Divorce Source Community Forums >> General Divorce Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
jminpa

Reged: 09/28/05
Loc: pa
Help--Can't Snap Out of It!!
      #42104 - 11/07/05 02:30 PM

Hi Everyone!

I have not posted for a few weeks. I am not even sure if this is the right area to post this in.
Going to court in a few weeks with my STBX. He is taking me to court to gain spousal support and modification/reduction in cs and forgivance of arrears.
I am scared right now. I am going into a depression. I can't seem to make light of all this. Just functioning from one day to the next and dreading every minute of it.
He doesn't want to work and I have little to no faith in the system.
I filed for bankruptcy because I can't keep paying everything and now this. I had to do it. I want to keep the house and quite frankly the kids and I have had enough of all this. He doesn't want any of us, yes, kids included and now doesn't want to pay either. Talk about deadbeat father! Hasn't even taken the kids since last Christmas.
Just in a state of panic! Can't seem to shake the feeling that I'm going to get screwed. Just hopelessness!!

jan

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 07/13/04
Loc: West Virginia
Re: Help--Can't Snap Out of It!! [Re: jminpa]
      #42234 - 11/07/05 06:57 PM

Relax, I've never seen a court forgive CS arrears just because it was sought. If the CP frauded the court, maybe...but even then it's extremely unlikely. The alimony, may or may not be an issue, but since the children are with you, again unlikely. And I believe from previous posts, he HAS a history of working...so even moreso unlikely. What you need to do however, is counterfile for your attorney fees since he's filing frivilous motions.

--------------------
Char Fox

jminpa

Reged: 09/28/05
Loc: pa
Re: Help--Can't Snap Out of It!! [Re: almostheaven]
      #42404 - 11/08/05 09:21 AM

Thanks Char,

Just need some reassurance in all this. How the little guy??
Are you finding time for yourself? Probably hard to do - I love babies!!

hugs,

jan

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Help--Can't Snap Out of It!! [Re: jminpa]
      #42530 - 11/08/05 04:42 PM

Starting to get on a schedule, but having one hell of a time getting to breast feed him. Seems everything is conspiring against me. Got my milk flowing finally with the help of a lactation consultant, by having daddy dribble a bottle down my breast as I fed him. So he was actually getting formula, but continuing to suckle to get my milk flow started, rather than him giving up and fussing when nothing was coming out.

Now we're working on his gas issues. We've played with my diet, tried supplementing him with Soy formula instead of regular, but now he's been all breast fed for over 2 weeks and still has gas. So the pediatrician thinks he may need to be put on something special (Alamantum sp?). Hoping it doesn't come to that, BUT...

Had to have an MRI today because the EEG from the cardiologist showed some swelling. He thinks it's just scar tissue from my heart surgery, but wanted to have the MRI after I had my son. Well, had it today. And no one told me up front that because of the die they inject me with, I can't breast feed for 48 hours. And with my flow, I've only been able to get almost one day's milk supply frozen. We've been feeding him that. Only 3 bottles of it left. ::sigh::

--------------------
Char Fox

Miranda
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/05
Loc: North of Mexico
Do you eat Broccoli?? [Re: almostheaven]
      #42532 - 11/08/05 04:47 PM

I know that is a weird question, but I had the hardest time with my son also. The Dr. said is was from too much folic-y veggies, and I ate A LOT of broccoli and cucumbers to lose the baby weight.

--------------------
13.1...because I am only half crazy!

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Do you eat Broccoli?? [Re: Miranda]
      #42534 - 11/08/05 04:50 PM

I cut out all broccoli and cauliflower, green peppers, cukes, etc. etc. for a week...no difference. I read on a website about eggs and wheat, so I tried cutting them out too...no difference. Also cut out any and all tomatoes and onions for a week. Also tried dairy, which I have no problem with, but doc said we could try it.

I listed every bite that went in my mouth for a week, and doc saw not enough of anything in there that should cause him to have gas.

--------------------
Char Fox

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3354

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: