Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Saving Your Marriage

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
ske
recently joined

Reged: 12/06/08
vascillating
      #482704 - 12/06/08 08:26 PM

Hi, I'm new here. I have been contemplating divorce for several months. My husband is a functional alcoholic and MJ user. I can't stand either. He said he would stop the drugs but hasn't. He won't discuss it and becomes mean and degradig if I bring it up. I realize that he can do as he pleases but I don't like being married to someone who is intoxicated everyday. When he's high, he tries to have sex but I can't stand him touching me. Is there a way to stay married without totaly compromising myself? Part of me feels that I am being too selfish. The other part feels that I am being a door mat. Any suggestions?

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
THandSofFP

Reged: 08/17/07
Re: vascillating [Re: ske]
      #482708 - 12/06/08 08:35 PM

Yes, I have a suggestion(s).

Since he is sick, you should keep to your SACRED vows: ...in sickness as in health...

If he is not cheating on you or beating you up, Biblically, you have no grounds for divorce.

Perhaps you need to attend AA for families.

Perhaps you need to get a grasp on reality.

Perhaps you need to look at what you did to cause this. Did you promise something before marriage that you are not doing during the marriage?

Are you forsaking others? In other words, are you making him the focus of your life after God and this includes the children?

YOU chose this person to be your husband and to Father your children.

Just because you are unhappy currently, all the studies show that if you are doing everything possible to support him and your lifestyle, you will be happy again within 5 years or less.

Don't let 1 or 2 years of unhappiness destroy all that you have built.

Be kind, don't rewind, do what is right per your sacred vows and eventually, all will be copesetic.

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/04
Loc: This Asylum --->
Re: vascillating [Re: THandSofFP]
      #482711 - 12/06/08 08:43 PM

UPI Mars Hill, ME

In the waning days of the Bush presidency, the oval office has been inundated with a myriad of executive pardon requests. These, including requests from representatives for Marion Jones, Mike Milken, Timothy McVeigh, and Al Quaida sympathizer John Walkee Lindh.

For the most part, the Bush presidency has taken a conservative approach to granting such clemency. However, on Saturday White House Press Secretary released to the public a statement that the President will be pardoning the father of E ric E ricson. E ric Arthur E ricson is described in White House background checks as an underachieving, parasitic founder of the failed Organization F IRM. The pardon was granted based on the high levels of narcotics found in the genetic sperm donation extracted from the maternal goat that sired the internet activist.

“The father had to be pardoned. Given the level of poison in the sperm, he could not have possibly known what he was doing,” White House Spokesman Aru Fireel stated to the press. “Moreover,’ Fireel continue,” the tests conclusively prove that E ricson is not really the Prince of Darkness and the horns and cloven feet are explained by his bovine ancestry.”

THandSofFP

Reged: 08/17/07
Re: vascillating [Re: Maury]
      #482714 - 12/06/08 08:48 PM

One would think that you could actually come up with something that is humorous. But, what can one expect from an attorney that pimps herself on boards like this and advertises that she practically "specializes" in everything.

This little piglet that went to the market actually represents males and females. Kinda deceptive advertising, doesn't one think? She has NO SPECIALTY. She ONLY takes money and then, "hopes for the best." That's all she can do. Why do we know this? Simple. We have PROVEN the HA PIG wrong countless times. She is incompetent and is only good at drinking her single malt scotch. It's a shame that she things that she can think and type at the same time. But, at least we can point it out to her...

Beware:

This is a known femin azi.

This is a known and admitted, homosexual activist.

This is a known troll poster.

Therefore, whatever she states should be regarded with caution and suspect due to her repeated lies, misinformation and posts in multiple names along with just being an "icky" type subhuman.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2248

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: