Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Child Removal Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
hopefulldad

Reged: 10/23/08
Please help
      #467416 - 10/23/08 06:57 PM

I am about to start dealing with a parenting evaluator and my ex will be requestion to relocate with our one year old child to Washington state from Co. How do I stop this

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
GBFather

Reged: 10/11/08
Re: Please help [Re: hopefulldad]
      #467436 - 10/23/08 07:38 PM

Most states will force you to submit to some type of mediation.

However, you do not have to agree with the mediation.

In the Men's Rights forum, we tell you all about "move aways," mediation, how to find a good attorney and if you can't afford one, how to do it yourself.

Don't expect a sound bite of information to help you.

Take the time to read the Men's Rights forum while ignoring the femin azis comments to distract you because they do not want you to know the truth.

When you read the forum and all the links in the Men's Rights forum and the links found on those pages and still have questions, it's best to post in the Men's Rights forum since that is our primary focus and concern.

Good luck!

hopefulldad

Re: Please help [Re: GBFather]
      #467487 - 10/23/08 11:47 PM

thank you so much

christine1
addict

Reged: 04/21/08
Loc: Ma
      #467509 - 10/24/08 06:21 AM

You need to be careful of him! I don't personally have any experience in this issue but there are a lot of informed people on this board both men and woman. Good Luck!

Christine

mommyof9
old hand

Reged: 10/04/08
Re: Please help [Re: christine1]
      #467523 - 10/24/08 07:25 AM

I agree with Erica's comment about mediation - for men AND women. You don't HAVE to agree to ANYTHING. It's nice if you can go in with a plan and actually have that happen since it saves time and money. But rather than getting screwed over, I'd rather take my chances in front of a judge... at least I'm not just bending over for ex!!!

--------------------
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

PWFather

Reged: 10/10/08
Re: Please help [Re: mommyof9]
      #467551 - 10/24/08 08:13 AM

More from the Canadian SOW Report Targeting Men & Boys

More from the hate group, Canadian Status of Women (SOW):

“In particular, we stress the urgency for women to “take ownership” of the Internet. (Ownership? Sheesh!)

There is also a need to ensure closer monitoring of hate-mongering sites to determine whether legal action should be taken. (hatemongering? Sheesh! Did anyone see the long list of hate groups that they want to "monitor?" Sheeesh!)

It is important as well to disseminate egalitarian messages and to support studies that provide a context for problems, such as alleged violence by women.” (Alleged? Sheesh!)

As we have always said, if you see a lie and it is repeated, it's a what? Yeppers. A femin azi PIG.

As we have mentioned before, there is an evil, insidious group of posters on this site promoting the hatred of men, the changing of societal boundaries, the promotion of female superiority as they force their propaganda upon this and practically every other discussion/help board financed by the government in Canada, the USA & many other countries as promoted by SOW/NOW. Most even get paid to do this.

This poster is one of them and continuously makes posts that are:

OT

TP

PT

SOW

Cow

TI

HA

Imbecile

Gestalt

Reged: 10/10/08
Loc: Wisconsin
      #467557 - 10/24/08 08:23 AM

You stop the move by

1. not agreeing to it - and making that opposition clear to the court

2. holding the other parent accountable to prove why it is in the child's best interest to make such a move

3. going through the court process for as long as it takes, how is the other parent going to 100% financially and otherwise provide for transportation and frequent and ongoing contact? (The other parent will have to fly WITH the child for the next several years- so it's 2 tickets a time) Maybe if the other parent realizes they are likely to pay several thousand dollars a year in transportation fees, the move will be less attractive. And even if they don't have to specifically pay for the transportation- your cs can be adjusted to accommodate transportation costs that you incur. Can the other parent afford not to have a full support amount?

--------------------
The most decisive actions of our life ... are most often unconsidered actions.

hopefulldad

Re: Please help [Re: Gestalt]
      #467756 - 10/24/08 05:36 PM

thank you gestalt

I know that she is not considering travel expenses and she is going to push that based on our childs age she should not travel at all. She is also going to push hard for internet visitation. It is interesting how the statues were written so that money does not interfere with parenting time for example a father who does not pay cs can still see his children if he is going through financial troubles but in a moveaway case if you run into money problems you can't see your children because you can not buy a plane ticket. Another catch 22

finz
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/17/08
      #467845 - 10/24/08 10:34 PM

Tell her you will be happy to keep your child with you while she "visits" by internet.

You have to be a pedophile serial killer for her to get a judge to believe that your child would be better off with screentime instead of live visits with you.

hopefulldad

Re: Please help [Re: finz]
      #467848 - 10/24/08 10:58 PM

At one point I told her that not to worry if I am awarded primary parent I will offer her all the same time and access that she offers me Just to keep things fair. So we will see what she tries to get the evaluator and judge to believe. But great post thanks you

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4260

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: