Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Child Removal Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
millagerobert
recently joined

Reged: 11/24/08
My wife moved the kids out of state w/o permission
      #478280 - 11/24/08 10:48 AM

While I was gone Saturday night my wife packed up some stuff and the kids and moved them 400 miles out of state without my permission. What can I do. We have been going through a divorce due to her cheating on me several times, and she has been playing stall games dragging the divorce out. I called the cops but was dumbfounded to find out that in the state of Idaho it is not illegal for her to steal my kids until custody is settled in the divorce. Any help or advice. I worry about the kids safety. She isn't a horrible mother, just immature, she has never lived in a big city like where she took them, and she is constantly doing things like leaving them in the car unattended, sleeping instead of watching them, going out to bars and having them around allot of random strangers she drags home. My boys are only 2 and 4 years old.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
finz
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/17/08
Re: My wife moved the kids out of state w/o permission [Re: millagerobert]
      #478441 - 11/24/08 10:18 PM

File for a temporary order of custody based on her moving out of state and neglect issues. In my state, DSS comes and takes your kids away if you leave them in a car unattended. I'm not sure how far that will get you now, given that you did not report it when it happened/when there were witnesses, but it's worth a shot.

Good Luck

Gestalt

Reged: 10/10/08
Loc: Wisconsin
Re: My wife moved the kids out of state w/o permission [Re: finz]
      #478527 - 11/25/08 08:36 AM

Yep- get the paperwork into court TODAY

--------------------
The most decisive actions of our life ... are most often unconsidered actions.

Debi
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/03/05
      #479259 - 11/26/08 10:39 PM

The police are correct. In most states if the parents are married and there is no custody order either parent can do what your stbx did. IT's not considered "stealing them" at this point.

Listen to the others and get into court on Friday and file an emergency injunction for temporary custody and to have the kids returned immediatety. While what she did isn't illegal it isn't going to look good for her in court.

--------------------
When we were together, you said you'd die for me. Now, I think it's time you kept your promise.

MeanGirlsRCrass

Reged: 02/25/08
Re: My wife moved the kids out of state w/o permission [Re: Debi]
      #485714 - 12/16/08 11:05 PM

Proven:

90% of all police reports leave out a material fact.

Who in their right mind would believe ANYTHING in a "police report" let alone what an individual cop would state. Afterall, it is also PROVEN that the police tests to become a cop are designed to eliminate those with intelligence. Afterall, who but an imbecilic drone would enter stupid situations such as a cop does?
Beware:

This is a known liar and disrupter of posts.

This is a known bully.

This is a known femin azi.

This is a known troll poster.

Therefore, whatever she states should be regarded with caution and suspect due to her repeated lies, misinformation and posts in multiple names/genders along with just being an "icky" type subhuman.

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/04
Loc: This Asylum --->
      #485721 - 12/16/08 11:14 PM

What state are you in?

Generally, a relocation out of state like that during a divorce would support an ex parte order returning them to the forum state and changing custody pending a hearing on the issue.

MeanGirlsRCrass

Re: My wife moved the kids out of state w/o permission [Re: Maury]
      #485725 - 12/16/08 11:17 PM

This person that flashes a drone, dead, deadbeat cop's badge is a homosexual activist.

Who cares what state?

Shame that you can't post elsewhere for if you could, you would know the answer to this simple situation.

Sheesh!

For those that don't know, this is a homosexual activist and a wannabe attorney that pimps herself on these boards to drum up some business.

We have proven this derelict, drunk wrong, we just don't know how many times, anymore...

Cute how you discredit without proving a person wrong.

In fact, we have read your posts. You don't even know the difference between a hole in the ground and what you represent…axxhole.

You and your ilk (fellow femin azis) would rather disrupt posts from real posters that need help than give real advice.

There are no other posters on this site, period, that know more than us jovial guys from Fathers' Integrity & Rights Movement.

You can only parrot the filth of your fellow femin azis and have no real thoughts of your own, piglet. You know. We know. Anybody that reads what you have to state can see it.

Ask anyone that is not a femin azi PIG as you are.

Beware:

This is a known bully.

Therefore, whatever she states should be regarded with caution and suspect due to her repeated lies, misinformation and posts in multiple names/genders along with just being an "icky" type subhuman.

spinnerdegrassi
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 08/20/06
Re: My wife moved the kids out of state w/o permission [Re: MeanGirlsRCrass]
      #485727 - 12/16/08 11:18 PM

Funny how a guy who didn't support his kids (Er!c) calls someone else a deadbeat. Hypocrite, thy name is Er!c Ericson.

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/04
Loc: This Asylum --->
Re: My wife moved the kids out of state w/o permission [Re: MeanGirlsRCrass]
      #485730 - 12/16/08 11:19 PM

See E ric, there are things in different states called "statutes." I realize that is a big word, but you can look it up later. Those statues sometimes address relocations out of state. Now, please be quiet while the adults talk.

MeanGirlsRCrass

Re: My wife moved the kids out of state w/o permission [Re: Maury]
      #485732 - 12/16/08 11:20 PM

Yeah, anyone can look up statutes...whether outdated or not.

When are you going to get with the program and learn case law, stupid.

Kinda like your brother, the dead drone, eh?

For those that don't know, this is a homosexual activist and a wannabe attorney that pimps herself on these boards to drum up some business.

We have proven this derelict, drunk wrong, we just don't know how many times, anymore...

Cute how you discredit without proving a person wrong.

In fact, we have read your posts. You don't even know the difference between a hole in the ground and what you represent…axxhole.

You and your ilk (fellow femin azis) would rather disrupt posts from real posters that need help than give real advice.

There are no other posters on this site, period, that know more than us jovial guys from Fathers' Integrity & Rights Movement.

You can only parrot the filth of your fellow femin azis and have no real thoughts of your own, piglet. You know. We know. Anybody that reads what you have to state can see it.

Ask anyone that is not a femin azi PIG as you are.

Beware:

This is a known bully.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 7836

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: