Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> New Relationships

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
kotabear
addict

Reged: 09/05/07
Feeling like I'm 17 again!!
      #483645 - 12/09/08 03:20 PM

Hey all, some of you may have heard from earlier post that I have had a crush on a co-worker. Well last week I was out with a girlfriend having dranks and he was shotting pool so we stopped into to see him. Well after many hours of talking and dranking we all three ending up sitting outside the bar in his truck eating a bar pizza, it was closing time and they told us we couldn't eat the pizza inside. Well after one piece of pizza being the best friend she is my friend got in my truck. Which lead to me and the crush doing a little kissing. Let me tell you he was an awesome kisser, I don't know if that's because I haven't kissed anyone in so long or what, but I just think he's really good in that area.

Anyway, the next day at work everything was the same as it always is, we did get a moment alone and joked about wishing we could take a nap for the afternoon, and he joked with saying you wanna take a nap with me. I really want to say something to him, but I am afraid that I will scare him off, or come on to much. So I just try to be cool, and get what moment's of flirting I can.

I am not looking for anything long term, I would just like it if we could be friends that could hang out and have fun and maybe a little more "fun" every once in awhile.

I don't know maybe I am still not recovered enough to begin that with someone, my disease "loving to much" I mean I don't think or get sad about the X as much as a was, heck I haven't talked to him in 3 weeks, that's a whole different story on another forum, basically HE's an idoit who thinks he's so smart!

So I guess what I am asking is what should I do with the guy and the situation that I and him have created? All I know is that he hasn't really ever dated, never been married, has no kids, and is the same age as I am, he's a bachelor!!! I mean do I just wait and see what happen's the next time I am out and see him? Or do I just get over it and move on like it was just a fun night and leave it at that.

I guess the loneliness get's to you and when you get one little drop in the bucket of something that is nice, like and awesome kiss you want the drips of water to keep falling into your bucket! You know what I mean?

So any advice? and yes I know I know doing things with co-workers many say isn't a good idea, but I and I think he couldn't help it, we have been flirting for months, and finally a little physical came and it was sooooo nice guys, it's been a week and I still think of that kiss.

Advice, words of wisdom for a 17 year old trapped in a 28 year old body would be great!!! Thanks all ;-)

--------------------
In three words I can sum up everything
I've learned about life:
It goes on.
(Robert Frost)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
kotabear
addict

Re: Feeling like I'm 17 again!! [Re: kotabear]
      #483655 - 12/09/08 03:44 PM

Heck I thought of even saying or texting to him, hey I really had fun the other night, like to do it sometime again. Your a great kisser?

Does that sound stupid?

--------------------
I've learned about life:
It goes on.
(Robert Frost)

CrapStinks
enthusiast

Reged: 08/20/07
      #483740 - 12/09/08 07:56 PM

From a male's viewpoint, no.

We, too, need to know that the other person is interested.

Most males that I know, don't pay attention to the "rules" such as waiting a few days to call or follow up.

Take for example, last night for me. We had talked awhile and then she went away for a week. She called me up letting me know that she was on her way home obviously wanting me to ask her to stop by for a quick meeting. We talked for a few hours, she hugged me good bye and I followed up with a phone call to make sure she got home safe (just an excuse, of course). She called me this morning and we will be out on an "official date" Thursday.

It's nice when things "click."

So, if they click for you, let him know. If he does not respond, then you know that it did not click for him. No biggie. There's a lot more fish than frogs...

--------------------
Crap Stinks
(just like the feminazis do...do...)

finz
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/17/08
Re: Feeling like I'm 17 again!! [Re: CrapStinks]
      #483798 - 12/10/08 12:47 AM

Glad you had fun !

I'm older (and sadly, not wiser ;0) ) If it were me, I'd try to just play it cool, with the occassional flirting at the water cooler, and see if he makes a move.

It must have been great to feel alive that way again ! I'm more than a bit envious (of the kiss and being only 28 !)

WYFather

Reged: 10/10/08
Re: Feeling like I'm 17 again!! [Re: finz]
      #483801 - 12/10/08 12:49 AM

Cute how you discredit without proving a person wrong.

In fact, we have read your posts. You don't know jack dilly.

You and your ilk (fellow femin azis) would rather disrupt posts from real posters that need help than give real advice.

There are no other posters on this site, period, that know more than us jovial guys from Fathers' Integrity & Rights Movement.

You only parrot your fellow femin azis and have no real thoughts of your own, piglet. You know. We know. Anybody that reads what you have to state can see it.

Ask anyone that is not a femin azi PIG as you are.

Beware:

This is a known liar and disrupter of posts.

This is a known bully.

This is a known femin azi.

This is a known troll poster.

Therefore, whatever she states should be regarded with caution and suspect due to her repeated lies, misinformation and posts in multiple names/genders along with just being an "icky" type subhuman.

finz
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/17/08
Re: Feeling like I'm 17 again!! [Re: WYFather]
      #483803 - 12/10/08 12:50 AM

I have a stalker !

christine1
addict

Reged: 04/21/08
Loc: Ma
      #484082 - 12/10/08 06:03 PM

I am glad you had fun........... I don't know I don't think I would text him, I think I would wait for him to make the first move. However, Smiling and flirting at work would definately help!

Good Luck!

WAPadre
recently joined

Reged: 10/10/08
      #484095 - 12/10/08 06:20 PM

Actually, no. You don't have a stalker. You have stalked us for far to long. Grow up and stop attacking those that only want equality, mean girl, bully, PIG.

Cute how you discredit without proving a person wrong.

In fact, we have read your posts. You don't know jack dilly.

You and your ilk (fellow femin azis) would rather disrupt posts from real posters that need help than give real advice.

There are no other posters on this site, period, that know more than us jovial guys from Fathers' Integrity & Rights Movement.

You can only parrot the filth of your fellow femin azis and have no real thoughts of your own, piglet. You know. We know. Anybody that reads what you have to state can see it.

Ask anyone that is not a femin azi PIG as you are.

Beware:

This is a known liar and disrupter of posts.

This is a known bully.

This is a known femin azi.

This is a known troll poster.

Therefore, whatever she states should be regarded with caution and suspect due to her repeated lies, misinformation and posts in multiple names/genders along with just being an "icky" type subhuman.

nolonger
enthusiast

Reged: 09/15/08
      #484256 - 12/11/08 08:55 AM

hi, Kota! I'm so happy for you that you found this bliss.

I don't know how long you've been divorced nor if this is your first fling, but I have a word of caution based on my own experience...consider how you would feel if you were to casually go into something with this guy and after 4 months got dumped. I didn't think I would give a crud if that happened to me and when it did, I was set-back emotionally for a few days. Luckily for me, I wasn't crushed and heart-broken, but I fell right into the "I'm lonely". What sucks is, I wasn't feeling lonely at all before I started to date!! I was totally FINE! Now I'm getting better, but it sure whacks you off the bliss train when it happens.

Proceed with caution, sweety.

kotabear
addict

Re: Feeling like I'm 17 again!! [Re: nolonger]
      #484284 - 12/11/08 09:57 AM

Thanks I will proceed with caution!!

I did end up texting, just that he was a great kisser, he replied back, well thanks so are you! Which I thought was awesome.

So I am just waiting for the next meet at the water cooler, or happen to meet outside of work. I know I know, I shouldn't get my hopes up but man it was fun. No this isn't my first fling in the 2 years I have been seperated. Only divorce 2 months so far. But this "fling" was sooo much better then any other I have had since the X.

Wish me luck on more fling fun!!
And yes finz I will enjoy being 28 cause in 5 day's I'll be 29 and then wonderful world of 30's begins! ;-P

Take Care all

--------------------
I've learned about life:
It goes on.
(Robert Frost)

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3893

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: