Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> New Relationships

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
shortmarriage
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 12/07/08
Re: It starts...invasion of the goons. Im2old4 this [Re: nolonger]
      #492555 - 01/08/09 01:08 PM

Hey nolonger,

It's best to let this one go...

Glad to hear that something/someone else is panning out better! I hope that 2009 is a great year for you!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
nolonger
enthusiast

Reged: 09/15/08
Re: It starts...invasion of the goons. Im2old4 this [Re: shortmarriage]
      #494138 - 01/14/09 08:49 AM

Sm, he has not contacted me since. All is well. Hope you have a great '09 as well!

timbuktu
journeyman

Reged: 09/26/09
Re: It starts...invasion of the goons. Im2old4 this [Re: shortmarriage]
      #607949 - 12/05/09 05:07 PM

No longer..I hear ya completely!! I'm too old for this myself!!

My divorce will be final in March and I am telling ya...once they smell the fresh meat on the market...I seem to attract all the morons!!

First guy I dated seemed like a good enough guy..dated him once..and he told me that he was still hung up on his last relationship...but was it okay if we had sex?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Second guy I dated for 2 months told me he loved me on the first date..wanted me to move in with him...and asked me if I'd marry him down the road three dates later. Shortly after that he was telling me how to dress(I should dress more like a woman..heels..low cut dresses, he hated my choice or purses, etc) when the only place he ever took me was to blue collar bars (I was probably the best dressed IN the place) and the only thing HE ever wore was the same three shirts and the same two pair of jeans and tennis shoes, that he didn't want me to take my new job (he knew a lot of RICH people and he himself had a lot of money...haha yeah right!)

It's been downhill from there (not that the second guy was any better than the rest of them but he did make me feel good about myself..when he was sober and not lecturing me and trying to change/control me).

Went out with my friends one night and a guy I knew as an acquaintance all of a sudden finds out that I'm going through a divorce and spends all night yapping with me..buying me drinks, asks for my number..(you know the shpeel), and then asks if I wanna get lucky when I was getting up to leave.

LOL!! God, I haven't heard that word since the 80's and just laughed and said, "Why..ya wanna buy me a lottery ticket??!"

Well, coming from a guy that's still wearing a Steve Perry hairdo..I guess I should have expected it. He just laughed and said, "Sure..I'll buy you a lottery ticket..let's go back to your place or mine and plan how we'll spend the money if we win the 'motherload'.."

Oh my lord!!

And I thought my ex was bad!!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2626

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: