut.

--------------------
I tried being normal once. Worst five minutes of my life.

elrhino7
recently joined

Reged: 05/23/08
Loc: Missouri
Re: Do you think he cheating on me? [Re: BeckaLeigh]
      #405920 - 05/26/08 10:37 AM

It looks like this guy is not yet ready to settle down. And it looks like he doesn't even care about what you feel.

--------------------
Divorce Lawyer

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2956

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: