Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Spousal Support/Alimony

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)
gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/07/04
Right, and YOUR ex is going to be the ONLY... [Re: amazing]
      #596899 - 11/08/09 09:41 AM

...one supporting the kids, not YOU. OOOOOOOH, you put in AN application online. Get off your ass and go put in a MINIMUM of ten applications a DAY everywhere. Don't sit and WAIT for ONE application to call back, offer to work for a day or two for FREE, to SHOW a perspective employer you are willing to WORK.

Bottom line, your ex got LAID off, and your only concern is how HE can be made to pay for EVERYTHING you and the kid need out of his unemployment check, talk about LAZY, you are the definition of LAZY.

--------------------
Why give a "senior" discount, they have had plenty of time to raise the money...

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
amazing

Reged: 09/18/09
Re: Right, and YOUR ex is going to be the ONLY... [Re: gr8Dad]
      #596900 - 11/08/09 09:44 AM

You must be a paperboy. Mr. desperado.

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

If I was... [Re: amazing]
      #596901 - 11/08/09 09:48 AM

...I would STILL be providing INFINITELY more for my children than you are.

--------------------
Why give a "senior" discount, they have had plenty of time to raise the money...

amazing

Re: If I was... [Re: gr8Dad]
      #596902 - 11/08/09 10:00 AM

Of Course. You need to pay your dues. What are you complaining about? I know, you abused your wife. And you are now paying for it. And cant face it. I dont believe for one minute that your wife was an abuser. You write like an abuser. I feel sorry for your ex. Life is what you make of it. Not what you have in it. I hope you are paying through the nose. Because you deserve it.

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Oh REALLY? [Re: amazing]
      #596924 - 11/08/09 10:53 AM

So, we are supposed to believe YOU have an excuse for NOT working, cause that BIG BAD MAN beat you up for 13 years, but when someone tells YOU that their ex spouse was an abuser, you DARE to deny it, because you don't like how the person SOUNDS?

My ex abused our CHILDREN, and CPS took them out of her house. I am the CUSTODIAL parent, I work 40 hours a week and am a FULL TIME college student. So you can take your "I sent in AN application..." bullshit and "Woe is me, it's SO hard" victim sh!t and drive it sideways up your ASS, cause that dog don't hunt.

"You need to pay your dues."

And what are YOUR dues? The gas money it takes to drive to the bank and cash his check?

"I feel sorry for your ex."

The child I sat next to, with the hand shaped bruises on her face and bloody nose might disagree with you. But you are a USER, just like my ex, so I am not surprised that you would side with her.

"Life is what you make of it."

And you make NOTHING. You PRODUCE nothing. You sit on your ass and let your supposed "abuser" continue to control you with his money. Lets hope your kids have a decent aunt or uncle to model their lives after, lest they become an alimony WH0RE like you.

--------------------

amazing

Re: Oh REALLY? [Re: gr8Dad]
      #596927 - 11/08/09 11:03 AM

OMG you are totally disgusting. And by the way that abuser, my X, has no money. In the end I will get NOTHING> Just like you. So, Go tell your X that you love paying your way through life. And tell her she is a bum and a [censored], Right there, (is verbal abuse) Real nice of you. You deserve what you get. You no good nasty freak. You will end up alone for the rest of your life. With your nasty attitude. You are a miserable piece of Crap.

Edited by amazing (11/08/09 11:13 AM)

amazing

#596928 - 11/08/09 11:18 AM

Oh, I forgot. Maybe you and yergena should set a wedding date. You deserve eachother. ;)

Edited by amazing (11/08/09 11:20 AM)

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Oh REALLY? [Re: amazing]
      #596930 - 11/08/09 11:42 AM

"OMG you are totally disgusting."

Why, because I CARE for my children and WORK for their betterment, instead of letting someone else pay my way? I can see how a wh0re like you would think that.

"And by the way that abuser, my X, has no money. In the end I will get NOTHING>"

Yeah, I guess that was why you were asking about getting ALIMONY out of his UNEMPLOYMENT check, right?

"And tell her she is a bum and a [censored], Right there, (is verbal abuse) Real nice of you."

She is a CHILD ABUSER and a DEADBEAT, yet you would DEFEND her? Woman, you got PROBLEMS.

"You deserve what you get. You no good nasty freak. You will end up alone for the rest of your life."

I am alone by CHOICE, as I will NEVER give a person that measure of control over me EVER again. Of course, when people are like you they cannot BE alone, cause SOMEONE has to work and pay the bills right?

--------------------

amazing

#596941 - 11/08/09 12:11 PM

Hey did you and yergena set a wedding date yet?

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Oh REALLY? [Re: amazing]
      #596942 - 11/08/09 12:13 PM

Defend any child abusers lately?

The difference between our claims? Yours is made up, my is DEAD on the money, as the proof is right above. People like you, who would use the HURT of children as a weapon are the true disgusting people.

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 20 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 15951

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: