Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Child Removal Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
DeeCan
veteran

Reged: 04/05/08
Re: Local Police Dept Says She Was In Her Rights [Re: ChrisEmbry]
      #550680 - 07/04/09 10:27 PM

Oh goody for you...you can Google.

I must be very special that you took the time to do that.

So when a woman bucks up to you, the way you retaliate is to put personal information online?

Funny thing is this...if I didn't want that stuff known then I wouldn't put it out there.

You've got some very serious issues.

--------------------
Don't drink and park, accidents cause people.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
ChrisEmbry
journeyman

Reged: 06/21/08
Re: Local Police Dept Says She Was In Her Rights [Re: DeeCan]
      #550682 - 07/04/09 10:46 PM

So can ask u a ?

Why would u [censored] about my placing photo's of my son online.When u did the exact same thing.The pics of your child sleeping with the cloth thing.And the pics of them doing the driveway.I mean since u are from the south,I would assume that you have heard term.LOOK WHO Is Calling the KETTLE Black.I actually like the blog u have and was quite shock to see the difference of a person u are.But then again that just show how much u are a FRAUD.

DeeCan
veteran

Reged: 04/05/08
      #550688 - 07/05/09 08:19 AM

No, dear, I'm not the pot calling the kettle black - you're just dense. You don't get the point and I'm tired of trying to explain it to you. Let's just say that there are appropriate places and appropriate methods and you don't have the couth to understand either one.

And I'm not going to keep having this conversation with you. You're doing your best to intimidate me by using my name and pointing to specifics you've seen at my blog - it' snot working. I put out there what I'm WILLING for people to know.

Go get a life. Seriously. Let go.

I'm done.

--------------------
Don't drink and park, accidents cause people.

ChrisEmbry
journeyman

Re: Local Police Dept Says She Was In Her Rights [Re: DeeCan]
      #550698 - 07/05/09 12:22 PM

Yea so it safe to say that u are backtracking,I mean u snap at me for so CALLED placing my child endanger.When u have done the name.I mean like u said there are freaks on the net.I MEAN DID U NOT SAY THAT

I mean I love the couth word.Thanks for trying to belittle someone.It's woman like u who give the WHOLE female gender the title [censored].But i guess when dealing with people like you.Who think that they have such a high degree of sophistication,And i bet you tell yourself that you sleep well at night.

I not trying to intimidate you at all with your personal info,All i am trying to show is that you as a parent is a fraud.What you said to me,And then expect to be not put on point.When u was caught doing the same exact thing.PLACING your kids photo on the net.

Now since you claim that u put what u want out there for your own reason.What if i did the same to get the word out that my son and daughter are getting abuse.One day hoping someone will see what issue's are going on and someone can contact me and help me place a stop to it.So me and her kids can live a normal life and so they can be allow to grow up to have at least have some degree life without so many mental scars from all this

However u did not see it that way and place your 2 cents in and turn the thing into a flaming troll thread.And when caught lying about it.You try to divert the subject to as if i am the one at fault.When both of us are in the wrong.

I mean this forum is suppose to assist people and be there for one and another.But however some people in the website think they are free to flame others.Cause they was asking for help

P.S

I have a life and that life is the one day too see my son and daughter and rebuild the relationship.That there mother has token from them...

Oh also looking forward to reading today post as well

Edited by ChrisEmbry (07/05/09 12:30 PM)

Yes_Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 08/23/08
      #550738 - 07/06/09 06:36 AM

Don't post pics of your kid. Come on..the whole thing looks very Springer like. Out of respect for your son though, it's really innapropriate.

ChrisEmbry
journeyman

Re: Local Police Dept Says She Was In Her Rights [Re: Yes_Dad]
      #550785 - 07/06/09 11:28 AM

True it make look that way.But the reason for posting the pic.Was 2 show the my separate wife slap OUR son and wanted to ask u all for advice.As i said in my second reply to the post.A PICTURE CAN SPEAK A THOUSAND WORDS

Yes_Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#551484 - 07/08/09 08:17 AM

I am just saying posting a picture of your son really isn't a good thing to do

ChrisEmbry
journeyman

#551708 - 07/08/09 02:08 PM

I mean after the last nag for nag fight on her.I was not going too.But i figure if u showed a pic of what i was talking .I would it would help show the point

Yes_Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#551867 - 07/08/09 04:29 PM

Quote:

I mean after the last nag for nag fight on her.I was not going too.But i figure if u showed a pic of what i was talking .I would it would help show the point

Everyone was getting your point. But showing the little boy being smacked, and the other one (who ever that is) looking like she is going to rush the Offensive line of the Bear at too much. A lot of people post pictures, but they hare of parties, vacations, etc. No one wants to see the lad being hit and a woman charing like a maniac. It could work against you in court.

ChrisEmbry
journeyman

#552819 - 07/11/09 02:07 PM

what DO U MEAN IT COULD WORK FOR ME IN COURT.Hell the local police did not even file a report on when i call them.And the CPS will not do [censored] about it at all.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 11880
Calendar Event: 07/02/09

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: